Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Playoffs! Not in 'em but we can still talk about 'em!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: The Playoffs! Not in 'em but we can still talk about 'em! Reply with quote

So here's how I think/hope things turn out next week:

Bengals @ Texans - Bengals win. Texans haven't been playing well lately and as we've learned you don't just flip a switch and start winning.

Vikings @ Packers - I'd like to see the Vikings win. AP didn't get the rushing record but beating the Pack would help. Granted I think the Packers are going to light them up at home Razz

Colts @ Ravens - Another story of one team playing well and the other not. I think the Colts pull off the 2nd upset of the weekend.

Seahawks @ Redskins - I'd like to see the Hawks win. For multiple reasons. This also means that the Vikings play @ Seahawks the next week...the teams are really similar on offense. Two great runners, two mobile rookie QB's who have been playing better and better as the season went on. The difference is the defenses. Seahawks have a really good D and have dealt with the mobile QB/good running game/pistol O in San Fran and shut it down the last time they played.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: The Playoffs! Not in 'em but we can still talk about 'e Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
So here's how I think/hope things turn out next week:

Bengals @ Texans - Bengals win. Texans haven't been playing well lately and as we've learned you don't just flip a switch and start winning.

Vikings @ Packers - I'd like to see the Vikings win. AP didn't get the rushing record but beating the Pack would help. Granted I think the Packers are going to light them up at home Razz

Colts @ Ravens - Another story of one team playing well and the other not. I think the Colts pull off the 2nd upset of the weekend.

Seahawks @ Redskins - I'd like to see the Hawks win. For multiple reasons. This also means that the Vikings play @ Seahawks the next week...the teams are really similar on offense. Two great runners, two mobile rookie QB's who have been playing better and better as the season went on. The difference is the defenses. Seahawks have a really good D and have dealt with the mobile QB/good running game/pistol O in San Fran and shut it down the last time they played.

all aboard the vikings/seahawks wagon

I think the colts can beat the ravens.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The Playoffs! Not in 'em but we can still talk about 'e Reply with quote

Bengals @ Texans - I think the Texans match up pretty well with the Bengals and take the game, and in the process rediscover some of their mojo. 28-17 Texans.

Vikings @ Packers - I give this to the Packers. They have got to get Rodgers a legit running back though. They can only be carried by his greatness for so long. 31-24 Pack-

Colts @ Ravens - Colts baby. Dont argue with #ChuckStrong. I cant wait to watch Luck aka "The Chosen One" play his first playoff game. 20-17 Colts

Seahawks @ Redskins - My favorite game. RW3 vs RG3. I'll take the better defense and the little QB with the giant heart. Seahawks in a nailbiter. 24-21 Hawks

Go Seahawks Smile
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings and Skins are who I will be rooting for ... after that maybe the colts

I really want to see AP win a SB and with that team it doesn't look like he'll have another chance for awhile

We the North
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:

I really want to see AP win a SB and with that team it doesn't look like he'll have another chance for awhile

Please hand in your fan card and exit the forum Razz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Nope Laughing

I have no hard feelings towards the skins ... Shanny has done a fantastic job in turning them around and I'm proud to admit that they are one of our rivals again

We the North
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Nope Laughing

I have no hard feelings towards the skins ... Shanny has done a fantastic job in turning them around and I'm proud to admit that they are one of our rivals again

For the sake of the fans in the forum we need them to not win Razz Plus, Seahawks are the saem story but NOT our rivals. C'mon man. Razz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos or Colts please. As long as its not the Packers or Skins I'll be content with whoever wins.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Nope Laughing

For the sake of the fans in the forum we need them to not win Razz Plus, Seahawks are the saem story but NOT our rivals. C'mon man. Razz

I cant hate either of them ... both coaches have done a fantastic job in turning that team around and it would be hard for me to choose a favorite.

Realistically I like the sehawks more because ... well they aren't our rival Laughing

But Vikings > everyone in the playoffs right now

We the North
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Webb has disappointed me

We the North
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough watching these games and thinking we couldn't get into this tournament. Tons of poor football and silly mistakes.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't get to watch the Skins vs. Hawks game ... heard RG3 took a beating

We the North
Tehzl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:

He was injured before he came in, He injured himself and hobbled throughout the game, then on a bad hike from center, he tried to get the ball and his knee went right and leg went left. Or vice Versa. He stayed down while everyone jumped for the ball. Announcer said "Robert Griffin is down on the ground and can't get up." I instantly thought of life alert. And yea that was pretty much game. The game could have been and should have been much worse if it wasn't for a overthrown pass by Wilson and a fumble by lynch in 10 yard line. Also game was very physical. Fights everywhere. First play of game...fight. Be honest Wilson took more of a beating than Griffin. Griffin kinda injured himself, and if you want to learn how to kinda stop a running Quarterback like Griffin I honestly say look at this game. The Redskins were containing Wilson pretty well for a while. Even though Redskins loss, I say Reed Doughty was man of match.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tehzl wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

He was injured before he came in, He injured himself and hobbled throughout the game, then on a bad hike from center, he tried to get the ball and his knee went right and leg went left. Or vice Versa. He stayed down while everyone jumped for the ball. Announcer said "Robert Griffin is down on the ground and can't get up." I instantly thought of life alert. And yea that was pretty much game. The game could have been and should have been much worse if it wasn't for a overthrown pass by Wilson and a fumble by lynch in 10 yard line. Also game was very physical. Fights everywhere. First play of game...fight. Be honest Wilson took more of a beating than Griffin. Griffin kinda injured himself, and if you want to learn how to kinda stop a running Quarterback like Griffin I honestly say look at this game. The Redskins were containing Wilson pretty well for a while. Even though Redskins loss, I say Reed Doughty was man of match.

I heard about the fights ... not really what I wanted to see from two up and coming teams. Hopefully Shanahan and Carrol set them straight ...

We the North
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Tehzl wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

I heard about the fights ... not really what I wanted to see from two up and coming teams. Hopefully Shanahan and Carrol set them straight ...

I think that the Skins players were the ones initiating (at least physically)...at least the final altercation after the game was over because Browner is a talker.

On another subject. What the hell was Washington doing playing RGIII after he was limping so bad? Really? One playoff game is more important than your stud rookie QB who you traded THREE 1st round picks for? Take it froma Giants fan with a secondary full of knee injury history. That crap may not go away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: