Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do I trade Andre JOhnson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FrankJets

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Do I trade Andre JOhnson Reply with quote

I'm not liking how he is being utilized in Houston offense. Doesn't look good for this beast. Thinking about trading Andre. What you think about that?
Dboys88-82

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Do I trade Andre JOhnson Reply with quote

FrankJets wrote:
I'm not liking how he is being utilized in Houston offense. Doesn't look good for this beast. Thinking about trading Andre. What you think about that?

Not a bad idea. He has a nagging groin injury and is on a running team. He still has high value. Just make sure you get high value in return.

^^Thanks to Kempes for the sig.^^
FrankJets

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Do I trade Andre JOhnson Reply with quote

Dboys88-82 wrote:
FrankJets wrote:

Not a bad idea. He has a nagging groin injury and is on a running team. He still has high value. Just make sure you get high value in return.

He's a bit overrated. I like him alot, think he is a great talent but not the same guy. I'm giving him one more week hoping green bay scores on this Houston defense and Houston has no choice but to air it out
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think he's a Top10 receiver. The age and groin issues concern me way more than the running scheme. They still have a potent passing attack and I think receivers that are clear-cut #1 receivers on their team. Owen Daniels takes some looks away but he's the focal point of that passing game. Teams that spread the ball around (Saints, Packers...) drive me nuts because it seems like you're either getting a goose-head or a home-run.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: