Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cardinals RB Ryan Williams out for the season
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
The Cardinals really should look into acquiring Chris Ivory. I'm sure the Saints would give him away at this point.
I really hope they don't get Chris Ivory. I don't want the Cardinals trading for good players.

To be honest, I don't think the Saints know what they have in Chris Ivory. Really underrated back. He is the definition of a power back.
It's a numbers game there in NO. Thomas is jack of all trades, master of none. Sproles is the scat back that is so dangerous out of the backfield. Ingram is the 1st round pick. Ivory is a better version of Ingram but for a team to spend a 1st on a guy and then bench him in his 2nd year for a guy that was an UDFA is not good for PR. Ivory should be active over Ingram but Ingram gets the "benefit of the doubt" because of his draft status. Sad that a guy with a 5.0 career YPC is sitting for a guy that has a 3.6 career YPC.

Kempes on the custom sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: