Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malibuspeedrace

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that means 3 EE LBs for this class.

Wonder what the odds of all 3 sticking with Florida till they are eligible for the draft is. Laughing

One of them is bound to get ticked about the PT..
thrILL!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Quote:
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Alex Anzalone will enroll at #Florida tomorrow, he is de-committed from #NotreDame due to the Brian Kelly interview w Eagles.
Definitely a finalist for the Landon Collins award.
How many times has he flipped now? Wasn't he an Ohio State commit, first?

Was it three schools or four (for some reason, I keep thinking Penn State was involved too)?
He committed to OSU, then decommitted because of the Sandusky-lite guy who was being weird. Then he committed to ND, then he looked around for a while, then he said he was 100% solid, now he's pulling a Gunner Kiel, but in reverse.

EDIT: I'm also thinking we should actually start a poll once NSD hits for the Landon Collins Award.

Landon Collins never flipped or decommitted. He was always Bama since his Jr year in HS. Not sure what you're implying.

Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Quote:

Alex Anzalone will enroll at #Florida tomorrow, he is de-committed from #NotreDame due to the Brian Kelly interview w Eagles.

Was it three schools or four (for some reason, I keep thinking Penn State was involved too)?
He committed to OSU, then decommitted because of the Sandusky-lite guy who was being weird. Then he committed to ND, then he looked around for a while, then he said he was 100% solid, now he's pulling a Gunner Kiel, but in reverse.

EDIT: I'm also thinking we should actually start a poll once NSD hits for the Landon Collins Award.

Landon Collins never flipped or decommitted. He was always Bama since his Jr year in HS. Not sure what you're implying.

Yeah man unless your implying by "Landon Collins" you mean spurn your hometown of Louisiana to go to Bama and break mommy's heart but eventually be a stud im confused...

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
1King

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should either be named the "Gunner Kiel Award" or the "Jordan Payton Award" if we are naming it after someone in last year's class. Those guys had far more "different" recruitments than Collins did.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
ark23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anzalone leaving, as flaky as he's been this entire process, is a hit for ND. He's an elite prospect if you ask me. A really smart dude and I think he will be a superstar, even at Florida. But it also has to imply that maybe there's something to this Brian Kelly interview.
delpanator23

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyton Barber is solid from what everything I've heard. Auburn got into the game real late and he is just taking his visits just to make sure he makes the right decision but keeps saying he is 100% a rebel. Would be a big blow not only due to Lawson but because I love Barber and think he'll get some touches next year. There is definitely an immediate role as our big back open for him in 2013.

As for as Lawson, he's visiting the same weekend as RNK and Tony Conner, the 25th. We also have Jason Carr (a UT DE commit that is likely to flip) visiting that weekend as well, and another UT guy who seems to be leaning Ole Miss in Dan Skipper (mom apparently wants him to go to Oxford). On top of those guys, Kalio Moore and Shaq Wiggins are also visiting.

I expect RNK and Conner to be in his ear the whole time. Hoping the opportunity to like up across from RNK is too much to say no too.

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas and Alabama moving in hard on Baylor OL commit Rami Hammad.

I feel like if either of them offer, he's gone. Oklahoma also offered.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Last edited by Jacobys Homey on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Quote:

Yeah man unless your implying by "Landon Collins" you mean spurn your hometown of Louisiana to go to Bama and break mommy's heart but eventually be a stud im confused...
Yeah I mean the mom. "LSU #1. Go Tigers" right after her son committed to their biggest rival is pretty wild.

I could also see the Gunner Kiel award.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Scout a joke? I was looking over their rankings and they have Carl Lawson all the way down at #77. Rivals and ESPN have him at #2, and 247 has him at #27.

What order would you all rank the 4 main recruiting sites, like as far as how much you value their rankings?

~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
1,628 yards, 10 TDs, 7 INTs, 82.0 Passer Rating
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is Scout a joke? I was looking over their rankings and they have Carl Lawson all the way down at #77. Rivals and ESPN have him at #2, and 247 has him at #27.

What order would you all rank the 4 main recruiting sites, like as far as how much you value their rankings?
Scout is pretty far behind the other 3, I'll be shocked if that site is around in 5 years time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
Peyton Barber is solid from what everything I've heard. Auburn got into the game real late and he is just taking his visits just to make sure he makes the right decision but keeps saying he is 100% a rebel. Would be a big blow not only due to Lawson but because I love Barber and think he'll get some touches next year. There is definitely an immediate role as our big back open for him in 2013.

As for as Lawson, he's visiting the same weekend as RNK and Tony Conner, the 25th. We also have Jason Carr (a UT DE commit that is likely to flip) visiting that weekend as well, and another UT guy who seems to be leaning Ole Miss in Dan Skipper (mom apparently wants him to go to Oxford). On top of those guys, Kalio Moore and Shaq Wiggins are also visiting.

I expect RNK and Conner to be in his ear the whole time. Hoping the opportunity to like up across from RNK is too much to say no too.

Carr could flip. I think he knows he will end up playing DT for us and wants to find a place to play DE. Not 100% that's it but I have a feeling.

Barber is visiting Tennessee on the 18th with Jenkins, Lawson, and Kamara. He is familiar with all 3. I don't "expect" him to decommit necessarily but I don't really doubt he will if Lawson attends UT Barber will at least think about it. From what I've heard right now Lawson has 2 OV's set up to Clemson and UT, but not one to AU or Ole Miss which leads me to believe what I believe on him. Technically he is still "committed to Auburn" though...

Idk we'll see how this plays out. It's going to he wild to say the least.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Scout is pretty far behind the other 3, I'll be shocked if that site is around in 5 years time.

Scout is still better than ESPN. ESPN is decent for their top guys but once they get to a guy who could be a solid player but not a top 500 player or so, they just slap horrible ratings on them and pretend they don't exist.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Scout is still better than ESPN. ESPN is decent for their top guys but once they get to a guy who could be a solid player but not a top 500 player or so, they just slap horrible ratings on them and pretend they don't exist.

yea 247 and rivals are probably the top too. scout has its strengths too, but they're way to generous with stars sometimes.

El Ramster on the amazing work
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibuspeedrace wrote:
So that means 3 EE LBs for this class.

Wonder what the odds of all 3 sticking with Florida till they are eligible for the draft is. Laughing

One of them is bound to get ticked about the PT..

Matt Rolin tweeted that he got him to flip Laughing So I doubt he's worried

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
delpanator23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

Carr could flip. I think he knows he will end up playing DT for us and wants to find a place to play DE. Not 100% that's it but I have a feeling.

Barber is visiting Tennessee on the 18th with Jenkins, Lawson, and Kamara. He is familiar with all 3. I don't "expect" him to decommit necessarily but I don't really doubt he will if Lawson attends UT Barber will at least think about it. From what I've heard right now Lawson has 2 OV's set up to Clemson and UT, but not one to AU or Ole Miss which leads me to believe what I believe on him. Technically he is still "committed to Auburn" though...

Idk we'll see how this plays out. It's going to he wild to say the least.

Lawson most definitely has one set up with Ole Miss on the 25th, atleast from everything ive read.

With Carr, im actually surprised he'd consider coming to Ole Miss. If he wants to be a DE it will have to be as a strong side and thats pretty sealed up with RNK.

Im hoping Ole Miss can get one of either Lawson or Daniel. Would be nice to add to RNK, Channing Ward, and CJ Johnson.

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 94 of 99

Jump to: