Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

4 Round Mock v1.1 (Edited)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cel13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great First Round Pick for the Browns but I don't think Werner will be there at 12.
3rd round pick should be Larry Warford RG
4th Round pick should be Bacarri Rambo FS

Actually Though I'm not sure if any of these guys will be there at these places but if they are this is how it should go for the Browns
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With Joekel and Lewan off the board, either Milliner or Werner are likely the picks there (our FO has had issues dating back to the 80's with spending 1st round picks on OL, I highly doubt they break that trend to reach). But Eddie Lacy in the 2nd is just a wasted pick.

Look, I agree as much as any that a RB to push Mathews needs to be brought in, but even Eddie Lacy won't be able to do squat behind a porous OL. Lane Johnson is ripe for the picking there (and it's about where his value is) as he needs more polish, but has pro LT upside, thus he can be plugged in at RT to cut his teeth and make the adjustment to the next level, then kick over to the left side when Gaither's contract makes itself a bit easier to get out from under.

Wagner in the 3rd, not bad, but the guy's not going to play tackle (his tape doesn't show the hips or lateral agility for it) at the pro level and he's another guy that despite current hype I expect to fall further than this if he doesn't show at the combine that he can consistently bend his knees when sitting on his blocks. He's not a bad pickup as a guard prospect, but certainly not better than Warford who you have going after Wagner. I'd also contend that in spite of the injury concerns (i.e Carradine likely starts the '13 season on the PUP for whatever team drafts him) Tank Carradine and Jackson Jeffcoat are a little too much value to pass up there.

The 4th isn't bad. I tend to prefer Bennett Jackson (in spite of lack of amount of tape) over Taylor, but as value goes Taylor in the 4th isn't terrible by any means. This is a decent place to go RB as another option (Franklin or Christine Taylor from TA&M). Alvin Bailey or Braxton Cave are bad options either. If we haven't taken a guard by this point, I have one request for the 5th round (if you do one) - Hugh Thornton from Illinois.

Last edited by The LBC on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
FEARtheELF

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Browns I would rather see us going CB (Banks/Roby) Eifert is great and FS Bacarri Rambo. We need to improve our secondary to improve the defense

stallyns wrote:
I don't remember much before Football's Future.
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
Others will disagree but I love this draft for Buffalo. You on our top 3 needs and added depth at LB. Perfect in my eyes. I love Glennon.

Me being one of them. I dont bye the Glennon hype. I have watched alot of his career at State and he looks the part, but once game day hits he is just to inconsistent for my liking. The only pick I really like out of these 4 rds is Olgetree. Gohlston like his brother is better suited for a 3-4 defense or 4-3 DE not OLB.

Tyler Eifert in rd 3 YES PLEASE

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers selections:

RD1- Cooper. Solid Pick. No complaints.
RD2-Stepfan Taylor. Eh. Not a huge fan. Would rather have Woods, Vacarro, Shariff Floyd, Joseph Randle, etc.
RD3- Zach Ertz. Love it.
RD4- Kiko Alonso. Solid Pick.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
1King

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate the Lions draft.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
Mikek163

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it a lot for the Chiefs. You addressed every need although from a personal preference I would take Ball over our OT in round 4.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why a CB for the Ravens in the first? Webb (top 5 corner) will be healthy/back next season, Cary Williams is a good #2, and Jimmy Smith(our 1st rounder from couple years ago) can only get better.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glennon pending solid combine but right now, not over Wilson. Ogletree is a solid pick but Gholston doesn't fit, he is 3/4 OLB so I'm iffy from Buffalo perspective
dawgsfan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if only barrett jones had really played for Georgia....we'd be playing notre dame in month..

Texasmade wrote: Your reading comprehension skills would embarrass a potatoe.
Nobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Elam pick, but not the 3rd and 4th rounders. Give us Porter in the third and Alvin Bailey in the 4th. I also wouldn't mind Lattimore in the 4th. If we take a RB there it's Lattimore.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold. Print it.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great draft on the first 3 rounds for the Broncos, but would love Lattimore in the 4th. Bears, Ravens and 49ers all have good starters as well as solid depth at the position, wouldn't be too out of the range. Also, we selected C Philip Blake in last years draft.

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Zorbac

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: panther's fourth round pick Reply with quote

[size=18][/size]
you completely forgot the carolina panthers in the fourth round
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really terrible to be honest. Why would the Titans take a Tackle? They have the best tackle duo in the league with Roos and Stewart and its not like their old. No need for a QB with the 4th round pick. The 2 CB selections are also pretty bad. Sheldon Richardson should be the pick in the 1st, Ezekial Ansah in the 2nd, TJ McDonald in the 3rd, and Baccarri Rambo in the 4th. All 4 fill huge needs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: