Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kyle Shanahan
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
I'm not paying the price for Cousins that Washington will ask. Not after 1 game.

If they're being marketed as a combo, I'll pass.

Yeah i would never give a 1st, im 50/50 on a 2nd and i would definitely give a 3rd
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 1st is likely the jumping off point. Has to be with the way RG3 plays.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't some of us like Cousins coming out? Other than the first drive of the Cleveland game he looked elite vs the Ravens & Browns. You can't really fake that kind of performance. Kid was throwing darts from the pocket and tossing accurate passes on the run. Looked like an NFL QB to me... We should at least kick the tires on a potential package deal.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Didn't some of us like Cousins coming out? Other than the first drive of the Cleveland game he looked elite vs the Ravens & Browns. You can't really fake that kind of performance. Kid was throwing darts from the pocket and tossing accurate passes on the run. Looked like an NFL QB to me... We should at least kick the tires on a potential package deal.

Bolded: Sure you can, when you play the Ravens and Browns.

4 TDs, 3 picks in 1 start...and I'm supposed to pay a king's ransom (That's what it'll take to get this done)? Very loud PASS for me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really did like Cousins coming out, and I hoped the Cards would get him in the 3rd
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:

4 TDs, 3 picks in 1 start...and I'm supposed to pay a king's ransom (That's what it'll take to get this done)? Very loud PASS for me.

Baltimore & Cleveland have solid defenses and two of those picks came against Atlanta when RG3 was pulled. Basically zero reps with the 1st team until the Cleveland team.

The Rebuild Has Begun...
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:

Baltimore & Cleveland have solid defenses and two of those picks came against Atlanta when RG3 was pulled. Basically zero reps with the 1st team until the Cleveland team.

1. Baltimore has a beloe average defense on a good day (injuries have played a part, no doubt but the fact remains), Cleveland's defense suffers from the same problem we suffer from, offensive ineptitude. Good defense or not, the opposing offense will still run 10-15 more plays and win TOP.
2. All backups gets 1st team reps. Maybe not a large number of them but all backups get 1st team reps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: