Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jimmy Graham named NFC Offensive Player of week 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Jimmy Graham named NFC Offensive Player of week 10 Reply with quote

Quote:
#Saints TE Jimmy Graham was named NFC Offensive Player of Week 10.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/268733083996520448
Tom Brady Tribute
FLOODx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
Awesome!

Saints making same mistake with Graham they did with Brees... Boy getting mo an mo expensive by the week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
Awesome!

Saints making same mistake with Graham they did with Brees... Boy getting mo an mo expensive by the week!

Hopefully they'll sign him up to an extension at the end of the season, after cutting some of the deadweight. Looking at you Smith, Ellis, Shanle, Vilma, and Strief.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
Awesome!

Hopefully they'll sign him up to an extension at the end of the season, after cutting some of the deadweight. Looking at you Smith, Ellis, Shanle, Vilma, and Strief.

Tro Will Herring Salary at him just to sweeten da pot! Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
SWATcha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
Awesome!

I read an article the other day that was detailing the Saints salary cap woes for 2013. I wish I could remember where I saw it so I could post a link. I think it was SI.com or ESPN.com.

Anyway, as it stands (going off memory here) the Saints will be 25m over the projected cap at the start of the season, so it's a foregone conclusion that some guys have to go or restructure to clear space. To make matters worse, there are 17 guys on the roster that are scheduled to make 3.5m or more next year. Some of those 17 are the "dead weight" guys you're referring to, but most are core players. It'll be really interesting to see how the Saints go into next season. We've all praised Loomis in the past, but this may be his toughest challenge yet. As it stands they don't even have money to sign draftees Confused

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWATcha wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
FLOODx wrote:
Awesome!

I read an article the other day that was detailing the Saints salary cap woes for 2013. I wish I could remember where I saw it so I could post a link. I think it was SI.com or ESPN.com.

Anyway, as it stands (going off memory here) the Saints will be 25m over the projected cap at the start of the season, so it's a foregone conclusion that some guys have to go or restructure to clear space. To make matters worse, there are 17 guys on the roster that are scheduled to make 3.5m or more next year. Some of those 17 are the "dead weight" guys you're referring to, but most are core players. It'll be really interesting to see how the Saints go into next season. We've all praised Loomis in the past, but this may be his toughest challenge yet. As it stands they don't even have money to sign draftees Confused

Yes, the Saints have a big problem. And Brees wanting 100m doesn't help matters, but I won't get into that, he deserves a pay day. But as of right now, I'm afraid this salary cap is going to prevent the Saints from ever reaching another superbowl with Brees. The bright side here is that Brees is good enough to contend seriously with only a half assed defense, which is all hes ever had with the Saints, even in their best years, 09 included, this defense was half assed.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll most likely get it this week too

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: