Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 12: Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Palease silus, if ET maintained his coverage, that play wouldn't have happened. ET (tried to) jump the route and he got killed for it.
Which play are you talking about?

The Wes Welker play.
So we're complaining about the one play he has blown this year coverage wise in a game we won in which he had a pick and 2 monumental pass deflections in the endzone? Solid.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDudeAbides wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
[inappropriate/removed] you ref, just give them the touchdown already. You clearly want to.

I literally punched the wall when I realized the play was coming back...I thought I broke my hand, but I didn't. I'm not a violent person, but if we don't make the playoffs, that's the play that we will be looking back on as to why.

That was an egregious call, but I don't feel as if it impacted the game as much as it normally would have. We ran back the ensuing kickoff for a TD... a kickoff that doesn't happen if we intercept that ball. We still lose by a field goal if you reverse both plays.

Our defense's inability to stop the run anymore... and our secondary's inability to cover receivers late in games... those are what cost us the game. I still don't know, really, if it's just execution or gameplan or playcalling, but something's gone horribly wrong and a defense that should have been top 5 with a particular strength against the run has been beyond disappointing.

I think it mentally deflated them. They thought they got a huge turnover and hold..WRONG..TD. Then Leon runs back a touchdown and they are physically gassed.

"We all we got, we all we need"
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
Palease silus, if ET maintained his coverage, that play wouldn't have happened. ET (tried to) jump the route and he got killed for it.
Which play are you talking about?

The Wes Welker play.
So we're complaining about the one play he has blown this year coverage wise in a game we won in which he had a pick and 2 monumental pass deflections in the endzone? Solid.

My point was that he blew the coverage on that play. That was it. Had he have maintained his coverage, there would have been nothing there. He tried to jump the route, and he got punished big time for it.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: I meant to put this post in the H.I.T. Thread

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: