Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Offseason Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RollEagles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not cool with the off-field issues Rainey has. But putting that to the side, he could help us fix the issues at returner. He can return punts and kicks at a very high level. Ridiculous speed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles_808 wrote:
Downbound Train wrote:
How many days will Vick last under the new HC? Is there any coach out there who would keep Vick? (I suspect Gruden would.)
I hope not. He needs to be cut within 3 days of the Super Bowl ending, or else we owe him an injury or roster bonus (can't recall which it is).

Right in epic contract complications he has roster bonuses due next year and the year after, but the hit this year is that his base salary is fully guarenteed, which obviously applies for some reason after this seasons SB is done, rather than August-ish when they normally are.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raineys all around special teams ace, and can add some spark/depth at RB/WR. SO he is pretty much a must. I expect Howie to make it happen any minute now.

*ring ring ring ring*
Howie: "hold up Lovie, yea yeah hold that thought, this is Chris Rainey calling" *picks up phone* "The Rainster, Raining down on the Howster's celluar menechular, ha ha like old times myyyy man, so whats shakin bro?!"

Lovie Smith: Confused

Laughing Cool

Sig/Art by The Great Silo
#championCHIP #CHIPlife #Sparkles
RollEagles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Chudzinski hired as Brown's coach.

Uh oh. Prepare to be told "I told you so".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Rob Chudzinski hired as Brown's coach.

Uh oh. Prepare to be told "I told you so".

I told you so.
I didn't really but I wanted to see what it felt like.
Oh, that feels kinda good, like fur lined boxers on my silky butt.

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig.
PE, the new poster child for birth control.

Birdman, slowest to 10K
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not worried about the Browns or Chud. Cleveland and Buffalo are professional botchers of hiring head coaches. Whatever they do, we shouldn't.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel Kiper named F. Cox to his all-Rookie team.
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Cox-Named-To-All-Rookie-Team/92f007b5-dbe2-4c93-8c1c-a0ffe6969f05

Also said Cox/Boykin could be 2013 breakouts.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Mel Kiper named F. Cox to his all-Rookie team.
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Cox-Named-To-All-Rookie-Team/92f007b5-dbe2-4c93-8c1c-a0ffe6969f05

Also said Cox/Boykin could be 2013 breakouts.

Niceee. Idk about Boykin, but I think Cox will be a serious talent/borderline star for us. I think he definitely continues his progression and takes another step up next year.
Phire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maclin GOAT (at getting flags)
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Offseason-Preview-Wide-Receiver/e082060b-be65-4081-af25-79208539943f

Quote:
Maclin, according to Football Outsiders' charting numbers, led the NFL in yards earned as a result of pass interference. According to Football Outsiders, Maclin earned five pass interference calls for a total of 134 penalty yards. The only other receiver to top 100 such penalty yards was Calvin Johnson, who racked up 102.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Maclin GOAT (at getting flags)
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/news/article-1/Offseason-Preview-Wide-Receiver/e082060b-be65-4081-af25-79208539943f

Quote:
Maclin, according to Football Outsiders' charting numbers, led the NFL in yards earned as a result of pass interference. According to Football Outsiders, Maclin earned five pass interference calls for a total of 134 penalty yards. The only other receiver to top 100 such penalty yards was Calvin Johnson, who racked up 102.

He also probably led the NFL in whining for said flags.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maclin is just a character on the field, you are never sure what dude is going to show up. Comes in makes 1 catch, gets hurts, goes out of game, comes back in game gets pass interfeirence penalty, leaves game, comes back in, gets hurt/embarrassed blocking, gets a holding penalty, leaves, comes back in, drops the ball, drops the ball, leaves the game, comes back in, makes a great catch, drops the ball drops the ball, gets hurt, leaves the game. Mix that up and scramble it around in any order and you got your self a Jeremy Maclin game. Yet some how he will have 7 catches for 88 yards, Then he misses a week or two, only to repeat this whole whacky on field behavior.

Phire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Maclin is just a character on the field, you are never sure what dude is going to show up. Comes in makes 1 catch, gets hurts, goes out of game, comes back in game gets pass interfeirence penalty, leaves game, comes back in, gets hurt/embarrassed blocking, gets a holding penalty, leaves, comes back in, drops the ball, drops the ball, leaves the game, comes back in, makes a great catch, drops the ball drops the ball, gets hurt, leaves the game. Mix that up and scramble it around in any order and you got your self a Jeremy Maclin game. Yet some how he will have 7 catches for 88 yards, Then he misses a week or two, only to repeat this whole whacky on field behavior.

It's true. Since 2010 he is tied for 12th in receiving touchdowns.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:

It's true. Since 2010 he is tied for 12th in receiving touchdowns.

yeah which is crazy ... he may be a magician. you think he had 5 catches and 40 yards then you see its 9 catches and 120 yards an 1td yet he was banged up and in out of most of the game.

strangest stats some times.

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefer wrote:
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1/10/3860920/doug-pederson-chiefs-oc-offensive-coordinator

Quote:
Hearing that doug pederson is in kc to finalize deal to become #chiefs offensive coordinator. Just landed so not sure if out there

Quote:
Not sure if this was reported, but it looks like Doug Pederson, who was the QBs coach with the #Eagles, will be the #Chiefs next OC.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=510320

are Marty and Andy divorcing? Who will get custody right to there love child Kolb? Laughing

I cant imagine what Reid is going to do with there offense. But alls i can imagine is Jamal Charles being benched and all 5'4n of McCluster being the feature back, "we just really like what McCluster can do for us in the passing game" Laughing

Last edited by Bednarik60 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Phire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pederson is basically Andy's third nipple. He's just going to be there.

RainbowCarebear wrote:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 62 of 99

Jump to: