Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SoS's 3rd Annual Fantasy Advice Thread V.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Nickel Nine


Joined: 22 Sep 2011
Posts: 23
Location: Vancouver
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who should I start this week at RB?

Steven Jackson vs NYJ
Rashard Mendenhall vs Bal

I could also pick up Felix Jones vs Cle

.25 points per reception and .10 points per carry.

Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zelbell wrote:
Im looking to trade Stevan Ridley and Peyton Manning before my league's trade deadline friday night and i was wondering what or who would you consider to be good value for that pair individually or combined???

To help, here is the rest of my team

Matt Stafford
Dez Bryant
Jordy Nelson
Ryan Mathews
Jamaal Charles
Rob Gronkowski
Stevan Ridley
Peyton Manning
Percy Harvin
Greg Jennings
Beanie Wells
Andre Brown
Antonio Brown
Sebastian Janikowski
Cinci D
Seattle D

I play 1 QB 2 WR 2 RB 1 FLEX 1 TE 1 K 1 D/ST


Well I wouldn't really want to deal Ridley to be honest. You're not great at RB to begin with and trading one of your starting guys isn't a great idea. I would be fine with trading Peyton and trying to get a #1 RB in return. If you could pair Peyton and Beanie for something like Lynch and Flacco that would be great. I'd also be looking to deal one of either Jordy or Jennings.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nickel Nine wrote:
Who should I start this week at RB?

Steven Jackson vs NYJ
Rashard Mendenhall vs Bal

I could also pick up Felix Jones vs Cle

.25 points per reception and .10 points per carry.

Thanks!


I'll take Jackson simply because you know he's getting the carries. I still think the Steelers will ease Mendy back and give Redman/Dwyer a good amount of carries. The Jets D isn't what it has been in years past and they can be run on.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Nickel Nine


Joined: 22 Sep 2011
Posts: 23
Location: Vancouver
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I'll go with Jackson then.

What about Vernon Davis vs Chi and Brandon Myers vs NO?
.25 ppr, who would you play?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 23607
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG3 vs Philly or Romo vs CLE?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 42969
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Nickel Nine wrote:
Who should I start this week at RB?

Steven Jackson vs NYJ
Rashard Mendenhall vs Bal

I could also pick up Felix Jones vs Cle

.25 points per reception and .10 points per carry.

Thanks!


I'll take Jackson simply because you know he's getting the carries. I still think the Steelers will ease Mendy back and give Redman/Dwyer a good amount of carries. The Jets D isn't what it has been in years past and they can be run on.

True, although most big runs are either to the outside or after the Jets defense has been worn out due to being on the field for the majority of the game. I still would take Jackson.
_________________
ANTHONY RECKER = LIFE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nickel Nine wrote:
OK I'll go with Jackson then.

What about Vernon Davis vs Chi and Brandon Myers vs NO?
.25 ppr, who would you play?


I'd actually go with Myers. He's been getting a lot of targets in recent weeks whereas Davis has been awfully inconsistent. The Bears actually defend the TE quite well and the Raiders will need to air it out against the Saints.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
RG3 vs Philly or Romo vs CLE?


I don't think you can sit RG3 with the running threat he poses, even if the matchup isn't as ideal as Romo's.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DalCowboyzRule


Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 17921
Location: Too Turnt University (TTU)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
(pick 1) Tony Romo vs Cleveland or Matt Schaub vs Jacksonville?


I'll take Romo there. The Texans prefer to run in these types of games and I doubt Schaub has many opportunities to rack up fantasy numbers.


< gets home from the Cowboys game
< checks fantasy team
< Matt Schaub, 527 yards and 5 TD's on the bench

HEY THANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, BRO!

Laughing

And I'm only laughing because I still won by 40. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
(pick 1) Tony Romo vs Cleveland or Matt Schaub vs Jacksonville?


I'll take Romo there. The Texans prefer to run in these types of games and I doubt Schaub has many opportunities to rack up fantasy numbers.


< gets home from the Cowboys game
< checks fantasy team
< Matt Schaub, 527 yards and 5 TD's on the bench

HEY THANKS FOR THE GREAT ADVICE, BRO!

Laughing

And I'm only laughing because I still won by 40. Very Happy


I definitely didn't predict an overtime shootout with the Jaguars Laughing
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 9837
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need your help again Very Happy

Pick two, please!

Anquan Boldin vs SD
Denarius Moore vs CIN
Cecil Shorts vs. TEN
Justin Blackmon vs TEN
_________________
O A K L A N D R A I D E R S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7801
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way do you think about this trade?



Sends
D. Brees QB - NO


Sends
D. Bryant WR - DAL
T. Romo QB - DAL
K. Britt WR - TEN
M. Reece RB - OAK
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Need your help again Very Happy

Pick two, please!

Anquan Boldin vs SD
Denarius Moore vs CIN
Cecil Shorts vs. TEN
Justin Blackmon vs TEN


Give me Moore and Blackmon. I like Shorts better when Gabbert is playing, but with Henne going I think you have to trust that he'll be going back to Blackmon in his first start. The Raiders have been throwing it as often as any team in the league as of late and Moore is the #1 guy they want to get the ball to.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
Way do you think about this trade?



Sends
D. Brees QB - NO


Sends
D. Bryant WR - DAL
T. Romo QB - DAL
K. Britt WR - TEN
M. Reece RB - OAK


Depends. If you're trading for Dez to be your #1 or maybe even #2, that's probably a good trade. If you're just trying to get him as a #3 than I'd likely just keep Brees (since that means you already have 2 strong receivers).

Is it PPR?
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
dotmotion


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 11354
Location: Vancouver
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need a win this week to make the playoffs.

QB
Stafford v. Hou
Freeman v. Atl
Romo v. Was
Both Stafford and Freeman have tough match ups so I am looking to pick up Romo on waivers. Should I go with the "top QB", hot hand or play the match up.

Flex
Reece v. Cin
Decker v. KC
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 40 of 44

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group