Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Macklemore's Mock 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Mike Glennon is proving why he's a franchise quarterback today. He has terrible awarness in the pocket and makes terrible decisions. If he was forced to play next season he'd turn the ball over 30+ times.

just about to say.
figured id check out glennon in his bowl game and like i said andrew walter part 2. wow i watched for 10 min and saw 2 ints and no points.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
Mike Glennon is proving why he's a franchise quarterback today. He has terrible awarness in the pocket and makes terrible decisions. If he was forced to play next season he'd turn the ball over 30+ times.

just about to say.
figured id check out glennon in his bowl game and like i said andrew walter part 2. wow i watched for 10 min and saw 2 ints and no points.

Yup, not a fan. Especially in the 1st like some mocks have him going

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Anderson 2.0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's silly to judge him off one game. I'll admit I didnt see the beginning of the game so I have no idea how bad the ints were. Bo Spice would you care to give me the details? I would like to hear your analysis.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
It's silly to judge him off one game. I'll admit I didnt see the beginning of the game so I have no idea how bad the ints were. Bo Spice would you care to give me the details? I would like to hear your analysis.

He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Overall he looked pretty bad today, especially under pressure.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Can you give me a quick description of the interceptions? Were they bad throws, bad decisions, tipped balls, caused by pressure?

Last edited by macklemore on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
macklemore wrote:

dam glennon looked like he is playing 3 flys up out there lol
i hope it was just a off game but he didnt even look like his failures bothered him. hope its just a bad game but vandy isnt even really a powerhouse this year.

green24 wrote:
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Can you give me a quick description of the interceptions? Where they bad throws, bad decisions, tipped balls, caused by pressure?

All were terrible decisions. Pressure was a factor in one but the others were on him.

PM sig requests.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:

Living in Atlanta, I've seen him play numerous times. He's an inaccurate, makes bad decisions with the ball and overall is just a big armed QB with no touch on the ball. He's a poor mans Joe Flacco, and I don't want actual Joe Flacco.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Can you give me a quick description of the interceptions? Were they bad throws, bad decisions, tipped balls, caused by pressure?

its almost like he is too cocky and just throws anything up hoping his guys will make a play. one int the cb basically baited him i dont know how he didnt see that. imo seems like he is over confident in his arm and it will get him in trouble more often than not.

green24 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: