Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
AussieBronco66 wrote:
All this talk about hooking up is cool, but what if you snare one with emotional issues and it ends up going south quickly and then suddenly every sheila in town gets wind you failed with the emotionally fragile girl?
Where I live in SD, the other girls hear about it and it goes in 1 ear and out the other, or they think they can change the guy or he'll be different for them. It's quite comical.

Where every dude lives, that's the case. Part of life. Most women try to figure out [inappropriate/removed] in their 20s. [inappropriate/removed] seem and granted are more interesting on first glance because as a women you don't know what you get. It's exciting. Then, however, at the beginning of their 30s they usually have learned that the guy to spend your life with is actually the one who up until then seemed somewhat boring. Boring is solid and solid allows you to live a good life. That is what 80% of the women come to realize right around the time when it matters, once the biological clock starts to tick a little louder. The other 20% you don't need to care for since they are after [inappropriate/removed] due to childhood daddy-issues. It really is as cliché as it sounds. I for one am one of the solid dudes and it took me a while to become aware of this phenomenon. I envyed the [inappropriate/removed] for quite a long time since they had something younger chicks dig: recklessness and a dose of egocentrism. Yet now I am together with a smart and hot brunette - yeah brunette, you guys know me Wink - and everything is fine. She is one girl who 'learned her lesson' already.

The best women are the smart, pretty ones that know what they want and are the ones you give your number to, then when they leave they say good bye and give it back. Then when you keep going up to them, they give you a shot. Most of them are keepers. The one night stand girls are just another alphabetized file on my computer to look at and show the guys so they can grovel at my smoothness in the art of shagging.

I never back down from a challenge.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
AussieBronco66 wrote:
All this talk about hooking up is cool, but what if you snare one with emotional issues and it ends up going south quickly and then suddenly every sheila in town gets wind you failed with the emotionally fragile girl?
Where I live in SD, the other girls hear about it and it goes in 1 ear and out the other, or they think they can change the guy or he'll be different for them. It's quite comical.

Where every dude lives, that's the case. Part of life. Most women try to figure out [inappropriate/removed] in their 20s. [inappropriate/removed] seem and granted are more interesting on first glance because as a women you don't know what you get. It's exciting. Then, however, at the beginning of their 30s they usually have learned that the guy to spend your life with is actually the one who up until then seemed somewhat boring. Boring is solid and solid allows you to live a good life. That is what 80% of the women come to realize right around the time when it matters, once the biological clock starts to tick a little louder. The other 20% you don't need to care for since they are after [inappropriate/removed] due to childhood daddy-issues. It really is as cliché as it sounds. I for one am one of the solid dudes and it took me a while to become aware of this phenomenon. I envyed the [inappropriate/removed] for quite a long time since they had something younger chicks dig: recklessness and a dose of egocentrism. Yet now I am together with a smart and hot brunette - yeah brunette, you guys know me Wink - and everything is fine. She is one girl who 'learned her lesson' already.

I guess I'm a mixture of the [inappropriate/removed] and solid dude. I'd like to think for being 23 I'm pretty well off. I bought my house at 21, have a solid job and both mine and the fiances cars are paid off. However, I will be the first one to tell you I am an [inappropriate/removed]. Maybe that comes with the sales business, but from my experience, most of the time you need to be an [inappropriate/removed] to get people to see things your way. I try not to be that way as far as the relationship goes though.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
I see where you are coming from. You just know that comment of, "well I hooked up with your girl" is going to come out when said person is in his knobhead mode. That said, you will get passed it when you realise you are the one with her now. Life is all about the present Dan Wink

That's a good point, George.

On your first part there's no chance of him saying anything to me. One, he knows I would beat the snot out of him; people at the bar know me well enough to know not to mess with me. Two, while her and I were at my house watching the VP debate and drinking wine, my roommate was at the bar and somehow the subject of me and her came up and this guy denied to my roommate having ever slept with her. Now, he's obviously lying, but for whatever reason (fear of me possibly) he's not going to mention it. I'm just grossed out by the whole thing because he's a creep.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Last edited by AnAngryAmerican on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/cleveland-bus-driver-suspended-after-video-shows-him-punching-female-rider/

I just dont know... This video says it all.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/12/cleveland-bus-driver-suspended-after-video-shows-him-punching-female-rider/

Why do people think it's ok to talk to each other in such a perverse manner? Esp. strangers or new acquaintances...I just do not understand.
elliot878

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
I had no clue Demaryius Thomas' Helmet from the Steelers Game last year is now in the Hall of Fame because he had such a great game. Shocked

And George, you got me there. I'm a man looking for more commitment than just intimacy. Looks like I'll be in the market for a while. Laughing

I was the same way at your age. Runnin around lookin for a girlfriend and some commitment. Found a good girl, went pretty well for 3 years.

Now that thats not going on I'm trying to figure out which way to go, been in a holding pattern for about a month not sure what to do. Go crazy or wait til a real good girl comes into my life and be done with it all for at least a good while longer.

Oh yea and mod hat - try not to cuss guys.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
I had no clue Demaryius Thomas' Helmet from the Steelers Game last year is now in the Hall of Fame because he had such a great game. Shocked

And George, you got me there. I'm a man looking for more commitment than just intimacy. Looks like I'll be in the market for a while. Laughing

I was the same way at your age. Runnin around lookin for a girlfriend and some commitment. Found a good girl, went pretty well for 3 years.

Now that thats not going on I'm trying to figure out which way to go, been in a holding pattern for about a month not sure what to do. Go crazy or wait til a real good girl comes into my life and be done with it all for at least a good while longer.

This topic needs a woman's input, unfortunately we don't have a female Bronco poster, unless one of you aren't telling us something.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brassglobos wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:

Why do people think it's ok to talk to each other in such a perverse manner? Esp. strangers or new acquaintances...I just do not understand.

I cant understand it either. Apparently the women was being very rude and obnoxious on the bus, the bus driver asked her to be quiet, she said no and started cussing back at him, then punched him in the face (which was why he stopped the bus) before that happened.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I guess I didn't realize you and her weren't together anymore. I remember seeing her on your FB alot when you still had it, thought you guys were pretty serious.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:

You and your girl split, Elliot? That sucks man I'm sorry.

My longest relationship was 2 1/2 years from when I was 19 to 21. Since then I've only had two long-term relationships, one lasted 9 months one lasted just over a year.

When you're in a long-term relationship like that and you split up, the hardest thing isn't missing having a girlfriend it's missing having that girl as your friend, if that makes any sense. Even if you know the breakup was necessary and for the best, what you miss most is just having that person in your life.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
elliot878 wrote:

You and your girl split, Elliot? That sucks man I'm sorry.

My longest relationship was 2 1/2 years from when I was 19 to 21. Since then I've only had two long-term relationships, one lasted 9 months one lasted just over a year.

When you're in a long-term relationship like that and you split up, the hardest thing isn't missing having a girlfriend it's missing having that girl as your friend, if that makes any sense. Even if you know the breakup was necessary and for the best, what you miss most is just having that person in your life.

I miss your russian girlfriend AAA, I have no idea what she looked like but my imagination about you throwing her out the window after a Broncos loss only for CWO to catch her was always a pleasant thought.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty spot on in my opinion:

NFL fanbase ranking

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000079329/

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just started dating a girl. Literally the first time ever and I'm 20. Commitment issues. But she is the coolest girl ever so I am pumped.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Just started dating a girl. Literally the first time ever and I'm 20. Commitment issues. But she is the coolest girl ever so I am pumped.
If she's a CU students then your winning.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the girl talk, i have been with my gf for nearly 6 years now (we have been together since high school) and probably 75+% of that relationship has been long distance. Currently i am in Nebraska and she is in Colorado.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 15 of 100

Jump to: