Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Arizona Cardinals Draft Talk Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
AZPSquared wrote:
I disagree with you saying Barkley isnt that good. Yes he's had a down year but that can be attributed to an awful oline and a game plan based almost solely on Lee. Kiffin didnt do a good job with the game plans. Barkley is good. Put him in a Bill Walsh-type West Coast offense, and Barkley will thrive. I think the Bills would grab Barkley because they said they will go and get a franchise QB. Barkley's stock will probably rise again.

So what you are saying with the bolded here is that you have access to the USC gameplans.

He got it from a quote from Barkley I'm pretty sure. In that quote though, Barkley says point blank "I needed to a better job of getting the ball to other guys". He didn't put that on the offense, he put it on himself.

I don't see the problem that, personally. Making Lee your first read on every play is exactly what you should do IMO. It's what he'll do here. 60-75% of the plays he'll run here will have Larry as his 1st read.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

Jump to: