Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sleeper RB's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gohogs14 wrote:
With how tentative knile davis has looked so far since his injury (granted some blame belongs to the terrible OL) it wouldn't surprise me if dennis johnson does better in the NFL. Really wish we'd get him more touches.

Thank you for bringing up Johnson. One guy I've come around on more and like him a lot now

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
armsteeld

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desmond Johnson from University of Southern Mississippi. He is not a big back but plays with power , quickness, and speed and will stone a passrusher. I love the way this guy plays and he has good hands. To see him ball out, watch the game versus Houston from last year or maybe it was the year before. He showcased all of these abilities in that game.

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
green24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
I like Zac Stacy from Vanderbilt...Not having the breakout season I thought he would...Really liking Giovani Bernard (North Carolina) as well.

I really like Stacy as well. I had the Jets draft him in the early third in a mock I just did in the Jets forum. Is that a realistic spot for him to come off the board?
Texasmade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph Randle.
bruschidawg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Dyer if he comes out and drops. I think getting away from the silly Auburn offense will help him.

Taylor's quick decision making could get him drafted in the 2nd. Good size and average speed too.

I LOVE Bernard! He's a 3 down player who'd be in the Heisman conversation if he was on a better team.

Personally, I think Spencer Ware goes undrafted. He's slow, doesn't excel at anything in particular other than short yardage. That usually means FB convert and that position is almost extinct.

Thanks to Tzimisce

bannanasrUSC wrote:
I guess I am a massive troll homer. Smile
norcalgsr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaDarius Perkins, Mississippi State.
5-10, 190

Very good strength and balance to break tackles for his size. Sharp cuts in traffic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olxo2oTEoQk
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
I like Zac Stacy from Vanderbilt...Not having the breakout season I thought he would...Really liking Giovani Bernard (North Carolina) as well.

I really like Stacy as well. I had the Jets draft him in the early third in a mock I just did in the Jets forum. Is that a realistic spot for him to come off the board?

Depends if he can improve on a few things, but I have in the second. Hate to say it, but he needs to time well all things considering.

#JDI
Marky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Hall

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stepfan Taylor and Joe Randle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

Prince Tyson Gulley- Syracuse

He really impressed me during the USC game.

gohogs14 wrote:
With how tentative knile davis has looked so far since his injury (granted some blame belongs to the terrible OL) it wouldn't surprise me if dennis johnson does better in the NFL. Really wish we'd get him more touches.

I've had nothing but respect for Dennis ever since he tore Florida up back in 2009, I believe, when they had that ridiculous defense. Heard he messed up his colon or something in 2010 on a kickoff return?

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Warpticon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

gohogs14 wrote:

I've had nothing but respect for Dennis ever since he tore Florida up back in 2009, I believe, when they had that ridiculous defense. Heard he messed up his colon or something in 2010 on a kickoff return?

Yeah, that was in 2010, missed the rest of the season after that. It's why he's still playing now. Johnson has good speed and hits the hole exceptionally quick. He's also a good return man and a solid receiver out of the backfield. Biggest concern is whether he can carry a load, and he can be fumble prone sometimes.

It's hard to say what's wrong with Knile, though. Johnson seems to be getting better blocking consistently, which is odd. But Johnson also explodes through the hole, so it could be a matter of him getting through before the hole falls apart.
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpticon wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:

gohogs14 wrote:

Yeah, that was in 2010, missed the rest of the season after that. It's why he's still playing now. Johnson has good speed and hits the hole exceptionally quick. He's also a good return man and a solid receiver out of the backfield. Biggest concern is whether he can carry a load, and he can be fumble prone sometimes.

It's hard to say what's wrong with Knile, though. Johnson seems to be getting better blocking consistently, which is odd. But Johnson also explodes through the hole, so it could be a matter of him getting through before the hole falls apart.

No idea on Knile. It should be noted that Arian Foster had a similar season coming back from his injuries and it ended up dropping him from a 2nd to 3rd rounder to a UDFA.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
gohogs14

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knile seems like he's trying to cut everything outside and doesnt have the burst like he did in 2010. Same thing happened to a RB we used to have cedric cobbs...he was great before his injury. But yeah we finally gave johnson 17 carries against auburn and we won...he upended a few guys in pass protection...the only negative i see with him is fumbles. Hes got a great skill set
swolfdab

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stepfan Taylor is going to be a 2nd round pick, although he gets no attention nationally.

Ray Graham and Jonathan Franklin are two guys that I really enjoy as well.

Keep an eye on Charles Sims as well, as the weeks go by. He is a very intriguing back with pro size and vision.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: