Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kurt Coleman throws away Antonio Brown’s shoe (VIDEO)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Kurt Coleman throws away Antonio Brown’s shoe (VIDEO) Reply with quote

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kurt-coleman-throws-away-antonio-brown-shoe-video-234413515--nfl.html

Pretty rude move by Coleman.... but AB kinda deserves it for trying to cut back inside.... woulda been 6 if he stayed running towards the pylon IMO!!!

I didn't notice this during the game.

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
BlaqOptic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurt Coleman is a joke... All he does is either a.) get run over, like Brown did there or b.) catch tipped passes for interceptions. He has no discernable skills and shouldn't even be in the NFL. He's a bum and I could probably beat him in a street fight. Despite all of this he thinks he's something special and talks WAY too much trash(except for after getting run over). This is another classic Kurt Coleman exercise... Couldn't cover Brown so he did the one thing he could to stop him.

Trust in the 4Bs: Ben, Bell, Blount and Brown!
Dook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed it and it pissed me off at first because AB had to go the next play with only one shoe.

Then when they showed the replay of it, well, I think it's more AB's fault. He got tackled and lost his shoe, then instead of hurrying to put it back on he struts away and, what was Coleman supposed to do with the shoe, just leave it on the field for him to trip over on the next play?
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:
Kurt Coleman is a joke... All he does is either a.) get run over, like Brown did there or b.) catch tipped passes for interceptions. He has no discernable skills and shouldn't even be in the NFL. He's a bum and I could probably beat him in a street fight. Despite all of this he thinks he's something special and talks WAY too much trash(except for after getting run over). This is another classic Kurt Coleman exercise... Couldn't cover Brown so he did the one thing he could to stop him.

so... umm... you're not a fan of Kurt Coleman???

Wink

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurt is playing for the Eagles... Were you that surprised he'd do that? I mean...
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatoradus wrote:
Kurt is playing for the Eagles... Were you that surprised he'd do that? I mean...

Umm yeah I was..... I mean come on.... who throws a shoe?????

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
I noticed it and it pissed me off at first because AB had to go the next play with only one shoe.

Then when they showed the replay of it, well, I think it's more AB's fault. He got tackled and lost his shoe, then instead of hurrying to put it back on he struts away and, what was Coleman supposed to do with the shoe, just leave it on the field for him to trip over on the next play?

Its Browns fault Coleman purposely ripped his shoe off and threw it out of bounds in frustration?

Okay.
at23steelers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:

Its Browns fault Coleman purposely ripped his shoe off and threw it out of bounds in frustration?

Okay.

43, don't go anywhere near Dook with shoes. If you do, he'll steal them and blame it on you!! Cool
3rivers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Kurt Coleman throws away Antonio Brown’s shoe (VIDEO) Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kurt-coleman-throws-away-antonio-brown-shoe-video-234413515--nfl.html

Pretty rude move by Coleman.... but AB kinda deserves it for trying to cut back inside.... woulda been 6 if he stayed running towards the pylon IMO!!!

I noticed it as wellas the fine save/tackle by this defender. Is the shoe throwing delay of game, unsportsmanlike or "giving him the business"? Mundy wouldn't have made the tackle so lets give the opponent credit - fine save.
3rivers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kurt Coleman throws away Antonio Brown’s shoe (VIDEO) Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:

I noticed it as wellas the fine save/tackle by this defender. Is the shoe throwing delay of game, unsportsmanlike or "giving him the business"? Mundy wouldn't have made the tackle so lets give the opponent credit - fine save.
Dook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:

Okay.

Coleman made the tackle by the shoe and it came off, he didn't "purposely" rip his shoe off and he didn't steal it either. Brown strutted away too busy showing off how great he is, he don't need no shoes.

So what was Coleman supposed to do, get down on one knee and help Brown get his shoe back on?
at23steelers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:

Okay.

Coleman made the tackle by the shoe and it came off, he didn't "purposely" rip his shoe off and he didn't steal it either. Brown strutted away too busy showing off how great he is, he don't need no shoes.

So what was Coleman supposed to do, get down on one knee and help Brown get his shoe back on?

And tie it for Brown too!! Wink
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dook wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Dook wrote:

Okay.

Except for the fact that he quite clearly pulled the shoe off his foot. And before Brown even really got to his feet to "strut away" he threw the shoe in apparent frustration.

Im not making a deal out of this. I dont really care what happened. But trying to claim it was Brown's fault is a joke. Even if he had turned right around, Coleman was clearly going to throw his show out of bounds. He didnt even look at Brown.
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Gatoradus wrote:

Umm yeah I was..... I mean come on.... who throws a shoe?????

Shagadelic Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:

Well said. Here were my observations of him from our game against Philly:

bmore4life815 wrote:
But, I will add this: Kurt Coleman is a sad, sad "man." I was watching the game with 2 Eagles fans, and they even agree with me that he was getting punked in ways a grown man should never be. Whether it was getting put on his rear after a play by Q, letting Vonta get up in his grill and smack his facemask, or getting ragdolled by Rice by the sidelines, one thing is clear: he's softer than corn bread.

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: