Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (November 13th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peppers90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
They tweeked the points you receive in Kill Confirmed. So I wonder if they will start messing around with points in other game modes.

Vahn has tweeting that he is always tweaking, and looking at everything.

PSN: bDoDDleS | Twitter @bDoDDleS

Last edited by Peppers90 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Peppers90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Vahn says you can reset your stats after each prestige.

Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
I'm not liking the voice work during matches. It sounds really cheesy. Especially the radio noises. The guy announcing all of the kill streaks/objective indicators sounds like a bad version of the movie trailer guy.

Von tweeted that he's heard the complaints about the walkie-talkie sound. I'm sure it will be taken out.

I don't mind the announcer in Dom, as it helps you know when flags are in trouble or what. Now in search it's a different story. MW3's announcers where so late in their callouts it was bad.

Yeah, saying there is 1 person left 30 seconds later was pretty bad.

I hated the god-awful ear-shreeking music that played when there was a minute left, and you couldn't hear anything but the BUDUM BUDUM

I did as well. I know they are trying to be dramatic, but geez I'm trying to see if I can hear people running around me. There shouldn't be any music at all while the game is going on.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
Peppers90

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
I did as well. I know they are trying to be dramatic, but geez I'm trying to see if I can hear people running around me. There shouldn't be any music at all while the game is going on.

Exactly! When the music would play I would literally hide till it was over so I could get my focus back on the game.

Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:

Exactly! When the music would play I would literally hide till it was over so I could get my focus back on the game.

Haha, same here. It was especially heinous in S&D. I would always try to just hide somewhere when the music started, just so I wouldn't die from someone I couldn't hear coming.

adam9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to let you guys know not sure on IW games but on TreyArch games there is an option for "music volume" on your ingame pause menu or the options from the multiplayer menu. If you turned it off there would be none of that crappy music and stuff at beginning of games or towards the ends of games if you are "losing this one pick it up" or "winning this fight". It will save you guys some rage lol I know it did for me. I would imagine this is coming back for Black Ops II.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Just to let you guys know not sure on IW games but on TreyArch games there is an option for "music volume" on your ingame pause menu or the options from the multiplayer menu. If you turned it off there would be none of that crappy music and stuff at beginning of games or towards the ends of games if you are "losing this one pick it up" or "winning this fight". It will save you guys some rage lol I know it did for me. I would imagine this is coming back for Black Ops II.

Yeah, that came in handy in BO1. Hated that it was gone in MW3.

I really think with the shakeup at IW that MW3 was more or less a MW2 clone with minor changes.

I think Treyarch is really taking BO2 very serious as a 'franchise refresher'. Yes, the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same as previous CoD's, but we all knew that wasn't going to change.

adam9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
adam9 wrote:

Yeah, that came in handy in BO1. Hated that it was gone in MW3.

I really think with the shakeup at IW that MW3 was more or less a MW2 clone with minor changes.

I think Treyarch is really taking BO2 very serious as a 'franchise refresher'. Yes, the gameplay is going to be pretty much the same as previous CoD's, but we all knew that wasn't going to change.

That also gives me hope for IWs next game too. They now have a slew of new personnel which means their next game should be different from MW2 and MW2.5. I think this series needed these big changes to keep interest.

My friend told me this and I think it's so true. MW3 is what mw2 should have been, not guns or things like that but production wise and how there weren't 10th lobbies, etc. I like MW3 but I could have had similar fun if they rereleased MW2 without glitches, mods, etc and new maps. When you can see that much similarity in succeeding games I don't think it's good for the series. Enough rambling Black Ops II could be monumental for CoD or could be the beginning of the downfall of the series. Lets just hope it is a good, enjoyable game. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^--------- I would agree that MW3 is what MW2 should have been. MW2 just felt like a train wreck, sure it made tons of money, but it felt so hollow. Plus it seemed like they literally just tried to put everything into that game, whether it be the multiplayer or single player.

HighHopes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its probably why I suck but I always play in a 360 party with my brother, and he has a fan or something on him so I barely hear any in game noise lol. Just enough to know IM shooting a gun.

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The final wave is pretty lame. 2 contest entries again. Even though you can enter the contests without pre ordering. Lastly a "cool" looking playercard background. Yay.
Peppers90

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So a buddy of mine has Black Ops and let me borrow it, and I dunno if I got used to the MW3 engine, but I prefer the smoothness of MW3 to Black Ops.

I also like the guns better in MW3 than Black Ops. However, that's pretty much it in terms of MW3 being a better game than Black Ops.

Also, much has been said about the lag compensation on MW3, but going back and playing the host system in BO, I can say MW3 has the lag comp in a good tune.

JBURGE25

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
So a buddy of mine has Black Ops and let me borrow it, and I dunno if I got used to the MW3 engine, but I prefer the smoothness of MW3 to Black Ops.

I also like the guns better in MW3 than Black Ops. However, that's pretty much it in terms of MW3 being a better game than Black Ops.

Also, much has been said about the lag compensation on MW3, but going back and playing the host system in BO, I can say MW3 has the lag comp in a good tune.

Yeah IW has always had a much better bullet lag comp than Treyacrh. Blops is the worst of them in that regard.

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if BLOPS 2 will go fully realistic with the fast mag attachment? Basically can all guns use the fast mag attachment, or will LMG's, Snipers, R-870, pistols, etc not get the fast mag attachment.

If they go the realism route here I will mad as they should have left SOH in the game.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Peppers90 wrote:

Yeah IW has always had a much better bullet lag comp than Treyacrh. Blops is the worst of them in that regard.

IW really nailed the lag comp on MW3, almost to perfection. I go back and play Blops sometimes as well, and it just feels off.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 55 of 99

Jump to: