Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Hawks vs Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Just a bunch of bullies at this point.

Why? By running it 60 times? What do you want us to do - hand them the ball? Even when the Cards are on offense the Seahawks score. Get outta here with that weak garbage. You're still bitter about the Snow-Shellacking Tom Brady gave the Titans.

That was a little too harsh. :lol: But it is true, we did put in most of our backups and ran it nearly every play.

I never pretend not to be a jerk. I'm okay with that.

Until Goodell implements a mercy rule for games like this - everything is fair game and anything that even insinuates any sort of running up the score or "bullying" is just bs in my opinion. Sour grapes and nothing more. When you have Robert Turbin running 20 times and Matt Flynn getting into the game - what more can you do? Like Breno go in at QB? Maybe we should let Alan Branch play Running Back so that we aren't perceived as bullies. It's a joke.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Why? By running it 60 times? What do you want us to do - hand them the ball? Even when the Cards are on offense the Seahawks score. Get outta here with that weak garbage. You're still bitter about the Snow-Shellacking Tom Brady gave the Titans.

That was a little too harsh. Laughing But it is true, we did put in most of our backups and ran it nearly every play.

Until Goodell implements a mercy rule for games like this - everything is fair game and anything that even insinuates any sort of running up the score or "bullying" is just bs in my opinion. Sour grapes and nothing more. When you have Robert Turbin running 20 times and Matt Flynn getting into the game - what more can you do? Like Breno go in at QB? Maybe we should let Alan Branch play Running Back so that we aren't perceived as bullies. It's a joke.
He's a Titan's fan making a joke. Settle down Laughing

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Flatliner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatliner wrote:
I think we need to win this by 10+, but I still think the Cardinals defense is going to keep this game fairly close until they end, when we start to wear them down.

I am going to go with the bold prediction that our defense comes out angry this week, and happy to be back home, and we get our first shutout of the season.

Final Prediction: 17-0

Well...I was half right Laughing
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

That was a little too harsh. :lol: But it is true, we did put in most of our backups and ran it nearly every play.

He's a Titan's fan making a joke. Settle down :lol:

Im just angry cuz I had to miss most of the game because of stupid work, most of what I saw was like watching a preseason game
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:

Im just angry cuz I had to miss most of the game because of stupid work, most of what I saw was like watching a preseason game
To be fair to preseason games, they are usually more competitive. And the quarterback play is never quite as ugly as Arizona's was.

More like watching Ali fight a fifth grader.

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still cant believe it

WINTER IS COMING
imani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzbkqNb0Yxk

Rather obvious, but pete is right. We CAN NOT let this get to our heads...and it looks like it already is (can't blame em, historic victory). The bills will not just roll over the same way. Home field advantage is at stake. If we win the division we walk away with the 3rd seed AT LEAST. Play hard boys....please.

I'm looking at you defense...play well

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Brown_Mamba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we let this game get into our heads, that game in Toronto could be troublesome.

Dirk No-Miss-zki fan
imani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bills can't stop the run, so that should definitely help control the tempo. Marshawn will be pretty fresh

Spiller and Jackson scare me though, the bills are definitely getting 100+ on the ground

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:

Rather obvious, but pete is right. We CAN NOT let this get to our heads...and it looks like it already is (can't blame em, historic victory). The bills will not just roll over the same way. Home field advantage is at stake. If we win the division we walk away with the 3rd seed AT LEAST. Play hard boys....please.

I don't think it will go to the heads of the players if that is the case then we should of played bad against the Cardinals after coming up with 2 game winning drives against the Bears don't see how beating the Cardinals will get to there heads. (No Offense to Cardinal fans.)
imani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
imani wrote:

I don't think it will go to the heads of the players if that is the case then we should of played bad against the Cardinals after coming up with 2 game winning drives against the Bears don't see how beating the Cardinals will get to there heads. (No Offense to Cardinal fans.)

because it's a game where everything went right, even things outside of our control. You want wins like the bears game, because ti shows you can take control of your own destiny

Close wins build confidence, blows outs (especially of epic and historic proportions) build cockyness

wwhickok wrote:

C-Hawkin'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm in for some hatin', but I think somebody's gotta say it....I love the D that Sherman plays, but he's GOT to tone his celebrations down. He got 1 unsportsman like today & should have had another. 10 penalties again today. That'll kill us in the playoffs.
rickyp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwiftTexan wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:
SwiftTexan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

That was a little too harsh. Laughing But it is true, we did put in most of our backups and ran it nearly every play.

This is the NFL, I would be very disappointed if there was ever a mercy rule. A pitiful performance like that deserves everything it gets. Should've kept the starters in and gone for 100.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-Hawkin' wrote:
I know I'm in for some hatin', but I think somebody's gotta say it....I love the D that Sherman plays, but he's GOT to tone his celebrations down. He got 1 unsportsman like today & should have had another. 10 penalties again today. That'll kill us in the playoffs.

Nah this is absolutey true. When was the last time a team scored 50+ points and had 10 penalties in a game? Gotta get that number down to 3 or 4 tops. Ans Sherman totally deserved a penalty for his retarded TD celebration, not sure if he actually got one, but it was hideous, looked like some kind of spastic Humpty Dance. I know I'm getting old and all that, but it happens in every game, not just the 'Hawks games, the celebrations are just tired and weak. Saw it in the Det-GB game last night, too, just a wack azz TD dance that Scheffler and a teammate did for like 20 seconds that netted them a 15 yard penalty just so they could shovel air and do some gimpy hand motions? If I want to watch dancing I'll tune into So You Think You Can Dance...but I digress.

On to the game, Wow, I didn't see that whoopin coming. That was probably the most dominant, complete game in franchise history. Every one got in on that action. I don't agree with any kind of mercy rules. This is big boy football. To paraphrase the Lakers announcer from the other night, I think the Cardinals pooped their big-boy pants, lol. It was nice to not have to grind out another victory, but I think PC should run this team into the ground in the first practice of the week. Just to show them he's serious about not getting arrogant about this. This game was as much about everything going perfectly as it was about skill. We are NOT 58 points better than AZ, but every break went our way. This game does make me respect the victory over the Bears that much more, because every break went their way last week and yet we still found a way to win, where we could have fallen apart and got trashed like the Cards. Fans can enjoy this one, it doesn't happen often, but the team needs to get back on the wagon and get ready to go up to Toronto and play a competent Bills team. Doubt their going to lay down for us.

Sheldon Cooper
Sacks98

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
imani wrote:

because it's a game where everything went right, even things outside of our control. You want wins like the bears game, because ti shows you can take control of your own destiny

Close wins build confidence, blows outs (especially of epic and historic proportions) build cockyness

I don't think they will Pete was telling them after the game in the locker room not to let it get to there head i think he learned from the Dolphin game when he gave them that time off during the Bye.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 18 of 19

Jump to: