Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

macklemore's Pre-Combine Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RunDmc23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
why don't you fools, read before you respond...

and Dennis Allen sucks, you can ride that ship to the bottom of bust ocean but I'm jumping.

Dennis allen is not what this team needs, jon gruden would be a dream come true!!!!
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heart definitely says to bring back Gruden, he's like a God in Oakland...and in my house. Though my head says give Allen another shot.

NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
Sorry Embarassed

this. who knew. my bad

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
ch8878

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all wish Gruden would come back, but highly unlikely so Allen will stay.

Also Jared Veldheer is not a Left Tackle so I can see the Raiders drafting a Left Tackle, and moving Jared Veldheer either to Right Tackle or like Gallery to Left Gaurd.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone actually think Gruden is coming back? For real, as an HC Oakland is the last possible place you want to be... Why would he come out of retirement to come here? Anyone think the reason we got a pansy like DA was because most reputable coaches would rather coach highschool than come here? No one wants to come here. DA was never given a fair shot from start, but what i hate about him is that he seems to have brought back the typical 'Oakland Culture"... need a microscope to find some heart on this team. It's unfortunate b/c between Cable and Hue that looked like the biggest thing we were turning around. That was what was gonna help us the most, make this a team people wanna play for. DA just destroyed that... Oakland is back to it's old rep of playing with no heart, demoralized players, a coach no one really cares for, etc... we've got the losing culture back... thank you DA.

But Maclemore: Love the idea of getting Clowney next year and agree with you about the LSU DE's... overrated imo. Do like Dion Jordan though. IMO if we could trade down a few spots and rob some team in the deal (a team trying to secure Barkely or Smith) and get Te'o imo that'd be the most plausible quickfix for our defense.

For secondary i really like Amerson. Though he gets projected at FS a lot that could work for us too, Huff is actually solid at corner anyways and GIO is the biggest liability on the team. Also like Tank Carradine in the 2nd. I'm all for trading down, especially for pass rushers. You look at the top (Jarvis Jones) and the 2nd round (Carradine, Porter,etc...) and there's not really that much difference... no need to spend a high pick on one. Again couldn't agree more about Clowney... if we're gonna spend a high pick on a DE, let's hold off a year and get a guy that is actually "Von Miller" level and not just BPA.
Darbsk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:

Also Jared Veldheer is not a Left Tackle so I can see the Raiders drafting a Left Tackle, and moving Jared Veldheer either to Right Tackle or like Gallery to Left Gaurd.

No me, that would be like Art Shell part deux IMO.

Good point about Veldheer though.
Raidin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

attack_in_s/b wrote:
Does anyone actually think Gruden is coming back? For real, as an HC Oakland is the last possible place you want to be... Why would he come out of retirement to come here? Anyone think the reason we got a pansy like DA was because most reputable coaches would rather coach highschool than come here? No one wants to come here. DA was never given a fair shot from start, but what i hate about him is that he seems to have brought back the typical 'Oakland Culture"... need a microscope to find some heart on this team. It's unfortunate b/c between Cable and Hue that looked like the biggest thing we were turning around. That was what was gonna help us the most, make this a team people wanna play for. DA just destroyed that... Oakland is back to it's old rep of playing with no heart, demoralized players, a coach no one really cares for, etc... we've got the losing culture back... thank you DA.

This gave me a good lol. Where was the heart in the team last year when we had the playoffs in sight and the team tanked horribly? 1-4 in the last 5 games - an you talk about how the team had heart under Hue? Laughing
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darbsk wrote:
ch8878 wrote:

No me, that would be like Art Shell part deux IMO.

Good point about Veldheer though.

Seriously? One man has actually proven to be a sound HC with a modern feel for the game and players. The other hired Tom Walsh from a bed and breakfast to run his offense.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
attack_in_s/b wrote:

This gave me a good lol. Where was the heart in the team last year when we had the playoffs in sight and the team tanked horribly? 1-4 in the last 5 games - an you talk about how the team had heart under Hue? Laughing

+1. This season has been so horrible that fans have begun to think the Raiders really accomplished something in 2011 that was special.

Also, I'm seriously bored with fans acting like they know how the players feel about Allen. He's demoralizing them? Seriously? Has it even crossed some of your minds that the players ARE the issue here. The majority of the roster is still soiled with Davis players. Those that have always listened to the owner over the coaches. The ones Rod Woodson talked about.

You have to rid yourself of the disease before you can be cured. That's a process.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty bad

#FreeAgent
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
pretty bad

Laughing Laughing

He really took that Gruden rumor and ran w/ it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is the puke emotiocon? Yuck!

Pretty unrealistic trades imo.

2012 Adopt a Raider: DE Lamarr Houston

Silver&Black88 with the sweet sig!
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
pretty bad

Laughing Laughing

He really took that Gruden rumor and ran w/ it.

Not even that, I don't agree with most of the personnel moves in FA alone and wasn't a big fan of the draft.

#FreeAgent
Raidin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also Veldheer is perfectly fine at LT. He's not elite but he's certainly good enough to start and if we moved him to RT he'd simply leave when his contract runs out.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Also Veldheer is perfectly fine at LT. He's not elite but he's certainly good enough to start and if we moved him to RT he'd simply leave when his contract runs out.

True. People talk about continuity a lot, well there's no bigger deal than having to change position coach every single year which is what Veldheer has been going thru in his 3 years career. What about switching back and forth between ZBS and PBS? How could he be elite right now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: