Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Getting To Know You
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike23md

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Griff3. Please check out the forum rules before you post. Just to make sure that you are always in compliance and not waking the moderators during their hibernation periods. Or is it their monthly periods.

Either way.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatsup Griff3. Welcome to the forum.
Better run better run faster than RG3.
Geronimo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Redskins fans!

Just arrived here. I have been reading for some time your posts, it's time to give my two-cent contribution.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geronimo wrote:
Hello Redskins fans!

Just arrived here. I have been reading for some time your posts, it's time to give my two-cent contribution.
glad to have you Geronimo. How did you become a redskins fan?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Geronimo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

It was 30 years ago. First season I watched football on TV (living in Italy, that was quite weird). Actually, tried to, because of the long strike.

It's Superbowl day, I look at the two teams, never seen Dolphins or Redskins before. Which should I root for? I liked the Redskins helmet, and that was it. Right choice! Very Happy
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geronimo wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

It was 30 years ago. First season I watched football on TV (living in Italy, that was quite weird). Actually, tried to, because of the long strike.

It's Superbowl day, I look at the two teams, never seen Dolphins or Redskins before. Which should I root for? I liked the Redskins helmet, and that was it. Right choice! Very Happy
cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geronimo wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Well, hopefully with RG3, we can have another span where the next generation Geronimo will join up with the best team in the NFL. Smile
seantaylorfan21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=159622&seasonId=2013

anybody interested in fantasy baseball we have a league that draft starts in a hour.

Props to Mike23md
seantaylorfan21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=159622&seasonId=2013

anybody interested in fantasy baseball we have a league that draft starts in a hour.

Props to Mike23md
MosEisley

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Redskin from TX Reply with quote

Name is Joe. Age 42.
Born and raised in El Paso,TX.
90 % of my extended family are Cowboy fans.
Their are pictures of me in a Roger Staubach uniform(oh the horror)I was 7 years old, I still believed in god and Santa Claus.
I guess I have always been a contrarian and I didnt like the old man so I became a Steeler fan for Super bowl 13,just to stick it to them(Cowboy fans), I noticed the same disdain I had for the Cowboys alot of them had the same disdain for the Redskins, it was the last game of the season when the Redkins were up 13 as I remember(9 years old)in the 4th QTR. and I was so happy, then I went outside to toss the ball around, when I came back in everyone was celebrating, we lost 35 to 34 since that moment I have been a Redskin fan. But I did root hard for the Steelers that Super Bowl.
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Redskin from TX Reply with quote

MosEisley wrote:
Name is Joe. Age 42.
Their are pictures of me in a Roger Staubach uniform(oh the horror)I was 7 years old, I still believed in god and Santa Claus.
I guess I have always been a contrarian and I didnt like the old man so I became a Steeler fan for Super bowl 13,just to stick it to them(Cowboy fans), I noticed the same disdain I had for the Cowboys alot of them had the same disdain for the Redskins, it was the last game of the season when the Redkins were up 13 as I remember(9 years old)in the 4th QTR. and I was so happy, then I went outside to toss the ball around, when I came back in everyone was celebrating, we lost 35 to 34 since that moment I have been a Redskin fan. But I did root hard for the Steelers that Super Bowl.

Glad to have you here. Read the forum rules before you post thread just to know the do's and don'ts of the forum.

Stick around, the offseason is a little slow, but once training camp starts things will heat up.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Redskin from TX Reply with quote

MosEisley wrote:
Name is Joe. Age 42.
ha! I rooted for the Steelers also, for the reasons you did and because the steelers are my 2nd most favorite team. Most of my family is from Ohio, near Pittsburgh so my parents were Steelers fans frOm the 70s and I was a steelers fan till preschool when i learned my best friend loves the Redskins, so I grew up liking both teams.
Woz

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome MosEisley. Love the name! Very Happy
CaptainCanuck94

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I am 19 years old from Ottawa Ontario, I am a big hockey fan, I am new to football. I have watched some NFL games this year, a good chunk of them of the Redskins. I am planning on purchasing my first Jersey in the next few weeks. Go Redskins
Woz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptainCanuck94 wrote:
Hey guys, I am 19 years old from Ottawa Ontario, I am a big hockey fan, I am new to football. I have watched some NFL games this year, a good chunk of them of the Redskins. I am planning on purchasing my first Jersey in the next few weeks. Go Redskins

Welcome to the Football's Future! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: