Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT 3: This Ain't Chiefs Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 7382
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
I guess some people don't like drunk Pandas.



Laughing
_________________

Thanks to ReggieCamp on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15877
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two weeks not drinking. I think i'm going mental.

Need to damage my brain with beer but Browns 2-0 since I stopped drinking.

Please beat us so I can drink again.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15877
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I make the GDT for your forum this week PLEASE Very Happy

It will be good.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rumless


Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 1517
Location: Chiefs Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Can I make the GDT for your forum this week PLEASE Very Happy

It will be good.

I can't remember the last time we had a guest make a GDT for us. If you can do better than Dawgpoun's GDT I see no prob.
_________________
[quote="aceinthehouse"]I personally do NOT think Lewis is the Greatest MLBer ever.

In fact, I'm not sure he's better than our very own London Fletcher.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15877
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumless wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Can I make the GDT for your forum this week PLEASE Very Happy

It will be good.

I can't remember the last time we had a guest make a GDT for us. If you can do better than Dawgpoun's GDT I see no prob.


It's not as good as his but I tried and I'm not drinking so I kind of suck right now.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love hornby.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15877
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I love hornby.


Dude Hornby is a hole. I should know I'm from there.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15877
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
green24 wrote:
I love hornby.


Dude Hornby is a hole. I should know I'm from there.







_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
starbarkc


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 743
Location: Austin, TX
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a farce. the heisman, that is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18631
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

starbarkc wrote:
what a farce. the heisman, that is.


ehh, at least Te'o didn't win it. For Klein to fall as far as he did for one "bad" performance was upsetting though.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCWolf1


Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Posts: 7778
Location: KC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Royals' leadership is showing the courage/juevos I wish the Chiefs' leadership had.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18631
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCWolf1 wrote:
The Royals' leadership is showing the courage/juevos I wish the Chiefs' leadership had.


they are also showing idiocy
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KCWolf1


Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Posts: 7778
Location: KC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
KCWolf1 wrote:
The Royals' leadership is showing the courage/juevos I wish the Chiefs' leadership had.


they are also showing idiocy


They are showing that they are willing to make a big move in order to win games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18631
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KCWolf1 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
KCWolf1 wrote:
The Royals' leadership is showing the courage/juevos I wish the Chiefs' leadership had.


they are also showing idiocy


They are showing that they are willing to make a big move in order to win games.


This move does several things:

1. Gets rid of your 2 best pitching prospects on top of a top 5 prospect in all of baseball
2. ensures more Jeff Francouer in the outfield, which will be horrible. I pray they start Dyson, Cain, and Gordon
3. Shields is not a true ace. This deal would have been questionable for David Price!
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mikek163


Joined: 24 Nov 2008
Posts: 5532
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
KCWolf1 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
KCWolf1 wrote:
The Royals' leadership is showing the courage/juevos I wish the Chiefs' leadership had.


they are also showing idiocy


They are showing that they are willing to make a big move in order to win games.


This move does several things:

1. Gets rid of your 2 best pitching prospects on top of a top 5 prospect in all of baseball
2. ensures more Jeff Francouer in the outfield, which will be horrible. I pray they start Dyson, Cain, and Gordon
3. Shields is not a true ace. This deal would have been questionable for David Price!


I am so happy this trade happened. This helps the Jays so much for next year. Yeah those prospects might / probably will turn into good players, but the Jays are looking at a 2-3 year window to win so I am ecstatic over this move. James Shields absolutely freakin decimated us year after year after year!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 72, 73, 74  Next
Page 57 of 74

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group