Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAPT 55 - driftwood wants his needs attended to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 19386
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
The Magic beat Dwight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to the Superbowl this is my happiest moment as a sports fan!!!!!!!

Rejoice with me!!!!!
You are a Magic fan? Lo siento.
Or a non-Dwight fan, which covers 99.9% of the human population.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11092
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
justo wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
The Magic beat Dwight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to the Superbowl this is my happiest moment as a sports fan!!!!!!!

Rejoice with me!!!!!
You are a Magic fan? Lo siento.
Or a non-Dwight fan, which covers 99.9% of the human population.


Ya I go to a lot of the home games. Pretty big Magic fan since before Howard.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13094
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:
justo wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
The Magic beat Dwight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to the Superbowl this is my happiest moment as a sports fan!!!!!!!

Rejoice with me!!!!!
You are a Magic fan? Lo siento.
Or a non-Dwight fan, which covers 99.9% of the human population.
On that boat. I feel like Dwight got too much benefit of the doubt when he was in Orlando. Like whatever Cam is getting now is what Dwight should have gotten and vice versa.
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11092
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Title Town USA wrote:
justo wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:
The Magic beat Dwight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next to the Superbowl this is my happiest moment as a sports fan!!!!!!!

Rejoice with me!!!!!
You are a Magic fan? Lo siento.
Or a non-Dwight fan, which covers 99.9% of the human population.
On that boat. I feel like Dwight got too much benefit of the doubt when he was in Orlando. Like whatever Cam is getting now is what Dwight should have gotten and vice versa.


Whatever team Dwight is on I don't think will be able to win a championship. The 09' Magic team that made it to the finals is exactly what he needed. Tons of three pointers around who were unselfish and gave him his shots. Until he stops demanding his "touches" whatever team he's on is doomed. He's not nearly good enough and I can't believe Stan Van Gundy let the same thing happen for five years.

Whoever said Dwight was a one man team throughout his tenure in Orlando isn't looking deep enough into imo. The whole offense was Dwight standing in the post for 12 seconds and passing out with 2 seconds left if he couldn't get a solid look from the post.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GBPACKMAN4LIFE


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 17825
Location: Spokane, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my friends with whom I graduated high school started a business called Krochet Kids in which they have women in Africa stitch hats together and help raise them out of poverty.

You can view their website here - http://www.krochetkids.org/

They are one of 25 organizations with a chance to win $1 million from Chase Banks American Giving Awards and need votes. If you have a second, please help them out. It's for an unbelievably good cause.

http://bit.ly/vote4kki
_________________

Ernest Hemingway wrote:
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
svp


Joined: 11 Sep 2011
Posts: 1008
Location: I took a football shaped pill and felt better.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Some of my friends with whom I graduated high school started a business called Krochet Kids in which they have women in Africa stitch hats together and help raise them out of poverty.

You can view their website here - http://www.krochetkids.org/

They are one of 25 organizations with a chance to win $1 million from Chase Banks American Giving Awards and need votes. If you have a second, please help them out. It's for an unbelievably good cause.

http://bit.ly/vote4kki


Done
_________________
svp wrote:
Who cares?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crfalker05


Joined: 23 Feb 2006
Posts: 644
Location: OH - IO
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RG3
Ryan Kerrigan
Brian Orakpo

for Aaron Rodgers....

I'd probably do it
_________________
GO PACK GO!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4611
Location: Monterey Bay
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote




Oh. My. God. Shocked
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ketchup


Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 13816
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:



Oh. My. God. Shocked
My fake-o-meter might be off but they look fake. Fake = very much unattractive.
_________________

Kempes on the custom sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13094
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

svp wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
Some of my friends with whom I graduated high school started a business called Krochet Kids in which they have women in Africa stitch hats together and help raise them out of poverty.

You can view their website here - http://www.krochetkids.org/

They are one of 25 organizations with a chance to win $1 million from Chase Banks American Giving Awards and need votes. If you have a second, please help them out. It's for an unbelievably good cause.

http://bit.ly/vote4kki


Done


Same.
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 8278
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:



Oh. My. God. Shocked
My fake-o-meter might be off but they look fake. Fake = very much unattractive.


I wish my 58 year old body ever looked that fake! Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DannyB


Joined: 27 Apr 2008
Posts: 11174
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:



Oh. My. God. Shocked


...Why even do that with no name?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
palmy50


Joined: 26 Nov 2006
Posts: 13863
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our 7 year old son just got out of bed looking for a glass of water and walked into my film room with me at the PC and that pic up. Doubt this goes all that well for me come morning.

I can see it now. "Mommy, I got out of bed last night and Daddy was looking at girls on his computer". Jennifer would be like "that's why you did not come to bed ya damn pervert".

For you cats that don't have kids. You should try it, tons of fun for all. But trust me when I tell ya they will cost ya a few strokes over the years!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
driftwood


Joined: 20 Aug 2008
Posts: 6197
Location: Milwaukee
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
Our 7 year old son just got out of bed looking for a glass of water and walked into my film room with me at the PC and that pic up. Doubt this goes all that well for me come morning.


For you cats that don't have kids. You should try it, tons of fun for all. But trust me when I tell ya they will cost ya a few strokes over the years!!!


this is the most hilariously sad thing i have ever read... thanks palmy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blount_truth


Joined: 29 Oct 2010
Posts: 411
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DannyB wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:



Oh. My. God. Shocked


...Why even do that with no name?


Disappointed. I hate you dodge. Now I have to scour the world for her. Just hope I'll be able to talk to her when I find her.

Lackofballs.jpg
_________________
Adopt-a-Packer: Casey Hayward
Tackles: 46
Passes defended: 19
Interceptions: 6
Forced Fumbles: 1
DROY candidate. Jersey acquired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 30 of 101

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group