Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Where are we heading to?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCSportsGM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Where are we heading to? Reply with quote

Where is this franchise going? Right now it appears we have a tempermental QB whos in the middle of puberty and cant lead us to a comeback win to save his life! We've paid all these RB's insane amounts of money, and so far, for what, theyre not even used in Chud's scheme! I got it Cam is learning, although he needs to expedite his learning curve, but this is just horrible to watch. So where are we going and what exactly are we trying to do here, theres no balance on either side of the ball or consistency what so ever!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#5 overall pick... if we're lucky.
3428fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your guess is as good as mine. Top 10 pick again this year. Im pretty frustrated with this team right now. At this point it wouldnt shock me if rivera is gone at the end of tge season

carolina kitten on the crazy sig
shirtlesswonder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't stand Chud and Rivera right now. Our D did all it could today and our Offense just never showed up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure we are heading top 10 again this year, this team does not have an identity and our coaching seems to have regressed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 pick
Draft Geno
convert Cam to TE
???
Profit
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
#1 pick
Draft Geno
convert Cam to TE
???
Profit

Is there any way I can "like" this post like I can on facebook...
shaX 07

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
#1 pick
Draft Geno
convert Cam to TE
???
Profit

I don't know you, but you sir have my vote to be the next HC of the Carolina Panthers Football Team. Welcome to Charlotte.

This team is just in shambles. I just have no more words to describe how much of a disaster this is. All the hype, all the hopes, all the Newspaper Ads taken out by Pro Bowl Centers, it was all just a hope and a dream. The reality is, we've got one of the worst Football teams in the NFL, again.

Someone please tell me why it is not Socially acceptable to switch your favorite NFL team because the one you root for doesn't seem to give a [inappropriate/removed] about winning Football games?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
cpanthers178990 wrote:
#1 pick
Draft Geno
convert Cam to TE
???
Profit

I don't know you, but you sir have my vote to be the next HC of the Carolina Panthers Football Team. Welcome to Charlotte.

This team is just in shambles. I just have no more words to describe how much of a disaster this is. All the hype, all the hopes, all the Newspaper Ads taken out by Pro Bowl Centers, it was all just a hope and a dream. The reality is, we've got one of the worst Football teams in the NFL, again.

Someone please tell me why it is not Socially acceptable to switch your favorite NFL team because the one you root for doesn't seem to give a [inappropriate/removed] about winning Football games?

If it was socially acceptable, I might be a Ravens fan right now. Just embarrassing.

NS922 wrote:
All on LOLton for page stretching to Green Idk what happened my phone graduated to ROFLtron
OneBadCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offensively we are too predictable. This offense is supposed to be capable of any kind of game plan yet we always run shotgun all game. The roots of the team is power running and we have gotten away from that.

I watched the Browns-Giants game today and even though the Browns lost they gave the G-men a run for their money because they ran it down their throats and when the LB's bit on the run they went to the playfake.

Cam needs to be under center, we will run the ball better and the offensive line will run block better. We also need more speed at WR. I still think Smith is one of the best but teams are forcing us to throw at other targets and LaFell doesn't have the goods to burn people.

I'm really interested in seeing what David Gettis can bring to the table when he comes back. He is the fastest guy on the team.

Defensively I think our guys play their hearts out for the most part. Nakumura sucks though and we need another pass rusher. I like Hardy and Alexander but we need a bonafide guy, a hybrid DE/DT.
UKpantherfan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two weeks have been very frustrating indeed. These were two games we should have won and which could have been real momentum changers too.

Yes, we need a lot of roster moves, upgrades etc in the offseason but even with so many weaker or inexperienced players that's two games in a row where with only 60 seconds left on the board, we were still in with a chance of winning.

So even with Catain Munnerlin at starting CB Jeff Byers at RG, Sionne Fua still in the rotation at DT and only one starting quality WR we were doing well enough to win.

What stopped us? Basic things that just shouldn't happen.

- Thomas Davis missing tackles.

- JStew and DWill both fumbling and dropping passes.

- Steve Smith dropping passes.

- An OC who was given Head Coach interviews in the offseason suddenly removing the TE from the gameplan.

- An OC who was given Head Coach interviews in the offseason declining to target the player leading the team in catches until the game is almost finished.

- Our running game not being good enough to run a TD in from 3 yards out depsite three attempts.

- Letting a team drive 99 yards in the closing minutes to beat us.

If I had predicted any of these things in the offseason you guys would have laughed me out of the building.

This is going to be such a hard season but I do feel like this season is over already and the rebuilding for next year starts here.

And even after having watched every game in the Jimmy Clausen season, this is hard to take.
AJ23

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the above post... it is incredibly hard to watch because the quarterback is far more talented than Clausen.

I just looked at the rest of the schedule. I see maybe two more wins.... Shocked Mad Crying or Very sad

The bright side is that we will have an opportunity to get another extremely talented (and hopefully immediately impactful) player withing the first 10 picks of next year's draft Very Happy !
Impulser12000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were heading to a top 10 pick, maybe top 5. and not heading to the superbowl. sorry khalil

CarolinaKitten on the sig
CAROLINA DID NOT DRAFT ARMANTI EDWARDS TO PLAY QB...or at all. Man he sucks
shaX 07

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tired of playing for draft picks. Thats what weve been doing the last 3 seasons, the [inappropriate/removed] getting old. I want to be picking 32nd in the first round. Yeah thats what I want because that means we would have won the Superbowl.

Do you think Bill Belichik wants a top 10 overall pick? Fraid not.

The real question will be, what do we do if we're faced with such a high pick that Barkley or Geno Smith are still on the board when we get on the clock?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shaX 07 wrote:
I'm tired of playing for draft picks. Thats what weve been doing the last 3 seasons, the [inappropriate/removed] getting old. I want to be picking 32nd in the first round. Yeah thats what I want because that means we would have won the Superbowl.

Do you think Bill Belichik wants a top 10 overall pick? Fraid not.

The real question will be, what do we do if we're faced with such a high pick that Barkley or Geno Smith are still on the board when we get on the clock?

Take a shutdown CB or a future 1 wr....please stop the replace Cam talk.

The HORNETS are back. Yes We Cam. Giancarlo <3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: