Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pokemon Black and White v.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it Sunday too. Currently at 6th gym, team

Samurott lvl 38
Growlithe lvl 38
Braviary lvl 37
Zoroark lvl 35
Heracross lvl 38

Already beat it in Japanese but trying a nice new team here

In box:

Lucario lvl 30
Volcarona lvl 35
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone find a ROM yet? please let me know. English in full please.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Anyone find a ROM yet? please let me know. English in full please.


Sorry I don't know why i didn't post this last night.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sh92b28q1nm52im
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sciz


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 15730
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's hilarious that this thread was made before Black 2 and White 2 were announced Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dwight_Schrute


Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 1648
Location: Dunder Mifflin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
I got Black 2 on Sunday (that's when America got it). Did you go get your Genesect via Wi-Fi Connection?

I haven't yet, but I saw the thing when I opened the game. I will probably go and get it in a day or two when I have spare time.

Just curious, but do I need to get Genesect on the new game, or can I add him to say the original White version I have?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34769
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwight_Schrute wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
I got Black 2 on Sunday (that's when America got it). Did you go get your Genesect via Wi-Fi Connection?

I haven't yet, but I saw the thing when I opened the game. I will probably go and get it in a day or two when I have spare time.

Just curious, but do I need to get Genesect on the new game, or can I add him to say the original White version I have?


Has to be on White 2 / Black 2. Nice addition for the game. He comes in at level 15. Cool
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Dwight_Schrute wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
I got Black 2 on Sunday (that's when America got it). Did you go get your Genesect via Wi-Fi Connection?

I haven't yet, but I saw the thing when I opened the game. I will probably go and get it in a day or two when I have spare time.

Just curious, but do I need to get Genesect on the new game, or can I add him to say the original White version I have?


Has to be on White 2 / Black 2. Nice addition for the game. He comes in at level 15. Cool


You can get Volcarona at level 35 too right after the 5th badge. But I don't like using pseudo's during the play through. I go for my favourites
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 23978
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get Genesect? I haven't started the game yet(will later) but I saw the thing once I opened the game. Do I have to do anything?
_________________
Adopt-A-Titan:
Chance Warmack
Karl Klug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Anyone find a ROM yet? please let me know. English in full please.


Sorry I don't know why i didn't post this last night.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sh92b28q1nm52im


Ugh. I can't open .rar files...
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Anyone find a ROM yet? please let me know. English in full please.


Sorry I don't know why i didn't post this last night.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sh92b28q1nm52im


Ugh. I can't open .rar files...


Try this. No idea if its .rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/1auvjvuch8ar/n/dgblack2ap.7z
Theyre really not all that hard to find on a google search
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45179
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
How do you get Genesect? I haven't started the game yet(will later) but I saw the thing once I opened the game. Do I have to do anything?


Mystery Gift.

I might pick this up within a couple weeks.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh so many cool eletric pokemon and I took Snivy...
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34769
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Ugh so many cool eletric pokemon and I took Snivy...


Snivy is a grass type... I'm not seeing the comparison here? Eh?
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Ugh so many cool eletric pokemon and I took Snivy...


Snivy is a grass type... I'm not seeing the comparison here? Eh?


Grass > Water
Electric > Water

Kind of makes the electric one useless.
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34769
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Ugh so many cool eletric pokemon and I took Snivy...


Snivy is a grass type... I'm not seeing the comparison here? Eh?


Grass > Water
Electric > Water

Kind of makes the electric one useless.


Had a feeling that's where he was going with that. That's why I chose Oshowatt.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 18 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group