Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brian Hartline article
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
I expect hartlines production to resemble today's effort as teams will key on him more. Sure, he will have the occasional 100 yard game but most will be 50-65 yards

You only need to average 63 yards a game for 1000.....if you sprinkle in those occasional 100 yard games then (which shouldn't bee too difficult since he is the ipso facto #1) there is no reason he shouldn't be close to 1200 on the season....I think anyone would be satisfied with that type of production out of one of their WR.
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:
I expect hartlines production to resemble today's effort as teams will key on him more. Sure, he will have the occasional 100 yard game but most will be 50-65 yards

You only need to average 63 yards a game for 1000.....if you sprinkle in those occasional 100 yard games then (which shouldn't bee too difficult since he is the ipso facto #1) there is no reason he shouldn't be close to 1200 on the season....I think anyone would be satisfied with that type of production out of one of their WR.

I agree but I do think he will get those yards because Miami throws the ball so much. I think Tanney has been putting up 40 pass attempts per game. Hartline is a solid WR. I really want to see him work with a receiver who takes the top off the defense.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

I agree but I do think he will get those yards because Miami throws the ball so much. I think Tanney has been putting up 40 pass attempts per game. Hartline is a solid WR. I really want to see him work with a receiver who takes the top off the defense.

Agreed....I have said before that this team (especially offense) is play maker starved...the O still needs guy who can cause sleepless nights for Defensive Coordinator....
Warpticon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

Tannehill has thrown over 40 passes once. He averages just under 34 attempts per game, which puts him 15th in the league, or pretty much average. (by comparison, the Dolphins lead the league in pass attempts against at 43.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: