Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week 11 @ Lions (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish I had a cool place to watch Packer games.

Last edited by CallMeBarrett on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
justo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
If Clay doesn't play pencil me worried.
Matt Stafford is the Matt Barkley of the NFL. I think we good.
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
DannyB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"On paper", this is a game we should take easily. However, since I'm that kind of guy, some part of my brain is always spinning with scenarios where we get beaten.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Factors:

Can Lions run on us? We've emerged as the premier run stopping team in the league. Leshoure has been terrible of late.

Which Fatford will come? He has regressed in all sorts of ways this season. If he can hit his guys we win. Fact is, he had 200 yards to Calvin today and they lost in a blowout.

O-line - can we hang? Injuries have left us in poor shape. EDS loves playing Suh, and Lang is our shiny new RT. Any injury, even for a series, could be crippling.

Will our defense be able to rush the passer? Clay is likely out. Perry is on IR. Walden is suddenly our premier pass rusher.

I trust that Aaron continues to silence his doubters. We win against a struggling team in a big way, 34-17.

G3RMANATOR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandybaby716 wrote:
Factors:

Can Lions run on us? We've emerged as the premier run stopping team in the league. Leshoure has been terrible of late.

Which Fatford will come? He has regressed in all sorts of ways this season. If he can hit his guys we win. Fact is, he had 200 yards to Calvin today and they lost in a blowout.

O-line - can we hang? Injuries have left us in poor shape. EDS loves playing Suh, and Lang is our shiny new RT. Any injury, even for a series, could be crippling.

Will our defense be able to rush the passer? Clay is likely out. Perry is on IR. Walden is suddenly our premier pass rusher.

I trust that Aaron continues to silence his doubters. We win against a struggling team in a big way, 34-17.

I dont agree with that at all, what makes us that great at defending the run you son a gun. Very Happy

Thanks to Walter on the sig!^
Pugger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CallMeBarrett wrote:

I have to sit inside and legally stream them with no intentions of doing anything otherwise.

http://www.packerseverywhere.com/app/venues/search/search=gainsville+fl&radius=25

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like the fact Clay will be out of this game. Sad Getting Worthy back will help the pass rush by getting pressure up the middle along with Daniels. Jordy should be back. I hope EDS can untie Suh's shoes again. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
CallMeBarrett wrote:

I have to sit inside and legally stream them with no intentions of doing anything otherwise.

http://www.packerseverywhere.com/app/venues/search/search=gainsville+fl&radius=25

I... I love you.
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandybaby716 wrote:

I know he's improved, but that sentence made me throw up a little bit.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For whatever it is worth, I know that Detroit got hammered by the Vikings... BUT, as a Packer's Fan, the Lions still worry me a bit more than Minnesota. Stafford is good... not so sure about Ponder.
Packerbacker93

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooks87 wrote:
For whatever it is worth, I know that Detroit got hammered by the Vikings... BUT, as a Packer's Fan, the Lions still worry me a bit more than Minnesota. Stafford is good... not so sure about Ponder.

I'm way more worried about Harvin and Peterson then Fatford and Megatron.

Also your avatar is way too big

here i resized it for you http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x357/packerbacker1993/phpIv8gLKAM.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:

At full strength, yea I think we beat them no problem. I really think 6-3 is hiding just how terribly injured this team is. This is worse than 2010, something I never thought would be possible.

I dont see any easy games going forward. Not saying we can't win it all.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
SDN40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We didnt blow them out last year, so one is pretty safe in assuming a cakewalk is probably not in the cards this year either, especially at Ford Field where their offense is more dangerous. Nothing would surprise me, but could be another shootout.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
justo wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:

At full strength, yea I think we beat them no problem. I really think 6-3 is hiding just how terribly injured this team is. This is worse than 2010, something I never thought would be possible.

I agree. They're getting to a point where they're changing the team that we are when healthy. We can't just sub guys in anymore and play the same system. Adjustments must be made by the coaching staff; we'll see but I'm not too thrilled with our current situation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.flash wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
justo wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:

I agree. They're getting to a point where they're changing the team that we are when healthy. We can't just sub guys in anymore and play the same system. Adjustments must be made by the coaching staff; we'll see but I'm not too thrilled with our current situation.
The only thing I am confortable with is that we had the bye week. Mac knows pretty much who is in and who is out. He will draw up a killer plan for this game IMO. I hope Dom follows suit, we need a HELL of a game from Dom with Perry gone and Matthews possibly out as well. Dom is going to have to create pressure.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 2 of 54

Jump to: