Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pittsburgh (2-2) @ Tennessee (1-4) TNF Official GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins this epic clash?
THE TITANS
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
PITTSBURGH
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Munch's reaction when Bironas made the kick was priceless. I want this guy around long term. Just not Gray or Palmer although both called good games 2nite.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
-Munch-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huuugggeee game WOW what an effing win. Now get 11 days before we gotta play again, plenty of time to study rest practice get healthy and hopefully get Locker back for the Bills. Good time to be a Titans fan what a win.
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humongous win, but then again...so was Detroit. We'll see how we respond next week. We've completed an absolutely brutal opening stretch, so If we can build off this, we are not dead by any stretch. We do need Locker back, but Hasselbeck did show some of that "veteran" presence tonight which made me kind of proud of him. Defense looked stout tonight.

Long stretch between now and next Sunday. Hope we might actually put together a winning streak! Who knew? Go Titans!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still critical of some of the defensive calls. But there was one play were we had like 5-6 guys in coverage and they had 3 and they made a huge 1st down.

Our guys need to make the plays.
There was also a play where Ben threw into the endzone and luckily Zach Brown broke it up, but Griff was like 2 steps from the path, I'm thinking why didn't he make a play on that ball?

I do think we need some more talent but if these guys can just hold on and play like tonight, we can have a season to be proud of...

The way were playing, was embarrassing.

Tonight is a team we can be proud of...
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Campbell was on crutches with ankle injury. Casey did miss some time. Come the 21st against the Bills, we should be a full health for the 1st time all season. Locker should be 100%, Britt, McCarthy, Cook, Bailey and Casey. We can go on a run.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to hear the Mike Keith call of the GW FG. It's always epic when he calls a game winning play.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
O-Line deserves some credit. They opened holes tonight and were solid in protection.

They did... CJ left some yards out there with his hesitation but glad he ran the way he did..

He finished with 91 rushing yards; realistically, the old CJ would have 120+ easy.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
KingTitan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it wasn't Big Ben, we could have had like 4-5 sacks I think. Our pass rush was good tonight.
Blazed-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
If it wasn't Big Ben, we could have had like 4-5 sacks I think. Our pass rush was good tonight.

They were missing half their line.
coleman51

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminded me of going to Vanderbilt/UT games in Nashville growing up, Vandy was the home team but UT brought more fans. It was like that tonight. I was surrounded by 30+ Steelers fans (granted I was on the away side). It was weird, for the most part, but such an awesome game to be at. Very gratifying game. However, the first half was sooooo slow. The 3rd quarter flew by.

I couldn't believe we blocked the punt. Lowry has been MVC without a shadow of doubt. We need to lock him up for life. What an incredible job he's done for our special teams. I'm very proud of how our team played. McCourty got burnt (95% of CB's would have been burnt by Mike Wallace) but came back and made the HUGE INT right before half time to save points off the board.

I was really upset when they took CJ out after 1 attempt on the goal line and put Harper in. Seemed to motivate him though. I can enjoy this win for some time Smile

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazed- wrote:
KingTitan wrote:

They were missing half their line.

This is true, but is it just me, or do the Steelers ALWAYS seem to be battling injuries on their offensive line? Surely I'm not the only one who has noticed this. I mean literally, always.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when -Munch- makes a GDT this year: 1-0

that is all...
justing101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad we finally played alright. Tackling is still terrible though and Hasselback seems to really like taking sacks on 3rd down Laughing Good run blocking and can't wait for our next 2 games!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
Glad we finally played alright. Tackling is still terrible though and Hasselback seems to really like taking sacks on 3rd down Laughing Good run blocking and can't wait for our next 2 games!

Well we made through the hard part of the schedule think we could of played better but whatever this is probably where we all thought we would be at the beginning of the year. Really coming into the season the only winnable game was the Vikings and maybe Detroit so i think we did alright so far.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:
when -Munch- makes a GDT this year: 1-0

that is all...

Sorry but it is the Oktoberfest girls. Laughing

On topic, I am really proud of the team that showed up last night. What impressed me was the resolve they showed when they could have laid down like in the Viking, Charger & Pats games.
The 2 lasting impressions for me was when Rob was getting ready for his kick and the cameras showed Ayers, Verner & a few other guys kneeling and holding hands. That showed me how much they cared about winning. You normally do not see professional football players kneeling like that, high school and college all the time but rarely in the NFL.
The other impression was finally some emotion from Munch when the Steelers kick was missed and the Rob's kick was good. Seeing Bruce and Watterson excited and hugging Munch and Munch actually showing emotion was great.

Hopefully they can build off this win. So much for getting a top 5 pick, I bet Bud is loving that. Shocked

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 27 of 29

Jump to: