Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Movie Are You Watching? v. 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
THE DUKE


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 15725
Location: Centerville, OH
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Swan

Absolutely criminal that Aronofsky didn't win Best Director. I can at least see how The King's Speech took best picture, but Hooper didn't pull off anything close to what Aronofsky did in terms of direction.
_________________

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55795
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Colin Hanks might be the worst thing to happen to movies.

Certainly doesnt have his father's pedigree. Was awful in Dexter

If you take away Toy Story 3, his pops hasn't made a good movie in 10 years (Catch Me If You Can).


Disagree.

I think The Terminal and The Da Vinci Code were good.

I also think Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close was awesome, but he was barely in that.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3242
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jackie Brown

The only Tarantino movie I hadn't seen yet and it didn't disappoint. I'm not really sure why no one really really brings this up when they talk about Tarantino, but it is one of his best for sure.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
animaltested


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 14178
Location: Seattle/Seoul
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Black Swan

Absolutely criminal that Aronofsky didn't win Best Director. I can at least see how The King's Speech took best picture, but Hooper didn't pull off anything close to what Aronofsky did in terms of direction.


This this this.

and i LOVED the Kings Speech.

Black Swan is one of my favorites of the decade. No joke. Hot damn I love the unreliable Narrator.
_________________


Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Colin Hanks might be the worst thing to happen to movies.

Certainly doesnt have his father's pedigree. Was awful in Dexter

If you take away Toy Story 3, his pops hasn't made a good movie in 10 years (Catch Me If You Can).


Disagree.

I think The Terminal and The Da Vinci Code were good.

I also think Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close was awesome, but he was barely in that.

No, hell no, and ugh no. That kid in ELIC might be the most annoying actor I've ever seen.
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder Boys

Michael Douglas
RDJ
Tobey Maguire
Frances McDormand
Katie Holmes
Rip Torn

I love this film >>>>>>
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6410
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Colin Hanks might be the worst thing to happen to movies.

Certainly doesnt have his father's pedigree. Was awful in Dexter

If you take away Toy Story 3, his pops hasn't made a good movie in 10 years (Catch Me If You Can).


Agreed, but he had a great stretch of films through the 90's.
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buckrock101


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 30117
Location: Sudden Valley
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
Absolutely criminal that Aronofsky didn't win Best Director.


Absolutely criminal that he was nominated, really.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
animaltested


Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 14178
Location: Seattle/Seoul
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckrock101 wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
Absolutely criminal that Aronofsky didn't win Best Director.


Absolutely criminal that he was nominated, really.


My hyperbole is better than your hyperbole. nah nah nah a boo boo.
_________________


Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

animaltested wrote:

Black Swan is one of my favorites of the decade. No joke. Hot damn I love the unreliable Narrator.


Leader O'Cola wrote:


hmmmmmm
_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mesa_Titan


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 55795
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Colin Hanks might be the worst thing to happen to movies.

Certainly doesnt have his father's pedigree. Was awful in Dexter

If you take away Toy Story 3, his pops hasn't made a good movie in 10 years (Catch Me If You Can).


Disagree.

I think The Terminal and The Da Vinci Code were good.

I also think Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close was awesome, but he was barely in that.

No, hell no, and ugh no. That kid in ELIC might be the most annoying actor I've ever seen.


Yeah, we def disagree on that. I enjoyed The Terminal, and I thought the kid in ELIC did an amazing job.
_________________

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BirdsFan06050


Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Posts: 19676
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

animaltested wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
Black Swan

Absolutely criminal that Aronofsky didn't win Best Director. I can at least see how The King's Speech took best picture, but Hooper didn't pull off anything close to what Aronofsky did in terms of direction.


This this this.

and i LOVED the Kings Speech.

Black Swan is one of my favorites of the decade. No joke. Hot damn I love the unreliable Narrator.


I loved The Black Swan, but still think Fincher deserved to take home the cake.
_________________
"There are stories of coincidence and chance, of intersections and strange things told, and which is which and who only knows; and the book says we may be through with the past, but the past ain't through with us."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's AnchorMAN, not AnchorLADY and THAT is a scientific fact!"

Laughing
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Leader O'Cola


Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 1761
Location: An hour or so west of Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not like anyone here cares, but, I'm working on a HT website for my room




_________________
DIAF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamRod


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 9409
Location: Virginia
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ What exactly is it? Does it have your whole movie collection? I wouldn't mind checking that it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 40 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group