Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pokemon X / Y - ITS FINALLY HERE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12832
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Blaziken's feat annoy me. That's why Infernape is cooler. Competitively Blaziken (Speed Boost) is Uber basically banned. Without Speed boost, it's not great. Infernape's superior natural speed is far better. Infernape also can have far greater type coverage with it's wide array of potential moves. Infernape wins.


I hated everything about Gen 4, except Turtwig. Thought he looked awesome. The last 2 grass types have looked sweet.

I was just so upset that Infernape was fighting too that I hate him more for it.

But I still think he looks stupid.
_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34374
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see a fire ground personally. There's Camperupt but he's a 2 evo and pretty bad.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12832
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
I'd like to see a fire ground personally. There's Camperupt but he's a 2 evo and pretty bad.


Me too, but I can't see a fox turning into a ground Pokemon.

IMO he either stays just fire, or picks up a Psychic/Dark. There's always fighting too Wink
_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34932
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imagine the Fire / Psychic as that Fox type... It's likely fast; hopefully with high special.

It could be like a really fast version of a Chandelure; but Psychic, not Ghost. Have it as modest nature and imagine the damage (including STAB) you'd get from moves like Psychic and Overheat Shocked
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27157
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Imagine the Fire / Psychic as that Fox type... It's likely fast; hopefully with high special.

It could be like a really fast version of a Chandelure; but Psychic, not Ghost. Have it as modest nature and imagine the damage (including STAB) you'd get from moves like Psychic and Overheat Shocked


I would love that. I actually liked gen 3 quite a bit, but it had terrible fire types.
_________________
XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skywindO2


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 14141
Location: Minneapolis, MN
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Blaziken's feat annoy me. That's why Infernape is cooler. Competitively Blaziken (Speed Boost) is Uber basically banned. Without Speed boost, it's not great. Infernape's superior natural speed is far better. Infernape also can have far greater type coverage with it's wide array of potential moves. Infernape wins.


I hated everything about Gen 4, except Turtwig. Thought he looked awesome. The last 2 grass types have looked sweet.

I was just so upset that Infernape was fighting too that I hate him more for it.

But I still think he looks stupid.

I hope you know that hating Piplup makes you a terrible person. Wink

I never actually played that game but I wish I had. Piplup and Turtwig both looked like awesome starters.
_________________

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つZIMMER༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 43100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is the water supposed to be.

Some of the new ones look cool, but others are dumb, like an ice cream cone, really.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12832
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Blaziken's feat annoy me. That's why Infernape is cooler. Competitively Blaziken (Speed Boost) is Uber basically banned. Without Speed boost, it's not great. Infernape's superior natural speed is far better. Infernape also can have far greater type coverage with it's wide array of potential moves. Infernape wins.


I hated everything about Gen 4, except Turtwig. Thought he looked awesome. The last 2 grass types have looked sweet.

I was just so upset that Infernape was fighting too that I hate him more for it.

But I still think he looks stupid.

I hope you know that hating Piplup makes you a terrible person. Wink

I never actually played that game but I wish I had. Piplup and Turtwig both looked like awesome starters.


Yeah I really didn't like Piplup. Empoleon was cool doe.

The game as a whole was so awful though I couldnt get through it more than twice with each starter, I think I did it 5 times, but of those 5 i finished it 3 or 4. I just hated it
_________________

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34932
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the bandwagon of "Gen IV sucks" as well. Really the worst of the series.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31176
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Charizard and Infernape are close, yeah maybe Infernape a little better. I'm giving Charizard the nod because competitively Blaziken is loads better than Infernape, so there isn't too much poinht using him (unless you can't use Ubers ofc)





You think Infernape looks better? Not for me at all. Not by a country mile

It's completely the opposite for me. Infernape is one of my favorites. Blaziken just doesn't appeal to me. Just looks really weird. Competitively, Blaziken is definitely the best fire starter though.

Infernape outclasses Charizard on base stats. Better SpA, speed, & has far more viable movesets. Infernape also has a huge type advantage. Charizard is easily crippled by stealth rocks.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31176
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Gen 4's starters, and Garchomp is one of my favorite Pokemon. But I agree that it was a bit lackluster.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34932
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
I liked Gen 4's starters, and Garchomp is one of my favorite Pokemon. But I agree that it was a bit lackluster.


Garchomp is crazy good. I used a properly trained Garchomp that was Adamant "Proud of it's power" and it destroyed everything. I'm at the Battle Frontier and he's single-handedly winning my double battles Laughing
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14670
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles27 wrote:
I liked Gen 4's starters, and Garchomp is one of my favorite Pokemon. But I agree that it was a bit lackluster.

I agree.....They had a handful of solid pokemon (even that's a stretch)....and while I didn't like Chimchar the other two starters were solid.

But by in large yea it was pretty bad...I looked it up to refresh my memory....even worse than I remembered.....especially all the added evolutions of older pokemon (with the exception of Glaceon & Leafeon)

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Generation_IV_Pokémon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 35288
Location: 'Merica
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
I'm on the bandwagon of "Gen IV sucks" as well. Really the worst of the series.


As far as Pokemon go, I'd agree. The only Pokemon I really liked from that generation was Torterra, Lucario, and to a much, much lesser extent Empoleon.

As far as gameplay goes, BW was way worse. The storyline was barely bearable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31176
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
I'm on the bandwagon of "Gen IV sucks" as well. Really the worst of the series.


As far as Pokemon go, I'd agree. The only Pokemon I really liked from that generation was Torterra, Lucario, and to a much, much lesser extent Empoleon.

As far as gameplay goes, BW was way worse. The storyline was barely bearable.

Forgot about Lucario earlier. Gen 4 was disappointing, but there are some great pokemon from that generation.

Definitely agree on B&W as well.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 6 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group