Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Baldies 2012< > Discussion thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
The hero should be the person who looks most like

Damn Jroc got this one Razz

Edit: Can we send this award to Kelce?

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"

Last edited by RainbowCarebear on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kiltman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:

Size wise that's me...beard-wise not even close Crying or Very sad

Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Laughing

Do you own a mjolnir?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
Kiltman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Laughing

Do you own a mjolnir?

I do not...however I might be able to fashion one using a similarly sized rubber mallet. Or I could take my little cousins replica one. Twisted Evil

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so it is decided...

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Guy's the deadline is approaching as is the weekend. We have a whopping 14 ballots thus far. Please take 5 minutes of your posting time on this site to send yours in. Several categories are close and a vote here or there might just push one of you to a deserving award. Thanks.

Nabbs4u wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Call Out List from MKEP

jonu62882

RollEagles

Hockey5djh

babyatemydingo

killdawabbit
steve0008
philly fan
Remixxxxxxx
Nlesthought
ianlewis16
ninjapirate
eaglesfan10

UKEaglesFan
PuppyMcNabb
Poloc2289
va4hustlers
furti
Rock #5
Blick12
Jinxx
bkb77
Eagles27
Silo
eagles101

BUMP
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The introduction can be found >>HERE<<

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Haven

They call him Klitus, the young kilted man of no more than 14 years of age. In the 'Haven' (short for Kolbhaven) everyone wore kilts, because the summers were dry and the winters harsh. In the summer, the kilt would allow for ventilation of the sensitive parts, while in the winter, creating yellow snow was never an issue.

The people of Kolbhaven were simple. They lived in modest homes on family farms; strong kinship among their neighbors kept for a lively community of morally strong and religiously committed simple-folk. On Sundays, they would all gather to honor the God of Old, who, if happy, would keep the winters mild and the produce bountiful.

Kolbhaven was also the most northern village of the entire Philadelphia Kindgom. Surrounded by mountains and a stormy sea to the East, there was never any danger from the neighboring powers of Dallas and New York. Klitus had always heard stories of the old wars from the village elder, Dingo.

pictured: Dingo, Village Elder.

The Kingdom of Philadelphia had enjoyed years of prosperity under their aging king, King Nabbulus. He was praised throughout the lands, even though most people of the Haven have only heard stories of him. In truth, the marble capital city of Philadelphia in the South was very far from the Haven, and a treacherous mountain separates the two. Klitus had always dreamed of going to the capital city one day, and he may have his chance.

King Nabbulus has summoned representatives from all corners of the Kingdom, to join in the first ever "Baldies" in the capital city. It was imperative that a representative from the Haven attend; rumor has it that the King has panic attacks when his subjects don't participate in his events. There was no way Kolbhaven was letting down their King.

The town had unanimously chosen Klitus to make the journey. This was mostly because most of the adults were busy harvesting for the winter, Dingo being way too old and disinterested, and the other kids his age in the Haven were utterly incompetent.

Klitus was excited to make the trip. He would first go to New Dorenbos, a town notorious for its beautiful women, a few days trip to the West. From there, arrangements had been made to meet with a knight of the King to assist him the rest of the way to the capital city.

Klitus had made all preparations and was going to start his journey tomorrow. But he wanted to see the village elder, Dingo, one last time before his departure. Dingo was the only person in the Haven to have ever been to the capital city.

"Hello, wise Dingo, I have made my preparations and I will be leaving tomorrow morning."

"Very well, young Klitus. But I am afraid your journey may not be what you believe it will be. The road to the capital city is dangerous, and you never know who you will encounter. The world... it isn't like the Hav--"
Just then, a cabinet door burst open with a large BANG. A dark shadowy figure who crawled the walls like a wolf-spider chaotically went about the small house of Dingo.

"What in the name of the Old God is this?" Dingo blurted out. Klitus feared for his life.

The shadowy figure hung from the ceiling, and when the candlelight revealed the creature's face, both Dingo and Klitus were in absolute shock.

The creature was a hideous, vile, wretched animal with a twisted face all dark and dirty. His face was contorted in inhumane ways, with a devilish smile, his serpent-like green tongue went in and out of his mouth like a slinky. His eyes were insane, the left one looked all the way right and his right eye seemed to look right. Some sort of dark fluid leaked from the creature's nose that looked like venom.

Just then, the creature fixated on Klitus, then let out a long, deep "Me... Slaaaaaam.... man...." then jumped for the young lad.

At that very instant, an arrow came flying through the back window and pierced the creature known as 'Slamman' right through his little lifeless heart, mid-air, and dropped the beast flat on the floor.

Stunned, Klitus and Dingo, could not move.

From the same window the arrow had come through, a man in a dark tunic and light armor crawled in. That's right, gosh darn meadow flaming NinjusPilato in the ha-ouse!

"Gather your belongings, young Klitus. We leave immediately."

"Go with him, young lad. He bears the symbol of the Old God, you can trust him." Dingo said.

Klitus nodded, and exited the house with the strange warrior, who was dressed half pirate, half ninja.

As they exited, a young, pale kid about the same age of Klitus came running, probably hearing the commotion from within.

"Oh gee-williger Klitus, what ha--"

Ninjus swiftly punched the young man right in the face and left him unconscious.

"Why did you do that? That's my friend Olynd!" Klitus asked.

Ninjus shrugged, and proceeded to walk.

Olynd stood, and with a slight crack in his voice said "I'm coming too."

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Nabbs4u

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Look forward to the rest. Laughing

Phire you should delete your first post on the front page (not needed anymore) and place the story in it's entirety there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is this? Has Rob finally gone off the deep end?

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be the greatest description of Slam ever. Well done.
green24

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: >Baldies 2012< >Cast Your Votes by Oct15 Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
'Near Perfect Award'
Quote:
Given to the best poster who is a fan of another team than the Eagles, but still adds a welcomed—or needed—difference of perspective regarding our beloved Birds.

This is for me, right? I'm sure you don't want a Cowboys fan winning...

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Jroc04

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Damn Jroc got this one Razz

This was the right choice....obviously.

Kilt sig - 808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
marky_b27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting story Phire, wonder what happens to Klitus next.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: >Baldies 2012< >Cast Your Votes by Oct15 Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Phire wrote:
'Near Perfect Award'
Quote:
Given to the best poster who is a fan of another team than the Eagles, but still adds a welcomed—or needed—difference of perspective regarding our beloved Birds.

Sadly Matts been posting since August Sad

Good story so far Phire.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Blahman88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: >Baldies 2012< >Cast Your Votes by Oct15 Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Phire wrote:
'Near Perfect Award'
Quote:

You're a Mets fan, you're winning noithing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 25 of 37

Jump to: