Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Houston Rockets Thread (30-26 at Nets)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Just got back from our basketball teams game, and saw the end of the Heisman presentation, btw WHOOP! Go Johnny! Then I realized we were playing the Mavs and that I actually get their games! Sooooo I just caught the last 2 min of the half.

WOW James Harden is having a heck of a game. 30 pts, 5 rebs, 5 ast, 2 stls Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

EDIT: PS just saw the hugs given to McHale by the Mavs players pre-game, although I hate everything Dallas that was a class act.

It was classy of them, but it was also the right thing to do. McHale has given a lot to the sport and to the NBA in general, so the least our players could do is give him a warm welcome back.

The Dallas-Houston rivalry is overblown btw. Wink

It really is lol. Houston-Spurs rivalry is another story.
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
the lone star wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
Just got back from our basketball teams game, and saw the end of the Heisman presentation, btw WHOOP! Go Johnny! Then I realized we were playing the Mavs and that I actually get their games! Sooooo I just caught the last 2 min of the half.

WOW James Harden is having a heck of a game. 30 pts, 5 rebs, 5 ast, 2 stls Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

EDIT: PS just saw the hugs given to McHale by the Mavs players pre-game, although I hate everything Dallas that was a class act.

It was classy of them, but it was also the right thing to do. McHale has given a lot to the sport and to the NBA in general, so the least our players could do is give him a warm welcome back.

The Dallas-Houston rivalry is overblown btw. Wink

It really is lol. Houston-Spurs rivalry is another story.

It is but my hatred for everything Dallas isnt.

I actually like SA

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
11 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 2 ff
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see how anybody can be a Rockets fan and like the Spurs. I hate both the Mavs and Spurs, but the Mavs mostly since I dont know any Spurs fans as much as I know Mavs fans.

Mavs, Jazz, Spurs, Lakers in that order.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
I don't see how anybody can be a Rockets fan and like the Spurs. I hate both the Mavs and Spurs, but the Mavs mostly since I dont know any Spurs fans as much as I know Mavs fans.

Mavs, Jazz, Spurs, Lakers in that order

Really? I've only met like two mavs fans and one of them was just a bandwagoner. I hate Spurs fans. Obnoxious and pretentious.

Spurs, Lakers, Jazz, mavs/suns.

The way I feel about the Mavs/suns is the way Aggies felt about Baylor. It's a rival but were treated like a Conference USA team by A&M
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a bright note, even though we are going to get smoked by the Spurs again tonight, we play the 2 worst teams in basketball over our next 3 games, so we should be something like 11-12 by weeks end, of course then we play 8 straight against teams currently in the playoffs, but January and February are a little less brutal

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
6 catches 93 yards
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrea Bargnani might be available for trade, i think he might be a good fit for us, he is a great scorer, and he can shoot pretty good, he can add some more scoring to our team and i don't think he is any worse on D than our PFs.

Maybe we could get him on the cheap? or perhaps if we take on Landry Fields they will just pretty much give him to us. Fields hasnt been very good this season but he could add some depth at the guard position and at least give Harden 12-16 minutes a night off

Maybe a Bargnani and Fields for Patterson, Jones cook and a draft pick?

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
6 catches 93 yards
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody is going to be at the Rockets game tonight. Crying or Very sad Laughing

Quote:
Andrea Bargnani might be available for trade, i think he might be a good fit for us, he is a great scorer, and he can shoot pretty good, he can add some more scoring to our team and i don't think he is any worse on D than our PFs.

Maybe we could get him on the cheap? or perhaps if we take on Landry Fields they will just pretty much give him to us. Fields hasnt been very good this season but he could add some depth at the guard position and at least give Harden 12-16 minutes a night off

Maybe a Bargnani and Fields for Patterson, Jones cook and a draft pick?

I'll pass on Bargnani. He hasn't been having the season he has had the past 3 seasons and his shooting is down (except for 3). Not to mention I'd rather take Patterson on D than him, and Patterson is smaller. Laughing 4.5 RPG from a 7 footer is a joke.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No harden tonight might be a good thing for a night, it seems teams can rally when the star is out

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
6 catches 93 yards
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so pissed at Carlos Delfino right now. He lost us this game. Mchale did an awful job. You can't let players (delfino) ruining fast breaks and trying to handle the ball when he has no business doing so.

Defensive spacing was all around terrible.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
I'm so pissed at Carlos Delfino right now. He lost us this game. Mchale did an awful job. You can't let players (delfino) ruining fast breaks and trying to handle the ball when he has no business doing so.

Yeah him running into Smith was horrible. Laughing
Another reason why he (McHale) cost us the game was when he put Lin on the bench in the 4th and put him back him. Should have just kept him in the game.

Team just find ways to lose. SMH

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:

Yeah him running into Smith was horrible. Laughing
Another reason why he (McHale) cost us the game was when he put Lin on the bench in the 4th and put him back him. Should have just kept him in the game.

Team just find ways to lose. SMH

I hope we don't keep Mchale past this season. I love the guy and I hate what happened to his daughter and all but I didn't like when he was first signed and I still don't like it now. He's just not a very good coach.
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just went to overtime with one of the best teams in the nba without our best player, let's keep that in perspective

We have some easy games coming up that we should win against Washington and toronto so lets see what happens

2014 Adopt-A-Texan
Andre Johnson
6 catches 93 yards
BullsonParade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I missed Lin's big night even in a loss because of the pathetic and [inappropriate/removed] poor Texans game.

Saw some highlights though, it was nice to see him out of that shooting slump.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BullsonParade wrote:
Can't believe I missed Lin's big night even in a loss because of the pathetic and [inappropriate/removed] poor Texans game.

Was at the game. He played excellent last night. Wish I could say the same for him on defense though. I've come to the realization that he just isn't good at defending fast point guards like Parker and Westbrook.

Asik was good also. Got another double double, and Parsons didn't shoot the ball particularly well, but he played good despite getting injured on the 1st play of the game. Delfino was horrible last night. He showed why he is considered a bench guy. I'd rather us start Cook at SG. Not sure why we gave Cook just 2 minutes in the game. Douglas played very well coming off the bench, but he had the 2nd most minutes on the team last night since Harden was out.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
BullsonParade wrote:

Was at the game. He played excellent last night. Wish I could say the same for him on defense though. I've come to the realization that he just isn't good at defending fast point guards like Parker and Westbrook.

Asik was good also. Got another double double, and Parsons didn't shoot the ball particularly well, but he played good despite getting injured on the 1st play of the game. Delfino was horrible last night. He showed why he is considered a bench guy. I'd rather us start Cook at SG. Not sure why we gave Cook just 2 minutes in the game. Douglas played very well coming off the bench, but he had the 2nd most minutes on the team last night since Harden was out.

Idk, in cooks few minutes he played, he looked like garbage.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 36 of 99

Jump to: