Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

JERSEY SHORE X SEASON 6 YA'LL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x0x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
deeluxx3 wrote:
Im gonna say my piece here to the haters of this show

You clearly have never watched seasons 1 and 2. My buddies were raggin on this show so hard and I asked them if any of them have ever watched. They all said NO. I threw on a few eps from Season 2 on my Netflix and they were all begging for more.

So when I read ish like "didnt this garbage get cancelled"....I shake my head.
I've seen em. It's just a twisted version of the real world show. Its the same thing that's been done over and over and over again. People like you eat it up, people like me, not so much. I hate reality TV in general. I'd rather live my own life than watch other people do stuff. I feel like a loser when I watch reality TV.

Even worse than the real world, the show gets away with blatant racism but hey it's all good right? Rolling Eyes
TommyC376

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sober Mike is good Mike lol

Hopefully there are more club fights and stuff like in the first season.

I like Vinny being the jerk

Also The League was referenced ... ESKIMO BROS!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:

You clearly have never watched seasons 1 and 2. My buddies were raggin on this show so hard and I asked them if any of them have ever watched. They all said NO. I threw on a few eps from Season 2 on my Netflix and they were all begging for more.

Season 1 and 2 were awesome. Im right there with you. " You dirty little hamster"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These haters are clearly grenades, and need to be dealt with accordingly.

*shun*

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:

lol why? its been garbage since ron and sam took over season 3.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like sober Mike, he's funny again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live 20 minutes from where this show is filmed and some of it has been filmed in my town. While it can be entertaining, I can't stomach more than a few minutes of it because of the reputation it has given the people of my area. It is fun to watch these morons act like drunken fools and a good fight scene can be fun to watch, but really - after this show started, everyone assumes that people at the "Jersey Shore" (which we don't really call it) are drunken Italians whose top priorities are tanning, alcohol, working out, and what other people think of them. Most people who visit in the summer fit that description, but they are universally hated by all locals. Really, it irks me how often people wrongly assume that I'm a jerkoff cuz I live here. I'm a jerkoff for other reasons.

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
I live 20 minutes from where this show is filmed and some of it has been filmed in my town. While it can be entertaining, I can't stomach more than a few minutes of it because of the reputation it has given the people of my area. It is fun to watch these morons act like drunken fools and a good fight scene can be fun to watch, but really - after this show started, everyone assumes that people at the "Jersey Shore" (which we don't really call it) are drunken Italians whose top priorities are tanning, alcohol, working out, and what other people think of them. Most people who visit in the summer fit that description, but they are universally hated by all locals. Really, it irks me how often people wrongly assume that I'm a jerkoff cuz I live here. I'm a jerkoff for other reasons.

I know what you mean. Whenver i leave jersey i always get " wheres your blowout?" because im italian. But those tanning alcoholic gym rats are normally in North Jersey, where im from south closer to Wildwood. (Which is better then Seaside)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

I know what you mean. Whenver i leave jersey i always get " wheres your blowout?" because im italian. But those tanning alcoholic gym rats are normally in North Jersey, where im from south closer to Wildwood. (Which is better then Seaside)

Ahhhh so you were born an Eagles fan I see..... Lol

It gets obnoxious though doesn't it?! That's why I have a permanent grudge against the show, entertaining television or not.

I'd much rather everyone assume the Jersey Shore is like the "Always Sunny" episode when they traveled to what I believe was Ocean City, NJ. You see that one?

EDIT: This video represents everything I hate about the "Jersey Shore" types that frequent my town in the summer. These dudes are actually on the way to my town when they filmed this. They are completely serious. Watch it...it is actually highly entertaining...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUMBgfhn0

IrishGreen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a gym rat who loves to drink.. I call it living tbh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
I'm a gym rat who loves to drink.. I call it living tbh

But I'm sure you wouldn't compare yourself to Ronnie or The Situation. You are misunderstanding my point...

Hammertime52

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

Ahhhh so you were born an Eagles fan I see..... Lol

It gets obnoxious though doesn't it?! That's why I have a permanent grudge against the show, entertaining television or not.

I'd much rather everyone assume the Jersey Shore is like the "Always Sunny" episode when they traveled to what I believe was Ocean City, NJ. You see that one?

EDIT: This video represents everything I hate about the "Jersey Shore" types that frequent my town in the summer. These dudes are actually on the way to my town when they filmed this. They are completely serious. Watch it...it is actually highly entertaining...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUMBgfhn0

Yeah im pretty sure they go to Wildwood but im not positive. Wildwood is exactly like that Laughing thats why i love going there and getting weird.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

Uh no, my perception of people from Seaside is that you guys hate the people that go and visit the shore for the summer. Antagonize/talk crap to them, then end up gettin beat up/ground 'n pounded on the boardwalk by big gorilla juice heads from New York that look a lot like Ronnie.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

I've only been to NJ once and I went to Wildwood. But I remember a part of Wildwood that is a dry county, we had to drive like 10 minutes just to buy some beer. And no we didnt GTL lol we drank watched the Stanley Cup game then in the morning went to the beach lol.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malak1 wrote:
JCamGOPACKGO wrote:

Uh no, my perception of people from Seaside is that you guys hate the people that go and visit the shore for the summer. Antagonize/talk crap to them, then end up gettin beat up/ground 'n pounded on the boardwalk by big gorilla juice heads from New York that look a lot like Ronnie.

Uh, that's cool...I'm not from Seaside. But that's not really accurate in any way, shape, or form. I've lived in the area for almost 20 years, and not once have I seen that happen actually. But being from Chicago, you're clearly intelligent enough to let the MTV producers of "Jersey Shore" decide for you what the people of Seaside are like. "Good talk, see ya out there..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: