Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

offense last year

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13948
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: offense last year Reply with quote

Heading into the playoffs last year did you notice a difference in your offense AFTER you brought back McDaniels?
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 23196
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 46305
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were a couple of pretty inexplicable playcalls that were vintage McDaniels [the deep shot to Slater against the Ravens sticks out like a sore thumb]. But otherwise not much.
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9041
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
There were a couple of pretty inexplicable playcalls that were vintage McDaniels [the deep shot to Slater against the Ravens sticks out like a sore thumb]. But otherwise not much.


What about the opening play call deep inside the 10....
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samgurl775


Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 11419
Location: Lake Tahoe, NV
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like O'Brien didn't have a lot of wtf play calling moments. The deep passes to Danny Woodhead stick out the most.
_________________

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
amazingandre


Joined: 16 Dec 2007
Posts: 13948
Location: Elkhorn, WI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so basically he brought no added value really , at that point?
_________________
]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TGShabba


Joined: 20 Oct 2010
Posts: 515
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
ok so basically he brought no added value really , at that point?


Pretty much. He was not a big influence on our postseason offensive strategy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GoldenboyGB


Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 10644
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGShabba wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
ok so basically he brought no added value really , at that point?


Pretty much. He was not a big influence on our postseason offensive strategy.


He was another assistant coach pretty much. Helping out in the film room and probably helped very minimally with BOB in the play calling. Probably the two spotting things and working together.

No major changes just another mind to pick from.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12423
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenboyGB wrote:
TGShabba wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
ok so basically he brought no added value really , at that point?


Pretty much. He was not a big influence on our postseason offensive strategy.


He was another assistant coach pretty much. Helping out in the film room and probably helped very minimally with BOB in the play calling. Probably the two spotting things and working together.

No major changes just another mind to pick from.

I though Hernandez as FB was used for the first time a lot against Denver.
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot:
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9041
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donut wrote:
GoldenboyGB wrote:
TGShabba wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
ok so basically he brought no added value really , at that point?


Pretty much. He was not a big influence on our postseason offensive strategy.


He was another assistant coach pretty much. Helping out in the film room and probably helped very minimally with BOB in the play calling. Probably the two spotting things and working together.

No major changes just another mind to pick from.

I though Hernandez as FB was used for the first time a lot against Denver.


I saw him line up at RB in shotgun a few times and Brady would pitch the ball to him in 2011.

The Denver playoff game was the 1st time they had lined him up at RB in an Ace or I formation.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group