Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Clay Matthews Out Couple of Weeks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamison.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I had no idea how beat up the Packers are. That's really bad.

MNPackfan32 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I think he's referring to this

Wasn't really a dive, if I remember correctly. He got pushed down by Monroe as he was turning the corner and allowed himself to propel into Gabbert's knee area. Not really malicious, but should have been (but wasn't) a penalty.

Of course that's going off of memory, I may be wrong.
I think on Sound FX he told Gabbert sorry after the play, maybe it was a different one but I think it's this one.
Glad to hear he apologized. Makes me like Clay as a person.

Jamison.'s Gallery
GeneralTso

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to lie, the Packers this year remind me of 2 years ago...
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamison. wrote:
Damn, I had no idea how beat up the Packers are. That's really bad.

MNPackfan32 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
I think he's referring to this

Wasn't really a dive, if I remember correctly. He got pushed down by Monroe as he was turning the corner and allowed himself to propel into Gabbert's knee area. Not really malicious, but should have been (but wasn't) a penalty.

Of course that's going off of memory, I may be wrong.
I think on Sound FX he told Gabbert sorry after the play, maybe it was a different one but I think it's this one.
Glad to hear he apologized. Makes me like Clay as a person.
I don't recall if it was the exact play but he had Gabbert by the feet/legs and when they got up Clay said something like "Hey my bad" and Blaine said " Thats alright", I dont think Clay is out to hurt anybody.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralTso wrote:
Only thing is in 2010 we had a lot of depth that was ready to start, like Lang and Bulaga and the guys getting hurt were the role players or older players and the young guys stepped up, not sure we have the same cast of young depth this year.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
GeneralTso wrote:
Only thing is in 2010 we had a lot of depth that was ready to start, like Lang and Bulaga and the guys getting hurt were the role players or older players and the young guys stepped up, not sure we have the same cast of young depth this year.

yeah, we do, but some of them are injured too.

Worthy, Perry, Hayward, McMillian (all rookies) have all shown they can play. Then we have vets than can step in and play too: EDS, Jones, Driver, Walden, Wilson.

It does suck with everyone getting injured, BUT it makes a team more resilient and helps when/if starters go down in postseason games. Like the SB when both Shields and Woodson went down and we had reserves with some experience step in (Bush with an interception for example).

Just need to weather the storm and get healthy as soon as possible and hope we don't lose anyone else for the season.
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fun, fun

this is seriously annoying

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When its happening this much its either an issue w/ your medical staff or your strength and conditioning program.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
When its happening this much its either an issue w/ your medical staff or your strength and conditioning program.
I am starting to wonder.... A team can't seriously be this unlucky 2 of the last 3 years. I get that you can't condition for a blown knee but we have had our share of hamstrings and groins this year.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Average at best
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:

I've thought about this. Would love to be able to lOok up information on differences in how teams approach this and which are most successful.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
.flash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
I don't think its been this at all. We've just been incredibly unlucky this season.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:

I've thought about this. Would love to be able to lOok up information on differences in how teams approach this and which are most successful.
A few years ago Rusty Smith started incorporating Pilates and Yoga in the Bears strength & conditioning program and the players raved about the improvements in their flexibility. If you look at the players that have gone on IR since then, it generally hasn't been for ligament damage. I can't tell you how many scares we've had as Bears fans this year thinking somebody's season was done from what looked like a nasty injury, only to have them return in a few plays.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
EB29

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:

A few years ago Rusty Smith started incorporating Pilates and Yoga in the Bears strength & conditioning program and the players raved about the improvements in their flexibility. If you look at the players that have gone on IR since then, it generally hasn't been for ligament damage. I can't tell you how many scares we've had as Bears fans this year thinking somebody's season was done from what looked like a nasty injury, only to have them return in a few plays.

I would be shocked if a lot of teams don't already incorporate yoga into their training. It's amazing what it can do for you. And it's their profession (training staff that is) so they better be up to date on something and popular and benifical as yoga.

JTagg7754 with the Dope Sig ^^

Jon Gruden wrote:
Great Snatch catch ability there by Nicks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: