Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 14 GDT San Diego Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GridironWarrior

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AFC North minus Cleveland were all stinkers today.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Storm wrote:
GridironWarrior wrote:
Mason Storm wrote:
GridironWarrior wrote:
Well maybe this beating at home will wake this team up.

Seasons over dude 7-6 6 losses in the conference lets start looking ahead to the draft got a lot of work to do.

I thought 10-6 would get them in?

Can you see them beating Dallas, Cincy, And gulp Cleveland? I have no confidence in the defensive backfield. Still not enough pressure. And obviously there is a problem with Colon. And Cincy is beating Dallas or beat them.

Cincy lost.

And yes, we can beat those 3 teams if Ben is healthy, especially since the last 2 games are at home.

It will likely all come down to the Bengals vs Steelers.

simonwayne wrote:
We ain't got nothing man, just a chiefs win, thats all you get...And next week it will be wash, rinse, repeat.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one good thing about garbage time today was that it helped Ben shake some rust off.

May not be much to smile at, but at least he got some practice at the end.

Hopefully it benefits him next week.

simonwayne wrote:
We ain't got nothing man, just a chiefs win, thats all you get...And next week it will be wash, rinse, repeat.
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Storm wrote:
I have no confidence in the defensive backfield. Still not enough pressure.

Incredible how you can even say this

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
at23steelers

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polamalu is my absolute favorite Steelers player of all-time, but part of me thinks Ike Taylor might be a bigger deal being injured right now than Will Allen filling in for Troy.
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Mason Storm wrote:

Really u let a receiver with a bad leg run all over u. Only person back there I trust right now is Clark Troy has to make it through a couple more games. And there is no pressure rivers had all day.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
B&G MVP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Storm wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Mason Storm wrote:

Really u let a receiver with a bad leg run all over u. Only person back there I trust right now is Clark Troy has to make it through a couple more games. And there is no pressure rivers had all day.

Rivers made some great throws against considerable pressure. Did you watch that 9 minute drive at all? Give credit where credit is due, Rivers played a great game.

If you want to go sulk over our "lost season" while looking at Mel Kiper's latest projections, be my guest. Just don't come around wild card weekend cause there will be a big helping of I-told-you so waiting.

This isn't a bad team. We still have a great shot to get into the playoffs, and frankly we control out own destiny with a game against the Bengals remaining.

Props to mike23md on the awesome signature!
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last thing I am doing is sulking but this up and down play will get them no where. If u can't take care of business and beat the teams who have nothing to play for that's how u wind up watching the playoffs or one n done. Being consistent wins championships that's a fact.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
B&G MVP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mason Storm wrote:
Last thing I am doing is sulking but this up and down play will get them no where. If u can't take care of business and beat the teams who have nothing to play for that's how u wind up watching the playoffs or one n done. Being consistent wins championships that's a fact.

'07 Giants
'10 Packers
'11 Giants

Not anymore. Being hot at the right time is far more important.

Props to mike23md on the awesome signature!
The Curtain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't the game that "lost" the season. We got beat by a team that completely outplayed us in every aspect of the game. Period. They beat us. They REALLY wanted this game, we did not. If we don't make the playoffs, it's pretty simple, look back to the Raiders or Titans. Losing games like that to horrible teams early in the season is what cost them.

It just sucks because in the last three weeks, we've had to watch two abominations, with the Browns game and this Chargers game. Some truly ugly football. Did not look like a Steelers team at all.
Mason Storm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just made no sense Cleveland I could see with Baltimore the following week but not the way they lost. Sunday they got punched in the mouth and crawled in a hole.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins took care of business yesterday. Tried to help the Steelers out! Ugh Twisted Evil I can't believe the Steelers crapped the bed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Curtain wrote:
This isn't the game that "lost" the season. We got beat by a team that completely outplayed us in every aspect of the game. Period. They beat us. They REALLY wanted this game, we did not. If we don't make the playoffs, it's pretty simple, look back to the Raiders or Titans. Losing games like that to horrible teams early in the season is what cost them.

It just sucks because in the last three weeks, we've had to watch two abominations, with the Browns game and this Chargers game. Some truly ugly football. Did not look like a Steelers team at all.
i definitely agree with this post! Great, great post. When teams don't win a division or make the playoffs you don't look at games like yesterday. You look back at games you didn't show up in when the competition was poor.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
grubs10

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens fired Cam Cameron as their offensive coordinator. Hopefully this causes a mess for them but Cameron was a joke of a coordinator and I liked him being on the Ravens

^Props to jgutowski24 on the Sweet Wiz Style Sig^
Mason Storm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow late in the season for firing OC?

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: