Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DCRA FANTASY FOOTBALL 2012: A62 IS FORUM SUPERBOWL CHAMPION
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
4-1, suckas. Now that Matts isn't around to block my trades and make totally lopsided trades with other people, I actually have a legitimate chance to win something.

I have never had the ability to block any of your trades. Ever. What you just said is one more flat out lie.

Unless you are making some sort of joke that went over my head.

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Plan is joking. And if he isn't, Plan, then don't respond.

Anyway, Matts & I have a good battle going tonight in the Keeper League. He's up by about 6 points and he has Shonn Green left. I have Adrian Foster. Should be a close finish.

In the White Division, my team scored 150 points once again. However, I need to do something about my defensive players.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
plan9misfit wrote:
4-1, suckas. Now that Matts isn't around to block my trades and make totally lopsided trades with other people, I actually have a legitimate chance to win something.

I have never had the ability to block any of your trades. Ever. What you just said is one more flat out lie.

Unless you are making some sort of joke that went over my head.

Matts, last year you were the first one to actually block a trade. Plan9 and GB367 had agreed to trade a QB for a WR. You asked everybody to block the trade because the QB Plan9 would receive had scored more points than the WR GB367 would receive. Thereafter, you and GB367 agreed to an even MORE lopsided trade and you threatened to quit when it got blocked several times.

I CAN pull up the history if you'd like.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:

Feel free to bring up the history which shows that I had sole ability to block a trade. I beg you. Prove that you are not lying right now by confusing "Protest" with "Block"...

I feel like you are perhaps misusing those words.

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:

Feel free to bring up the history which shows that I had sole ability to block a trade. I beg you. Prove that you are not lying right now by confusing "Protest" with "Block"...

I feel like you are perhaps misusing those words.

Fine, you "protested" a valid trade and asked everyone to veto it. Thereafter, you agreed to an even more lopsided trade with GB367 and threatened to quit when it got repeatedly vetoed. After your protestation, nobody was able to complete any trade thereafter. Then, you and ht cheated and changed mine and NYDC's lineups during the playoffs so you and ht would have a chance at winning. Any of this sound familiar?

The bottom line is that you got your panties in a bunch because GB367 didn't want Steve Smith and chose Plan9 WR instead.

Matts4313

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
Any of this sound familiar?

Your details are a little iffy, but I do remember the general outline.

But the point still stands. I didnt block any trade of Plan's. Never have.

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matts4313 wrote:
The_Slamman wrote:
Any of this sound familiar?

Your details are a little iffy, but I do remember the general outline.

But the point still stands. I didnt block any trade of Plan's. Never have.

I don't think anybody ever said that you were a total DB when it comes to FF. I mean only a TOTAL DB would actually block a trade that the league approved. That kind of a person who would single handedly block a trade like that should have a sig dedicated to his DBery.

The_Slamman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ht and FM30, we have an issue we need to resolve. Here is The Real Matt's stat sheet...

Look at Reggie Wayne and Ahmad Bradshaw. They both had 200 yards or more. ESPN has it set up so that the RB loses his bonus points if he gets over 200 yards. Bradshaw should have had 31 points but ESPN took away the 5 point bonus for the RB but not the WR.

In this particular match up, the 5 points won't effect who won or loss. But, do we all agree to award the 5 bonus points to Bradshaw's score?

Has this come up in any of the other leagues?

TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen, what happened in past years is done. If you're going to constantly bring up something that happened a few years ago in such an inconsequential thing like fantasy football, do it elsewhere. Please don't bring it here. No one wants to read about it nor wish to read about your bickering.

So, from now on, if this is brought up again, I will delete your posts. There are surely other things to expend our energies on.

Now, the issue about the points in the current league setup is fine. I don't think that's Matts doing but likely a system glitch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheStarStillShines wrote:
I don't think that's Matts doing but likely a system glitch.

Im not in his league and that isnt my team. Best guess is he is referring to a different Matt.

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
ht and FM30, we have an issue we need to resolve. Here is The Real Matt's stat sheet...

Look at Reggie Wayne and Ahmad Bradshaw. They both had 200 yards or more. ESPN has it set up so that the RB loses his bonus points if he gets over 200 yards. Bradshaw should have had 31 points but ESPN took away the 5 point bonus for the RB but not the WR.

In this particular match up, the 5 points won't effect who won or loss. But, do we all agree to award the 5 bonus points to Bradshaw's score?

That's weird. I'll fix it for upcoming games

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:

Let's see how you fair next week against some real competition. I am heading into that week as a favorite and I have some seriously awesome matchups. Ray Rice against Dallas alone will likely net me the win.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...I need Arian Foster to have a big game tonight to go to 4-1....

^^^Deadpulse
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:

Yeah the same thing happened in the Silver League. I have Bradshaw and he was not awarded the bonus. Adding those points to my team likely will not affect the outcome as I am down by 34 points with only Shonn Greene to play and my opponent has no one left to play. Greene plus the 5 points likely will not equal the 34 that I am down.

How to we go about making the change for this week and for upcoming weeks as well?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so i never knew HT was so turrible at FF. Interesting.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 59 of 71

Jump to: