Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Just Collecting A Paycheck???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atran35

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it disturbing that WE didn't go after a FA during the bye. Didn't we work out Montrae Holland? Wasn't he among the better OLINEMEN last year? We instead chose Dockery? And now we keep Beannie?

Get use to ROMO getting killed and having his face in his palm.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
CowboysTilIDie wrote:
Yea, I don't like this at all. Those two guys are the scum of one of the 3 worst OLs in the NFL. There is absolutely no reason to be laughing like that at that point in the game. Granted, this was high school, but when we were getting blown out and playing like poppycock, I wanted to deck any and all of my teammates who were laughing and joking around. These guys should despise losing to the point it makes them sick. Pitiful in my eyes.

Maybe Bernadeau told Free he's a good player?

Could be. More than likely though, they were discussing the most recent episode of Honey Boo Boo.

I think we've found Bournadouche's replacement. I don't know though, do all of you calling for them to be made an example of think Spencer should still be on this team? What if they are laughing about someone crapping their pants. You don't know what's going on.
canadaluvsdalla

Location: I state my opinion. You Listen. I won't change my stance.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to figure out our Oline by December. Not that I have any hope left in the team just want to see anything magical happens. /facepalm

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
Ace5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
We need to figure out our Oline by December. Not that I have any hope left in the team just want to see anything magical happens. /facepalm

We needed to figure out our o-line before the season started. Now its past due, and we're being docked points. Unless something magical happens, we're gonna have a hard time passing. Crazier things have happened, but still, we're down a couple letter grades already.
dahobofest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch other teams and I'm always amazed at how they protect their QB and how they run the ball. Why is the line so bad every year? The Giants plug in backups and still have much better protection. I just don't get it.
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Cutting Bernadeau would be good but Free also? Do you want to tank the season with Dockery AND Parnell starting?

I say in the offseason we consider moving Free to RG and draft a C first and OT for the future. The only way I would want Free to stay at RT is if a talented OG fell to us in the second round (like Cooper for example).

I honestly believe that Parnell could perform better than Free has been and Dockery could probably do better than BurningDuece. So why not cut them? I do agree though that Free could make a pretty good guard. He has just lost his footwork to block these guys on the outside. Its really not a matter of ability, its just a matter of him not putting the work in to use proper technique. Id rather have a less talented person out there trying their butt off.

I may be the only person on this forum that believes in Parnell, but i know a lot of the coaching staff does too. Id like to see him get some real playing time. At least bench Free for awhile. It cant get much worse on the right side.

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
dahobofest

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should run more screens. It would entirely fool the defense because they wouldn't know if they are just busting through the line like a general pass play for the Cowboys or if it's because of a screen.
Rtnldave

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask yourself these questions, for those of you who are old enough to remember.
What was this team like before Jimmy Johnson arrived?
What type of coach was Jimmy Johnson?
Did players react to his style of coaching?
What did that team do again?

This is a prime example of bums feasting on a dead carcus. They are like hyenas scrounging a meal off of a dead wilderbeast. The Cowboys franchise being the wilderbeast.
This team sucks! And sucks really bad. And everyone on the team knows it, they are just trying to get through the season with as little effort and pain as possible and collect big, laughing all the way to the bank.

You see, being a teacher, I have noticed something about this generation coming up and the one before it. They are spoiled rotten! Rotten to the core! They are born with a sense of entitlement. They think everything is theirs or should be given to them as a birth right. No one wants to earn the best, they just want to be the best. And what constitutues best in this society? M-O-N-E-Y!!!! And lotsssssss of it!
If you have a lot of money, you can buy things. You can become that model American that you see advertised on television and in movies. And these "ah-hem" musicians that are spoiling what real music is.

Yes sir, if you have the Bennies, what the hell does a plastic trophy mean? Who cares????? I'm rich. I'm earning millions of dollars. Hey, if we happen to win it, great. If not, I'm going to the Bahamas a few weeks earlier this year, that's all.

The Cowboys teams of the early 90's personified what it means to be dedicated, passionate, smart, unrelenting and above all, champions. They went from 1-15 to 3 time super bowl champs in a matter of 5 years.

These types of players today feel like they have already won because of the money they are already collecting. In their minds, they've arrived! Pop the champaigne!

Does anyone remember when Emmitt Smith, THEE E-M-M-I-T-T S-M-I-T-H got his big contract? Do you? Yeah, AFTER (Let me say that again) After they won their first superbowl. Not before, not when he signed, not after he already won his 2nd rushing title. AFTER his first superbowl.

I sincerely apologize if I offended anyone with my rant, I know it does not encompass everyone. But I see this type of behaviour day in and day out while teaching in the school districts. And I'm here to tell you, many of these kids either drop out or end up getting pushed through the system and end up dead or in jail because reality smacks them in the face once they are through the system.

It is EXACTLY this type of player that needs to GO! They need to be sent out on a rail! Made a gross public spectical to send a message. YOUR KIND ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE! GO PLAY FOR THE CANADIAN LEAGUE!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: