Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brandon Jacobs on Twitter...Again
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
y2lamanaki

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Brandon Jacobs on Twitter...Again Reply with quote

Via his Twitter account:

Quote:
Never work in a place where you hate your boss so much, you should always be happy at work.#YouLiveAndYouLearn

Quote:
Have you ever been in a spot and you wonder why are you there.

Quote:
It's crazy how everyone figure it's football related.

Quote:
Football is not my life people

Quote:
Y'all gotta stop assuming stuff, my brothers boss make him feels like he is the best thing since slice bread, but ...

Quote:
Seem like I rub some people the wrong way when I said football is not my life, what I meant is I have other [inappropriate/removed]

He's being all fun again. Worse, LaMichael James has retweeted his initial post.

Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 27th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #26, Ottis Anderson: 49
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 743
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He loves to talk and them be like oh woah guys, I'm talking about other stuff.
Him and James always retweet each others stuff. I hope he's not learning from him. Especially when we have gore who he should be looking up to

new sig... sorry alex
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please cut him already.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see a Twitter ban coming soon for the team with these ignoramus posts and subsequent excuses. Keep your social media pipe hole shut and show it on Sundays. And if your not playing on Sundays, do whatever the hell you have to do during the week to play on Sundays. If someones paying me $1.575 million to sit on my arse instead of jeopardizing my body/career, least I would do is be conscious of not upsetting my employers.

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park, wondering if I should throw my levis into the fire
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was such a dumb signing. Hated it from day one.This is getting out of hand, at this point we either need to cut him or give him the ball. Cutting him would be bad bc he has the playbook and would hate us. It would send a message that we don't have time for immature babies

On the other hand giving him the ball could cheer him up and shut him up. He has talent and would be our power back if gore goes down (it looks like we are running him into the ground tho Sad )

I think the correct term is CANCER

Lmj needs to get with it or get used to the bench. I understand ur pissed that ur college team is number two and you are just a practice player atm but I'm sure we have plans for you... patience young grasshopper
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NINERFAN_4_LIFE wrote:
This was such a dumb signing. Hated it from day one.This is getting out of hand, at this point we either need to cut him or give him the ball. Cutting him would be bad bc he has the playbook and would hate us. It would send a message that we don't have time for immature babies

On the other hand giving him the ball could cheer him up and shut him up. He has talent and would be our power back if gore goes down (it looks like we are running him into the ground tho Sad )

I think the correct term is CANCER

Lmj needs to get with it or get used to the bench. I understand ur pissed that ur college team is number two and you are just a practice player atm but I'm sure we have plans for you... patience young grasshopper

I hated the signing too, but warmed up to it a bit after the pre-season, and now I'm back to hating him. His attitude stinks, and I'll be glad when we cut him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hated this signing. We already had Anthony Dixon. We could have used that cash and kept Blake.

LMJ, don't hurt me like that!
UofMfan909

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut Jacobs, he's seriously not contributing anything positive. I posted about his negative influence on LMJ a while back... and it's becoming apparent. Get this trash out.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough is enough, Jacobs is still acting like a child and really needs to be off this team fast.

^Kempes^
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not helping himself by doing this. It's probably what's keeping him on the bench and inactive on gamedays. I don't think we should cater to him by letting him play. Harbaugh and co. probably know what he's doing and will just cut him before season's end or after the season. He's an idiot. Shut up and count your money bro.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
c0insnap

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, [inappropriate/removed] this soft clown.

Beast
Ataal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that he's not referring to football when he makes these kinds of statements. We only see these guys in uniform and it's hard to picture these guys we see on our 60" HD TV having a "real life."

That being said, when you're a celebrity(using this term loosely), you have to know that you are known for what you get paid to do, and only that. So, maybe if you're referring to your brother, why don't you tag him in that tweet? When people respond negatively because they think you're talking about Harbaugh, how about some humility? "I apologize if anyone thought I was talking about football. My brother's going through a rough time. Go Niners!" Something like that....instead of "Football is not my life people."

Just sayin', Jacobs....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
Him and James always retweet each others stuff. I hope he's not learning from him. Especially when we have gore who he should be looking up to

Get rid of Jacobs right now before he pollutes our rookie any more.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even want him in the first place. And now he's corrupting my favorite rookie from this class. Take out the proverbial garbage (Jacobs) or have a sit down with him and straighten him out. Oh wait, he's 30, and old dogs don't learn new tricks. CUT HIM. Now.

janky wrote:
Bridgewater won't be better than Brandon Weeden
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

Get rid of Jacobs right now before he pollutes our rookie any more.

You'd think James would want to hang around Gore more, but I guess it kind of makes sense since they're both on the bench.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: