Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10760
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Im a proud coach tonight boys. Some of you know Im the QB/WR coach and newly assigned assistant-OC at my alma mater HS.

My QB just texted me saying he just committed to play D1 football next year. Joining the teams RB, DE, DT, S, K all going D1, and 6 other seniors going D2/D3. Very proud of this kid though. Was a 5'10 130lb kid his freshman year now 6'3 205lb. Put in a ton of work to get where he is.


Nice one man. Which College has he committed to if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all. Its a small D1-AA school in Pennsylvania called Duquesne.


Great school. Obviously I'm familiar being from the state. Had a friend go there and he loved it.

I actually went to High School with a kid that played Baseball there. Unfortunately the school dropped the baseball program after the market crashed and school started dropping athletic teams.

The football teams very good. Ive never visited the school but from what he said he loved it. He chose them over Brown and Lehigh


Jeez with all those D1 commits where do you coach Bosco Prep?!

As far as Duquesne goes I've heard great things. One of my friends from college best friend played basketball there, Aaron Jackson. I think he's in Europe playing these days.

Anyways, kid should love Duquesne, anytime my friends would go and visit they'd come back with stories of great times (hung out with Revis Pitt) one of the times. Never heard a bad word about Duquesne to be honest. Nice choice, good for him!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8355
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Im a proud coach tonight boys. Some of you know Im the QB/WR coach and newly assigned assistant-OC at my alma mater HS.

My QB just texted me saying he just committed to play D1 football next year. Joining the teams RB, DE, DT, S, K all going D1, and 6 other seniors going D2/D3. Very proud of this kid though. Was a 5'10 130lb kid his freshman year now 6'3 205lb. Put in a ton of work to get where he is.


Nice one man. Which College has he committed to if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all. Its a small D1-AA school in Pennsylvania called Duquesne.


Great school. Obviously I'm familiar being from the state. Had a friend go there and he loved it.

I actually went to High School with a kid that played Baseball there. Unfortunately the school dropped the baseball program after the market crashed and school started dropping athletic teams.

The football teams very good. Ive never visited the school but from what he said he loved it. He chose them over Brown and Lehigh


Jeez with all those D1 commits where do you coach Bosco Prep?!

As far as Duquesne goes I've heard great things. One of my friends from college best friend played basketball there, Aaron Jackson. I think he's in Europe playing these days.

Anyways, kid should love Duquesne, anytime my friends would go and visit they'd come back with stories of great times (hung out with Revis Pitt) one of the times. Never heard a bad word about Duquesne to be honest. Nice choice, good for him!

No we dont give out steroids in our gatorade like Don Bosco. There OL can easily compete with some D1 schools. Our biggest player on the team (6'2" 265lb LT) is equivalent to their FB, who by the way is the best player Ive scouted on that team.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My nephew goes to De LaSalle. Cool
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 17016
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposed to go coach fall ball lacrosse for the high school I coach yeah, yeah snow and 38 degrees? I'll pass.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BroncoinGermany


Joined: 09 Mar 2012
Posts: 2541
Location: Bad Nauheim
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Von is learning a new sack dance

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?noredirect=1&feature=youtu.be&v=gR01RK9tkO8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgR01RK9tkO8%26feature%3Dyoutu.be%26noredirect%3D1&gl=DE
_________________

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8355
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me this isnt the funniest thing youve ever seen....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elliot878


Moderator
Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 10760
Location: Connecticut
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing youve ever seen....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv


Love it. My friends were talkin about this at work the other day but I hadn't seen it yet. Hilarious.


You ever see the facebook timeline for WWII?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/world-war-ii-facebook-version/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8355
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing youve ever seen....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv


Love it. My friends were talkin about this at work the other day but I hadn't seen it yet. Hilarious.


You ever see the facebook timeline for WWII?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/world-war-ii-facebook-version/

Im not much of a history buff so that sort of confused me.

The NFL QB's is very easy to comprehend. My favorite was when Peyton said "bro!" to the entrance of Eli. Just classic.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2652
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing youve ever seen....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv


Love it. My friends were talkin about this at work the other day but I hadn't seen it yet. Hilarious.


You ever see the facebook timeline for WWII?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/world-war-ii-facebook-version/


They forgot one of the most important battles..Battle of Britain, but I did enjoy reading it despite its inaccuracy..Sorry just the History major talking here..
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jsthomp2007


Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Posts: 7407
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing youve ever seen....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv


Love it. My friends were talkin about this at work the other day but I hadn't seen it yet. Hilarious.


You ever see the facebook timeline for WWII?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/world-war-ii-facebook-version/

Im not much of a history buff so that sort of confused me.

The NFL QB's is very easy to comprehend. My favorite was when Peyton said "bro!" to the entrance of Eli. Just classic.


The best is the +1 from Vick...he just threw three INTs in the time it took him to write that..."and killed three dogs."
_________________
Ninja stealth muggers in the Bellagio has left me in a state of congitive disonance...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2652
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see CC dominate in Game 1!
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AnAngryAmerican


Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 18562
Location: Loveland, CO
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric Winston became one of my favorite players in the NFL tonight. Kudos to him for calling out the $&@^!*@ Chiefs fans who cheered Matt Cassell getting hurt.

You can boo, you can jeer, you can call for changes to made. You DO NOT cheer someone getting hurt. KC fans just descended the level of Philly fans in my book and every REAL football fan should applaud Eric Winston for rightfully calling them out!
_________________
big_palooka:

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AussieBronco66


Joined: 16 Oct 2009
Posts: 437
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Eric Winston became one of my favorite players in the NFL tonight. Kudos to him for calling out the $&@^!*@ Chiefs fans who cheered Matt Cassell getting hurt.

You can boo, you can jeer, you can call for changes to made. You DO NOT cheer someone getting hurt. KC fans just descended the level of Philly fans in my book and every REAL football fan should applaud Eric Winston for rightfully calling them out!


this has to be the greatest post-match press conference ever, he showed so much emotion it was amazing
_________________


mess with him at your peril
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 21236
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing youve ever seen....

http://imgur.com/a/9H0Hv


That is amazing Laughing Laughing Laughing

My favourite bit is the reaction to Romo saying, "sup?" and the bit where Big Ben clarifies the obvioust joke; amazing.
_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iLikeDefense


Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Posts: 2652
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AussieBronco66 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Eric Winston became one of my favorite players in the NFL tonight. Kudos to him for calling out the $&@^!*@ Chiefs fans who cheered Matt Cassell getting hurt.

You can boo, you can jeer, you can call for changes to made. You DO NOT cheer someone getting hurt. KC fans just descended the level of Philly fans in my book and every REAL football fan should applaud Eric Winston for rightfully calling them out!


this has to be the greatest post-match press conference ever, he showed so much emotion it was amazing


It certainly speaks volumes about who he is as a person.
_________________

^ Joe_is_the_best with the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 11 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group