Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Macklemore's Mock 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14569
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Mike Glennon is proving why he's a franchise quarterback today. He has terrible awarness in the pocket and makes terrible decisions. If he was forced to play next season he'd turn the ball over 30+ times.


just about to say.
figured id check out glennon in his bowl game and like i said andrew walter part 2. wow i watched for 10 min and saw 2 ints and no points.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32177
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
Mike Glennon is proving why he's a franchise quarterback today. He has terrible awarness in the pocket and makes terrible decisions. If he was forced to play next season he'd turn the ball over 30+ times.


just about to say.
figured id check out glennon in his bowl game and like i said andrew walter part 2. wow i watched for 10 min and saw 2 ints and no points.


Yup, not a fan. Especially in the 1st like some mocks have him going
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Anderson 2.0
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's silly to judge him off one game. I'll admit I didnt see the beginning of the game so I have no idea how bad the ints were. Bo Spice would you care to give me the details? I would like to hear your analysis.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bo_Spice


Joined: 17 May 2009
Posts: 9687
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
It's silly to judge him off one game. I'll admit I didnt see the beginning of the game so I have no idea how bad the ints were. Bo Spice would you care to give me the details? I would like to hear your analysis.



He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Overall he looked pretty bad today, especially under pressure.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
macklemore


Joined: 27 Apr 2012
Posts: 1425
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Overall he looked pretty bad today, especially under pressure.


Can you give me a quick description of the interceptions? Were they bad throws, bad decisions, tipped balls, caused by pressure?
_________________


Last edited by macklemore on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14569
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
macklemore wrote:
It's silly to judge him off one game. I'll admit I didnt see the beginning of the game so I have no idea how bad the ints were. Bo Spice would you care to give me the details? I would like to hear your analysis.



He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Overall he looked pretty bad today, especially under pressure.


dam glennon looked like he is playing 3 flys up out there lol
i hope it was just a off game but he didnt even look like his failures bothered him. hope its just a bad game but vandy isnt even really a powerhouse this year.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 11573
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Overall he looked pretty bad today, especially under pressure.


Can you give me a quick description of the interceptions? Where they bad throws, bad decisions, tipped balls, caused by pressure?


All were terrible decisions. Pressure was a factor in one but the others were on him.
_________________


PM sig requests.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22108
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
It's silly to judge him off one game. I'll admit I didnt see the beginning of the game so I have no idea how bad the ints were. Bo Spice would you care to give me the details? I would like to hear your analysis.


Living in Atlanta, I've seen him play numerous times. He's an inaccurate, makes bad decisions with the ball and overall is just a big armed QB with no touch on the ball. He's a poor mans Joe Flacco, and I don't want actual Joe Flacco.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14569
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
He looked bad under pressure, was inaccurate throwing the ball down the field, looked lost in the redzone, showed bad pocket awarness, and turned the ball over.

Overall he looked pretty bad today, especially under pressure.


Can you give me a quick description of the interceptions? Were they bad throws, bad decisions, tipped balls, caused by pressure?


its almost like he is too cocky and just throws anything up hoping his guys will make a play. one int the cb basically baited him i dont know how he didnt see that. imo seems like he is over confident in his arm and it will get him in trouble more often than not.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group