Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills / Rams game SOLD OUT !! GDT go a head
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
Spiller gets only SEVEN FREAKING CARRIES.

Gailey and Fitzy get the hell out of Buffalo. Mad

How could the coaching staff possibly justify giving Fred those touches now? How the HELL can Fitz throw it 33 times and CJ only have 7 carries? It's idiotic. It's beyond idiotic.

I'm sick of the false hope. I'm sick of being the leagues farm team. I swear, if we let Byrd or Andy go I'm done with this team till Ralph passes.

Offense plays well, defense sucks [inappropriate/removed], defense plays well, offense goes full retard.

It never ends.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just sad. We haven't been to the playoffs in 13 years, and through all those years its been problem after problem. This year, we actually have the talent on the field. If we didn't have Gailey on the sidelines I KNOW we would AT LEAST be a 9-7 team.
I'm done.

Go Bills!
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ Spiller should be getting AT LEAST 15 touches. I would love to see him get like 18 carries and 3-4 receptions.

But Gailey refuses to use Spiller near the goalline, and how can Gailey justify Fitz throwing the ball 33 times in the rain/sleet.

I have zero faith in Gailey as a HC/Play caller. He is god awful. The CJ Spiller thing, the TJax thing, the fact that he basically hates Rian Lindell, and his clock management - I'm sure there are many more.

3 years later and BigBillsFan13 was right!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
CJ Spiller should be getting AT LEAST 15 touches. I would love to see him get like 18 carries and 3-4 receptions.

But Gailey refuses to use Spiller near the goalline, and how can Gailey justify Fitz throwing the ball 33 times in the rain/sleet.

I have zero faith in Gailey as a HC/Play caller. He is god awful. The CJ Spiller thing, the TJax thing, the fact that he basically hates Rian Lindell, and his clock management - I'm sure there are many more.

He's not the only one.. When a OC gets fired and than hired as HC theres issues.
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

He's not the only one.. When a OC gets fired and than hired as HC theres issues.
Yeah but he was the one who stuck out the most to me.

However, I dont see Gailey being let go in the offseason.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

Originally, I didn't either. But now it is just ridiculous. He is too stubborn

Go Bills!
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

If we go 5-11 I don't see anyway Nix can justify keeping Gailey, and if he does then I hope someone else has Ralph's ear and tells hi to cann both.
OffseasonChamps

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:

If we go 5-11 I don't see anyway Nix can justify keeping Gailey, and if he does then I hope someone else has Ralph's ear and tells hi to cann both.

Wade Phillips refused to fire Bruce DeHaven (who says we only hire other people's failures), stuck with Johnson over Flutie, actually won games and still lost his job...so it's not entirely impossible to think Chan will get fired.

At this point with just how poorly he's managing this team I think he's maybe doing this intentionally. This has become a real life version of Major League. In this version, the coach is on board with screwing over everyone.

HOW DO YOU NOT LET THE MOST ACCURATE KICKER IN YOUR TEAM'S HISTORY KICK THE !@#*&#% BALL???

Sorry, I'm slightly bothered by this latest failure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: