Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackerFanDan wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
The only hip hop artists I follow on twitter are Alchemist (who's hilariously clever) and Just Blaze (whose replies to trolls have me LMAO). I used to follow NaS, Skyzoo, Saigon etc but had to unfollow bcuz of excessive RTs that blow up your timeline.

You can turn off rt's.

They don't tweet much else. Laughing

Can you pick whose RTs to turn off or is it everyone is a broad stroke? Some ppl actually RT valuable tweets. It's the Richard-riding ones I can do without.

You Already Know ... This Is What I Do
iPwn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to their profile, click the little user icon button thing and choose to turn off retweets.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
coors

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure if someone had posted this yet.. but oh well, I'll give it a go..

Rihanna (ft. Kanye West) Diamonds (Remix)

http://www.sharebeast.com/nwed0mr8typn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Go to their profile, click the little user icon button thing and choose to turn off retweets.

Good look!

S. Taylor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Good look!

Man...
You likely missed when Skyzoo addressed the 'fan' that accused Sky of having Drake ghostwrite 'Pockets Full'

Laughing
S. Taylor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
Who do you guys follow on twitter to get these new songs? I don't want to follow every rapper.

Only rappers I follow are Kdot, Ab-soul, Jay Rock and Q.

I've tried following others, but their spelling pisses me off.

When they all tweet the TDE store link at once....
Mad

I only follow Soul and Q.

Styles P. and Danny Brown are my favorite rappers to follow.
You can tell a label isn't behind their tweets.
c0insnap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
c0insnap wrote:

Chief Keef - Kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossSWj17Jnk

I know ya'll don't like stuff like this for some reason. But forget the lyrics, this song gets me hyped up.

That sucked. In a lot of ways.

Because you guys only like nerd rap. Obviously the kid isn't lyrical, but a lot of his songs get me hyped up. It's music to workout to or bump in the car before you go out.

Beast
PHillysPHinest2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0insnap wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
c0insnap wrote:

Chief Keef - Kobe

I know ya'll don't like stuff like this for some reason. But forget the lyrics, this song gets me hyped up.

Because you guys only like nerd rap. Obviously the kid isn't lyrical, but a lot of his songs get me hyped up. It's music to workout to or bump in the car before you go out.

Intelligence is a highly underrated quality.

I listened to Chief Keef and ScHoolboyQ and all I have to say is wow. I mean how are people cool with this sort of degenerate music? The record labels have literally taken any shred of enlightening or cognitive thought and thrown it in the trash. Do you remember the group Naughty By Nature? They were Hip Pop but still dope. Do you remember Big Pun? How can people even call this Hip Hop? If you have to say the F word more than once in a song you should just start over and rethink your message. In the song THere He Go by ScHoolboy Q he has 2 bars where he says it probably 6 or 7 times. Seriously people tell me, let me know what I am missing! How can anyone consider this good music?

Kiltman is the Ill(est) man
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PHillysPHinest2 wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
c0insnap wrote:

Chief Keef - Kobe

I listened to Chief Keef and ScHoolboyQ and all I have to say is wow. I mean how are people cool with this sort of degenerate music? The record labels have literally taken any shred of enlightening or cognitive thought and thrown it in the trash. Do you remember the group Naughty By Nature? They were Hip Pop but still dope. Do you remember Big Pun? How can people even call this Hip Hop? If you have to say the F word more than once in a song you should just start over and rethink your message. In the song THere He Go by ScHoolboy Q he has 2 bars where he says it probably 6 or 7 times. Seriously people tell me, let me know what I am missing! How can anyone consider this good music?

Schoolboy Q is good dude, have no idea what you're ranting about.

And listen to more than just "there he go"

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Willink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0insnap wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
c0insnap wrote:

Chief Keef - Kobe

It's always funny to see people explain why they like listening to rappers who aren't good at rapping too.

It's not like its a struggle to find other music to work out to or bump in the whip either

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect

Last edited by Willink on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
PHillysPHinest2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
PHillysPHinest2 wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
c0insnap wrote:

Chief Keef - Kobe

Good as in personally good or as in rapping skill? Because I did listen to more than just that one song and he did not display skill on the mic. I did my due dilligence and listened sir, I thought about what he said and came away with a feeling of "What the hell was I supposed to get out of that wasted 4 minutes?" Every time. Hip Pop just gets worse and worse every day. Please let me know what I'm missing. Enlighten me, I would love to be proved wrong.

Kiltman is the Ill(est) man
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose Black Star was the last good hip hop album ever made? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Q and, to a lesser extent , Keef do is put out good music. You don't have to be lyrical or tell a story to put out good ish. Thats just me and my 2c's tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
fuarge
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
PHillysPHinest2 wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
Tom Shean wrote:
c0insnap wrote:

Chief Keef - Kobe

There He Go is a great freaking song anyways.

Sorry not sorry for bumping stuff like There He Go or Love Sosa when I'm going out to a party or out having a good time.

El Ramster on the amazing work
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrashMan510 wrote:
All Q and, to a lesser extent , Keef do is put out good music. You don't have to be lyrical or tell a story to put out good ish. Thats just me and my 2c's tho

Just like you don't need a good script, director or actors to make a good movie, right?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 15 of 100

Jump to: