Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Fantasy Football Leagues Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Withmy89vision

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was prepared for this. I knew from the get-go I'd start off slow then finish strong, between MJD's/Wallace's holdouts, to Adrian's injury, Jackson being in a new system, etc. Just wait. Rickety89Crickets are going to be a surprise contender at the end of the season and win the championship, just like last year's freshman league.

Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard 2014, Bringer of the Cavalry
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withmy89vision wrote:
I was prepared for this. I knew from the get-go I'd start off slow then finish strong, between MJD's/Wallace's holdouts, to Adrian's injury, Jackson being in a new system, etc. Just wait. Rickety89Crickets are going to be a surprise contender at the end of the season and win the championship, just like last year's freshman league.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
RECAPS:
Quote:
HockeysHopefuls put up the second-highest point total in the league this week, stomping Eagles27 156.20 - 90.57. HockeysHopefuls is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Larry Fitzgerald led Eagles27 with 17.20 points while Michael Turner brought in 14.90. HockeysHopefuls (4-1, 732.51 points) remains in first place and Eagles27 (1-4, 472.23 points) stays down in 11th place.

I'm running through these foreigners.

Nabbsy you ready for the match-up of 4-1 teams? I'm sure you have your injury excuse already prepared.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, Torrey Smith is now on the trade block, I'm seeking a serviceable RB that can be a above average bye week fill in. Inquire within.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RECAPS:
Quote:
HockeysHopefuls put up the second-highest point total in the league this week, stomping Eagles27 156.20 - 90.57. HockeysHopefuls is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Larry Fitzgerald led Eagles27 with 17.20 points while Michael Turner brought in 14.90. HockeysHopefuls (4-1, 732.51 points) remains in first place and Eagles27 (1-4, 472.23 points) stays down in 11th place.

Nabbsy you ready for the match-up of 4-1 teams? I'm sure you have your injury excuse already prepared.

Far as I know I'm healthy. You just come down to earth with your scoring. These career games each week by every other player hopefully stop this week. Wink

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 10 Gm/ 57 Rec/ 921 Yds/ 9 TD/ 16.2 YPC/
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty Ice doing his part for my sucky team <3

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Jroc04

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude. What is going on with my team? They are so bad, it's ridiculous.

I should feel lucky to be relegated to JV.

Phire sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man!

I just don't want get relegated. Please someone else suck now Crying or Very sad

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
McNabbMcFadden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss didn't set his lineups. Tisk Tisk
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss didn't set his lineups. Tisk Tisk

kill him

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
oland11

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Andrew Luck just wanted to personally screw me over today. Him and his boytoy from college Coby Fleener. Once Jimmy Graham comes back i'm dropping Fleeners arse and finding a better WR or RB.

Also how many of you aren't carrying kickers because of injury or whatnot?
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RECAPS:
Quote:

Far as I know I'm healthy. You just come down to earth with your scoring. These career games each week by every other player hopefully stop this week. Wink

What some call "career games" others call a "balanced team". My WRs overperformed and my RBs underperformed this week, oh well.

I think my 27 point lead should hold up considering I have Decker taking away half of Manning's points and everything Gates gets will come from Rivers. As long as Manning doesn't pull a Rodgers and just not throw to Decker I should be able to hold on.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Also, Torrey Smith is now on the trade block, I'm seeking a serviceable RB that can be a above average bye week fill in. Inquire within.

No nibbles on this precious gem? Smith had another TD this week tying him for #5 in the league in receiving TDs. This offer won't be around forever, send me your offers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, I might actually win for the first time this week. I'm up by about 25 points, with Demaryus Thomas and Jackie Battle vs Ryan Matthews and Jacob Tamme tonight.
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
RECAPS:
Quote:

What some call "career games" others call a "balanced team". My WRs overperformed and my RBs underperformed this week, oh well.

I think my 27 point lead should hold up considering I have Decker taking away half of Manning's points and everything Gates gets will come from Rivers. As long as Manning doesn't pull a Rodgers and just not throw to Decker I should be able to hold on.

Don't see why you wouldn't. I pulled a last second change ala Juan Castillo sitting NYJ for SEA costing me 16 more much needed points. Also didn't think of all teams DET would hold Shady to a whopping 49 yrd of total offense. Congrats

Bird Watch:
Jeremy Maclin: 10 Gm/ 57 Rec/ 921 Yds/ 9 TD/ 16.2 YPC/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 52 of 89

Jump to: