Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Moch's Season Over

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theJ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Moch's Season Over Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=6573&line=246505&spln=1

Quote:
Bengals placed LB Dontay Moch on the reserve/non-football injury list, ending his season.

Damn. Really wanted to see him get some extended playing time this year. Even if it was later on when the team was out of the hunt.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that sucks. Still can't get over the migraines. Guessing the move to IR was done to make room for Pat Sims (eventually)...
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Well that sucks. Still can't get over the migraines. Guessing the move to IR was done to make room for Pat Sims (eventually)...

or Lamur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:

or Lamur

Yeah, I saw that. Just not sure how long he'll last on the 53...
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is Lemur for now and Sims replaces him in the next two weeks. I would say Lemur is inactive though, so Kirkpatrick finally plays.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe to say he was a bust pick

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe to say our medical team just doesn't do due diligence. they signed off on Antonio Bryant. Now we draft a guy with chronic migraines. These things just didn't start in the Midwest climate.
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Safe to say our medical team just doesn't do due diligence. they signed off on Antonio Bryant. Now we draft a guy with chronic migraines. These things just didn't start in the Midwest climate.

From what I read, it wasn't a problem in Nevada. The running theory is that the stress of the NFL is what's triggering it. When he was suspended, he didn't have any issues with it. When he was activated and about to get some real playing time, it started acting up again. Of course he also just had a baby and was lacking sleep. I'm guessing/assuming it's more stress/lack of sleep related than it is climate related. Percy Harvin's migraines were triggered by sleep apnea.

On the flip side, boy am I glad we activated Lemur. Scratch my Pat Sims comment, Lemur looked good on Sunday...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: