Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

COD: Black Ops II (Volume 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
the point of shotguns is that the guy using it only gets 1, maybe 2 shots, so of course its gonna seem "overpowered". that's why you get an AR or sniper rifle and get them from where they cant get you. the fact that pretty much every CoD game has rendered them useless until now is frustrating because I love just running around with a shotty and destroying ppl's confidence. and now that there is a useful shotgun, people cry about it and it gets nerfed. screw that. i should be able to put FMJ, long barrel, and a laser on the 870, but CoD hates on the shotguns...

/rant

I'm impartial to the nerf. On one hand, I loved using it. But on the other hand, it is annoying getting destroyed by it.

Also, fmj? why?

its is extremely annoying, but thats why you turn it into a long range fight. dont play into their strengths. but i love running around owning ppl with one shot and hearing them scream Laughing the FMJ, idk, it supposedly boosts damage, its not noticeable but I feel like it makes a slight difference...
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
the point of shotguns is that the guy using it only gets 1, maybe 2 shots, so of course its gonna seem "overpowered". that's why you get an AR or sniper rifle and get them from where they cant get you. the fact that pretty much every CoD game has rendered them useless until now is frustrating because I love just running around with a shotty and destroying ppl's confidence. and now that there is a useful shotgun, people cry about it and it gets nerfed. screw that. i should be able to put FMJ, long barrel, and a laser on the 870, but CoD hates on the shotguns...

/rant

I'm impartial to the nerf. On one hand, I loved using it. But on the other hand, it is annoying getting destroyed by it.

Also, fmj? why?

its is extremely annoying, but thats why you turn it into a long range fight. dont play into their strengths. but i love running around owning ppl with one shot and hearing them scream Laughing the FMJ, idk, it supposedly boosts damage, its not noticeable but I feel like it makes a slight difference...

Read carefully, boosts damage against enemy killstreaks only. I thought it boosted damage too at first before someone mentioned it to me Razz Use an extra perk instead

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

/rant

Also, fmj? why?

Read carefully, boosts damage against enemy killstreaks only. I thought it boosted damage too at first before someone mentioned it to me Razz Use an extra perk instead

I don't have Ghost unlocked yet... Sad I don't play very much lol.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

/rant

Also, fmj? why?

I don't have Ghost unlocked yet... Sad I don't play very much lol.

Use 2 of Hardline/Lightweight/Flak Jacket, or Extreme Conditioning/Tactical Mask.

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

LionsFan01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
LionsFan01 wrote:
Tha King wrote:
Did they really Nerf the Remington? Had a few games against it and it still seems way overpowered,least skillful gun in the game.

Takes way more skill to use it than any of the SMG's with a Laser Sight. Far less range and if you miss your first shot, you're usually done. Wasn't overpowered before the nerf and most definitely isn't overpowered now. It was the only shotgun in the game that actually killed like a shotgun should.

I think it was way overpowered before the patch. Now it's okay.

It absolutely takes less skill to usenet than an smg, don't be silly.

Not being silly. You get one, maybe two chances to land a kill shot with a pump shotgun. Otherwise you're dead. Versus running around with say the PDW and having a huge clip at your disposal and the laser sight which makes aiming down sights not necessary in CQC. Just because a gun can kill you in one shot doesn't mean it's overpowered. People are just used to the crappy shotguns we've been seeing for years so whenever they give us one that actually does what it's supposed to people complain. Personally I find it comical that people think it was overpowered. It wasn't like the 1887's that could take people out at very long distances. Those were overpowered. The R870? Not so much. If anything Treyarch should have just left the R870 alone and given all the other shotguns a buff. They're trash. I wonder sometimes if people actually understand how much damage a shotgun such as the R870 would do in CQC.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LionsFan01 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
LionsFan01 wrote:
Tha King wrote:
Did they really Nerf the Remington? Had a few games against it and it still seems way overpowered,least skillful gun in the game.

Takes way more skill to use it than any of the SMG's with a Laser Sight. Far less range and if you miss your first shot, you're usually done. Wasn't overpowered before the nerf and most definitely isn't overpowered now. It was the only shotgun in the game that actually killed like a shotgun should.

I think it was way overpowered before the patch. Now it's okay.

It absolutely takes less skill to usenet than an smg, don't be silly.

Not being silly. You get one, maybe two chances to land a kill shot with a pump shotgun. Otherwise you're dead. Versus running around with say the PDW and having a huge clip at your disposal and the laser sight which makes aiming down sights not necessary in CQC. Just because a gun can kill you in one shot doesn't mean it's overpowered. People are just used to the crappy shotguns we've been seeing for years so whenever they give us one that actually does what it's supposed to people complain. Personally I find it comical that people think it was overpowered. It wasn't like the 1887's that could take people out at very long distances. Those were overpowered. The R870? Not so much. If anything Treyarch should have just left the R870 alone and given all the other shotguns a buff. They're trash. I wonder sometimes if people actually understand how much damage a shotgun such as the R870 would do in CQC.

The thing is, most of the maps in this game are mainly CQC, so the gun is crazy good. The only time I would rather have an SMG is on one of the few open maps, and when I run into 3 enemies at once. If I run into someone 1 on 1 with him using an SMG I will kill you with the Remington 75% of the time

Revel8 wrote:

Miami49er

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The R870 is SUPPOSED to kill you on CQC. No gun should out gun a shotgun up close. Ever. There's a lot of mid range engagements on this game and 9x out of 10 the SMGs will beat you. SMGs dominate this game. And slap on a laser sight and you NEVER have to ADS. The R870 was not OP. and now they nerfed the only gun that can counter laser sight SMG d bags.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing the people defending the Remington are the people who use it the majority of the time. Laughing

The majority of the maps in this game caters to close quarters gun-fights.I'm a big hard-point/headquarters guy,most of the time the points are generally located in smaller areas,add a player that uses the Remington and it's overpowered city.

I could see it being less useful in game-modes like TDM/FFA,but for objective based modes on these maps,it's about as OP as it gets.

Note: My recommended fix for this gun is to increase the time it takes to 'pump action',you guys can still have your easy close quarters kill,but won't be able to take out multiple people with ease.
HOVA333

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine if your gun jammed time to time in this game.. Shocked Shocked

Adopt A Patriot
Logan Ryan : CB
Tkls: Int: FF:
Mohr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOVA333 wrote:

I would quit.

[quote="Silver&Black88"]
IS SHE STUPID WITH THE LIGHTS OFF?!?[/quote]
Shorty McFast

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOVA333 wrote:

It does. Whenever I swing my knife instead of firing.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shorty McFast wrote:
HOVA333 wrote:

It does. Whenever I swing my knife instead of firing.

If you're referring to the rubber knife they give you from time to time then yes.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Peppers90

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got my first Dogs of BO2 last night, then followed it up with more Dogs the next game. Then got my first Swarm on Nuketown a little later in the the night.

Loving that V-Sat & EMP combo.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tha King wrote:
I'm guessing the people defending the Remington are the people who use it the majority of the time. Laughing

The majority of the maps in this game caters to close quarters gun-fights.I'm a big hard-point/headquarters guy,most of the time the points are generally located in smaller areas,add a player that uses the Remington and it's overpowered city.

I could see it being less useful in game-modes like TDM/FFA,but for objective based modes on these maps,it's about as OP as it gets.

Note: My recommended fix for this gun is to increase the time it takes to 'pump action',you guys can still have your easy close quarters kill,but won't be able to take out multiple people with ease.

That just doesn't make sense. So the gun is overpowered because the maps are small? Either a gun is overpowered or it isn't. Doesn't matter what the maps look like. Just because the game favors CQC and the R870 destroys people in CQC (like it should) doesn't mean it's overpowered. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. Like I questioned earlier, do you guys really understand what a shotgun like the R870 would do to someone in CQC? And no, increasing the pump time doesn't make sense either. The TTK is so ridiculously fast for the SMG's that increasing the pump time would all but guarantee you being killed if you miss your first shot. Which might seem fair to some who hate this gun, but it's really not. I think people just can't figure out how to stop from being killed by it so they think it's overpowered. But the former doesn't always mean the latter.
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they announced anything about downloadable content? I need a new zombie map!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 55 of 100

Jump to: