Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Week 11 @ Lions (4-5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52, 53, 54  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else starting to go a little nuts because it's been so long since our last game?

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
Anyone else starting to go a little nuts because it's been so long since our last game?
Hell yeah, I haven't watched a snap since the Jaguars game, this is retarded. Can't take anymore...

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
Hell yeah, I haven't watched a snap since the Jaguars game, this is retarded. Can't take anymore...

That's rough. I'm stuck here at school in Indiana for it and I'm really hoping Fox televises the game so I don't hafta go to a bar.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
HokieHigh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Who do we put on Titus Young SR.?? Seems like that mold of WR is the one who kicks our defense around the most. When the Vikings pressed against Megatron he was a ton less effective and it seemed he got a lot more yards on off coverage, so I hope we put Tramon on him and have Tramon get his hands on Calvin. Dom is going to have to manufacture pressure this game. I hope we try to get Starks and Green rolling early so we can keep pounding them like the Vikings did. At points in that game there were holes that even Alex Green could see! :lol: It would be nice if Raji showed up in the pass rush department this game...

Seems to me that Hayward would take Young when he is in the slot and Shields would take Young when he is out wide. Tramon + McMillian shadow CJ all day. Woodson should still match up fine against Pettigrew.

I have next to zero confidence that we will be able to generate pressure absent CMIII. Depth is going to have to bring it!

Still, I'm actually far more worried about their defense than their offense. Starks should get his share of carries, this line is going to need all of hte help that they can get. Rodgers is going to have to have a hot hand - quick delivery. The receivers will have to win their matchups at the LOS and break open early.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:

That's rough. I'm stuck here at school in Indiana for it and I'm really hoping Fox televises the game so I don't hafta go to a bar.
I hadn't missed an entire game since the ATL playoff game 2 years ago, but thats because I was doing a different event so I was kind of distracted, vs Arizona I was going nuts, all I wanted to do that Sunday was watch the Packers. I can not wait to finally take in some long over due Packer football!

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:

And a close up of Illinois:

So it's all Packers unless you're in the St. Louis neighborhood.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
justo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NORTHWEST GETS A PACKERS GAME!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO! NO STREAMS!!!!!!!!
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I'm going to the bar/friends house. My part of NJ gets Oakland/NO.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would STL get Oakland/NO? At least give them Arizona so they can watch a team in their own division. Weird.

R-E-L-A-X
CallMeBarrett

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad it's not televised where I live, it gives me an excuse to go to the bar without being yelled at. Laughing
mxr124

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Aikman and Troy Buck again. Great Rolling Eyes
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always go to the bar (don't even own a TV), but come on StLouis!

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mxr124 wrote:
Get ready for them diagramming plays where they think we may have held or false started. And then there will be a commercial, and they'll still be doing it when the come back after the break.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo wrote:
Why would STL get Oakland/NO? At least give them Arizona so they can watch a team in their own division. Weird.

Because the Jets are playing at 1:00.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_on_television#No_opposing_games

Quote:
If a local club is playing on the road on the doubleheader network, the other network can air its single game in the same timeslot opposite the local club's game. However, most affiliates opt against it because such an action usually ensures low ratings. The "no opposing game" policy is a key reason why single game fixtures on the east coast are occasionally scheduled for the late time slot.

And of course, I'm stuck with the Redskins in the same slot as the Packers, like it seems to be every week. Oh well.

Fuzzy Slippers tells no lies.
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
mxr124 wrote:
Get ready for them diagramming plays where they think we may have held or false started. And then there will be a commercial, and they'll still be doing it when the come back after the break.

If they do this crap again, I'll mute the TV and get my commentary from the radio.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
Page 5 of 54

Jump to: