Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good, Bad, Ugly: Week 15
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Nobody mentioned Chekwa?

Quote:
Chimdi Chekwa played only 16 snaps vs Carolina, 5 on D, 11 on ST. In that time he forced a fumble on S/T & deflected a pass which Burris INT

Yet Burris gets all the attention

why he was on PS all season ill never know....another great move by the front office Rolling Eyes

At least they kept him over DVD....

And with you it doesn't matter, if we played him and he sucked you would say "another great move by the FO." Hindsight will do that to ya. You have to judge it by the time it was made, and at the time, he was burnt toast in the pre season who was best suited developing on the PS. Comparing a 2nd year CB to Carson Palmer is pretty funny too, if you think those situations are the same, well then Idk what to say.

sorry i forgot we were playing favorites

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Nobody mentioned Chekwa?

Quote:
Chimdi Chekwa played only 16 snaps vs Carolina, 5 on D, 11 on ST. In that time he forced a fumble on S/T & deflected a pass which Burris INT

why he was on PS all season ill never know....another great move by the front office Rolling Eyes

And with you it doesn't matter, if we played him and he sucked you would say "another great move by the FO." Hindsight will do that to ya. You have to judge it by the time it was made, and at the time, he was burnt toast in the pre season who was best suited developing on the PS. Comparing a 2nd year CB to Carson Palmer is pretty funny too, if you think those situations are the same, well then Idk what to say.

Bro, it seems like we're playing least favorites imo
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Nobody mentioned Chekwa?

Quote:

Good call on Chekwa. He did very well. If we can get a starter or two now I will feel much better about our secondary going into next year.

I like Adams, Chekwa, Ross as backups and future potential. Keep Hanson for another season. They are going to be a few good FA out there this year that are not bank breakers. I am fairly confident we will see a much better secondary than last season.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Nobody mentioned Chekwa?

Quote:

I came across this today:
IBAbuzz wrote:
Linebacker Miles Burris had an interception off a Philip Wheeler deflection.

Knew it'd make you happy.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Nobody mentioned Chekwa?

Quote:

Ok. Lost cause
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to note that Burris was not fined so it seems the league review team agrees that it was a good hit.

The Panthers player however was fined for his defenseless receiver hit.

TK wasnt fined either. But they did fine Newton extra for the kick along with Hardy for the hit on Palmer.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Just wanted to note that Burris was not fined so it seems the league review team agrees that it was a good hit.

The Panthers player however was fined for his defenseless receiver hit.

TK wasnt fined either. But they did fine Newton extra for the kick along with Hardy for the hit on Palmer.

Your post doesn't go along with this forum mindset. Please refrain from posting anything that doesn't backup the common opinion. Thanks. Bias X.
macklemore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam Newton was miked up for week 15, only reason I watched was because I wanted to see what he said when he yelled at the ref.. sadly they didn't show that part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naDhD6uE0Ps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: