Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 14359
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that means 3 EE LBs for this class.

Wonder what the odds of all 3 sticking with Florida till they are eligible for the draft is. Laughing

One of them is bound to get ticked about the PT..
_________________
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but go OSU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Quote:
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Alex Anzalone will enroll at #Florida tomorrow, he is de-committed from #NotreDame due to the Brian Kelly interview w Eagles.
Definitely a finalist for the Landon Collins award.
How many times has he flipped now? Wasn't he an Ohio State commit, first?

Was it three schools or four (for some reason, I keep thinking Penn State was involved too)?
He committed to OSU, then decommitted because of the Sandusky-lite guy who was being weird. Then he committed to ND, then he looked around for a while, then he said he was 100% solid, now he's pulling a Gunner Kiel, but in reverse.

EDIT: I'm also thinking we should actually start a poll once NSD hits for the Landon Collins Award.

Landon Collins never flipped or decommitted. He was always Bama since his Jr year in HS. Not sure what you're implying.
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I_GET_SAX


Joined: 17 Nov 2012
Posts: 6210
Location: The Granite State
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Quote:
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Alex Anzalone will enroll at #Florida tomorrow, he is de-committed from #NotreDame due to the Brian Kelly interview w Eagles.
Definitely a finalist for the Landon Collins award.
How many times has he flipped now? Wasn't he an Ohio State commit, first?

Was it three schools or four (for some reason, I keep thinking Penn State was involved too)?
He committed to OSU, then decommitted because of the Sandusky-lite guy who was being weird. Then he committed to ND, then he looked around for a while, then he said he was 100% solid, now he's pulling a Gunner Kiel, but in reverse.

EDIT: I'm also thinking we should actually start a poll once NSD hits for the Landon Collins Award.

Landon Collins never flipped or decommitted. He was always Bama since his Jr year in HS. Not sure what you're implying.


Yeah man unless your implying by "Landon Collins" you mean spurn your hometown of Louisiana to go to Bama and break mommy's heart but eventually be a stud im confused...
_________________

Sig by Smack
AAP Chandler Jones
2.5 Sax, 17 tackles, 1 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1King


Moderator
Joined: 11 Mar 2008
Posts: 34848
Location: daboyle250 on the sig.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should either be named the "Gunner Kiel Award" or the "Jordan Payton Award" if we are naming it after someone in last year's class. Those guys had far more "different" recruitments than Collins did.
_________________


El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.


candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome


TEAM STYLISH
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ark23


Joined: 04 Dec 2012
Posts: 1559
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anzalone leaving, as flaky as he's been this entire process, is a hit for ND. He's an elite prospect if you ask me. A really smart dude and I think he will be a superstar, even at Florida. But it also has to imply that maybe there's something to this Brian Kelly interview.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
delpanator23


Joined: 05 Jan 2007
Posts: 12835
Location: Ole Miss
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peyton Barber is solid from what everything I've heard. Auburn got into the game real late and he is just taking his visits just to make sure he makes the right decision but keeps saying he is 100% a rebel. Would be a big blow not only due to Lawson but because I love Barber and think he'll get some touches next year. There is definitely an immediate role as our big back open for him in 2013.

As for as Lawson, he's visiting the same weekend as RNK and Tony Conner, the 25th. We also have Jason Carr (a UT DE commit that is likely to flip) visiting that weekend as well, and another UT guy who seems to be leaning Ole Miss in Dan Skipper (mom apparently wants him to go to Oxford). On top of those guys, Kalio Moore and Shaq Wiggins are also visiting.

I expect RNK and Conner to be in his ear the whole time. Hoping the opportunity to like up across from RNK is too much to say no too.
_________________

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jacobys Homey


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 9120
Location: BU
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas and Alabama moving in hard on Baylor OL commit Rami Hammad.

I feel like if either of them offer, he's gone. Oklahoma also offered.
_________________
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost


Last edited by Jacobys Homey on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramssuperbowl99


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 23790
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
BBando wrote:
Quote:
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike

Alex Anzalone will enroll at #Florida tomorrow, he is de-committed from #NotreDame due to the Brian Kelly interview w Eagles.
Definitely a finalist for the Landon Collins award.
How many times has he flipped now? Wasn't he an Ohio State commit, first?

Was it three schools or four (for some reason, I keep thinking Penn State was involved too)?
He committed to OSU, then decommitted because of the Sandusky-lite guy who was being weird. Then he committed to ND, then he looked around for a while, then he said he was 100% solid, now he's pulling a Gunner Kiel, but in reverse.

EDIT: I'm also thinking we should actually start a poll once NSD hits for the Landon Collins Award.

Landon Collins never flipped or decommitted. He was always Bama since his Jr year in HS. Not sure what you're implying.


Yeah man unless your implying by "Landon Collins" you mean spurn your hometown of Louisiana to go to Bama and break mommy's heart but eventually be a stud im confused...
Yeah I mean the mom. "LSU #1. Go Tigers" right after her son committed to their biggest rival is pretty wild.

I could also see the Gunner Kiel award.
_________________

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RandyMossIsBoss


Joined: 01 Jun 2012
Posts: 18766
Location: Can't talk
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Scout a joke? I was looking over their rankings and they have Carl Lawson all the way down at #77. Rivals and ESPN have him at #2, and 247 has him at #27.

What order would you all rank the 4 main recruiting sites, like as far as how much you value their rankings?
_________________


~Bird Watch 2014 | Nick Foles~
1,628 yards, 10 TDs, 7 INTs, 82.0 Passer Rating
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16368
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is Scout a joke? I was looking over their rankings and they have Carl Lawson all the way down at #77. Rivals and ESPN have him at #2, and 247 has him at #27.

What order would you all rank the 4 main recruiting sites, like as far as how much you value their rankings?
Scout is pretty far behind the other 3, I'll be shocked if that site is around in 5 years time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14195
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
Peyton Barber is solid from what everything I've heard. Auburn got into the game real late and he is just taking his visits just to make sure he makes the right decision but keeps saying he is 100% a rebel. Would be a big blow not only due to Lawson but because I love Barber and think he'll get some touches next year. There is definitely an immediate role as our big back open for him in 2013.

As for as Lawson, he's visiting the same weekend as RNK and Tony Conner, the 25th. We also have Jason Carr (a UT DE commit that is likely to flip) visiting that weekend as well, and another UT guy who seems to be leaning Ole Miss in Dan Skipper (mom apparently wants him to go to Oxford). On top of those guys, Kalio Moore and Shaq Wiggins are also visiting.

I expect RNK and Conner to be in his ear the whole time. Hoping the opportunity to like up across from RNK is too much to say no too.

Carr could flip. I think he knows he will end up playing DT for us and wants to find a place to play DE. Not 100% that's it but I have a feeling.

Barber is visiting Tennessee on the 18th with Jenkins, Lawson, and Kamara. He is familiar with all 3. I don't "expect" him to decommit necessarily but I don't really doubt he will if Lawson attends UT Barber will at least think about it. From what I've heard right now Lawson has 2 OV's set up to Clemson and UT, but not one to AU or Ole Miss which leads me to believe what I believe on him. Technically he is still "committed to Auburn" though...

Idk we'll see how this plays out. It's going to he wild to say the least.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jacobys Homey


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 9120
Location: BU
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is Scout a joke? I was looking over their rankings and they have Carl Lawson all the way down at #77. Rivals and ESPN have him at #2, and 247 has him at #27.

What order would you all rank the 4 main recruiting sites, like as far as how much you value their rankings?
Scout is pretty far behind the other 3, I'll be shocked if that site is around in 5 years time.


Scout is still better than ESPN. ESPN is decent for their top guys but once they get to a guy who could be a solid player but not a top 500 player or so, they just slap horrible ratings on them and pretend they don't exist.
_________________
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 36713
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacobys Homey wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is Scout a joke? I was looking over their rankings and they have Carl Lawson all the way down at #77. Rivals and ESPN have him at #2, and 247 has him at #27.

What order would you all rank the 4 main recruiting sites, like as far as how much you value their rankings?
Scout is pretty far behind the other 3, I'll be shocked if that site is around in 5 years time.


Scout is still better than ESPN. ESPN is decent for their top guys but once they get to a guy who could be a solid player but not a top 500 player or so, they just slap horrible ratings on them and pretend they don't exist.


yea 247 and rivals are probably the top too. scout has its strengths too, but they're way to generous with stars sometimes.
_________________

El Ramster on the amazing work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninerfanwheelz


Joined: 01 Apr 2009
Posts: 11730
Location: Kempes on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibuspeedrace wrote:
So that means 3 EE LBs for this class.

Wonder what the odds of all 3 sticking with Florida till they are eligible for the draft is. Laughing

One of them is bound to get ticked about the PT..


Matt Rolin tweeted that he got him to flip Laughing So I doubt he's worried
_________________


BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
delpanator23


Joined: 05 Jan 2007
Posts: 12835
Location: Ole Miss
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
Peyton Barber is solid from what everything I've heard. Auburn got into the game real late and he is just taking his visits just to make sure he makes the right decision but keeps saying he is 100% a rebel. Would be a big blow not only due to Lawson but because I love Barber and think he'll get some touches next year. There is definitely an immediate role as our big back open for him in 2013.

As for as Lawson, he's visiting the same weekend as RNK and Tony Conner, the 25th. We also have Jason Carr (a UT DE commit that is likely to flip) visiting that weekend as well, and another UT guy who seems to be leaning Ole Miss in Dan Skipper (mom apparently wants him to go to Oxford). On top of those guys, Kalio Moore and Shaq Wiggins are also visiting.

I expect RNK and Conner to be in his ear the whole time. Hoping the opportunity to like up across from RNK is too much to say no too.

Carr could flip. I think he knows he will end up playing DT for us and wants to find a place to play DE. Not 100% that's it but I have a feeling.

Barber is visiting Tennessee on the 18th with Jenkins, Lawson, and Kamara. He is familiar with all 3. I don't "expect" him to decommit necessarily but I don't really doubt he will if Lawson attends UT Barber will at least think about it. From what I've heard right now Lawson has 2 OV's set up to Clemson and UT, but not one to AU or Ole Miss which leads me to believe what I believe on him. Technically he is still "committed to Auburn" though...

Idk we'll see how this plays out. It's going to he wild to say the least.


Lawson most definitely has one set up with Ole Miss on the 25th, atleast from everything ive read.

With Carr, im actually surprised he'd consider coming to Ole Miss. If he wants to be a DE it will have to be as a strong side and thats pretty sealed up with RNK.

Im hoping Ole Miss can get one of either Lawson or Daniel. Would be nice to add to RNK, Channing Ward, and CJ Johnson.
_________________

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 94 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group