Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

KT's 7 round mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dulatows wrote:
So basically you're giving GB DTs and OGs? At least put some effort into it.

I gave you 5 different positions in 7 picks. Don't try to act like teams don't double dip in every draft.

Jamison on the sig
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rh61791 wrote:
Yet again the Broncos will NOT take a Safety in the 1st round. The Broncos biggest needs are CB, MLB, RB and DT. Here's how it should go.

1. Xavier Rhodes
2. Eddie Lacy
3. Nico Johnson
4. Joseph Randle
5. Jordan Hill
7. Best Player Available

The Broncos will get their replacement for Bailey who is finally starting to show his age. They also double up on RB because McGahee doesn't have much gas left in the tank and Ball is fumble prone. Moreno also could be let loose.

Yet again? I've never given the Broncos a saftey and every time I give them a corner or DT ya'll always tell me its not a need. Make up your mind.

Jamison on the sig
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mlucas12002 wrote:
Why exactly is Cleveland drafting 2 TE?

Because we only have 1 TE under contract come March. Ben Watson is going to be 33 and Banner will let him walk. Our new head coach loves to use 2 and 3 TE sets. Michael Williams is one of the best blocking TEs I have ever watched. If you don't think we need TEs you are lying to yourself.

Jamison on the sig
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I oppose Goldfishwars, As a Bama fan I dont think BB values anything beyond versatility to him and his team and Barrett Jones can play anything on the OL and play them all to a high level. He could play day 1 on the inside. Not a huge fan of Gholston, the name makes me think of former bums from the BIG10.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be very pleased with this Bills draft. I doubt we replace our rookie punter but otherwise, very solid.

For general comments, IMO, I think the following players will go much higher than you projected:

Jonthan Banks, Bjoern Werner, Ezekiel Ansah, Justin Hunter, Robert Woods, Chase Thomas, Andre Ellington, JJ Wilcox, Joseph Fauria

And the following will go much lower than you projected:

Mike Glennon, Jonathan Hankins, Quinton Patton, Jawain Jamison, D.J. Swearinger, Menelik Watson
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
I oppose Goldfishwars, As a Bama fan I dont think BB values anything beyond versatility to him and his team and Barrett Jones can play anything on the OL and play them all to a high level. He could play day 1 on the inside. Not a huge fan of Gholston, the name makes me think of former bums from the BIG10.

A Patriots and Bama fan? I bet you are a Yankees and Lakers fan too. I don't believe I have ever seen such blatant front running outside of the pathetic scum here in Ohio who have jumped to the Steelers wagon.

Oh wait the Lakers are losing now so Miami Heat right?

Jamison on the sig
mike23md

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you clearly missed on the Redskins needs. Like trying to hit a wiffle ball curve. You didnt know where to go.

Datone Jones...in the 2nd for the Redskins? When Jordan Poyer is taken just 3 picks behind him??? Clueless.

Blidi Breh Wilson in the 3rd, but seriously? T.J. McDonald still on the board when the Redskins biggest NEED is FS. Hrm. Clueless

And then a TE in the 4th? OMFG. Fred Davis, Logan Paulsen and Niles Paul. Dont need a TE in the 4th. Clueless.

Then you address the S position in the 5th with Zeke Motta?? Good try, but for our biggest need, we dont address that in the 5th with such a top heavy S class. Clueless.

At 159 you have Connor Vernon from Duke. Ok, I can see that, but here is the time to take a TE. Micheal Williams please. Not the other idiot you selected.

In the 6th we are taking another G?? We just drafted 2 last year and they are still on the roster: Josh LeReibus and Adam Gettis???
Do some research, we dont need OG depth, RT yes, not OG. Clueless

And if there is any theme here, its that this whole mock for the Redskins was clueless and you need to do more research into team needs.

This was as bad as Maria Sharapova having sex, lotta work put in to get a crappy result.

Just do a little bit of research into your mock before you post. This was absolutley terrible for the Redskins and I still cannot believe you have the Skins taking Datone Jones. A 4-3 DE who had his best games against lesser talent. Rice, Cal and Utah and then he shows up against Stanford. Not a pick for the Redskins in any regard, scheme, ability or focus.

Clueless.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Rh61791

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you don't like 3-4 LBs playing in the 4-3? Maybe the Broncos should just go ahead and get rid of Von Miller then. Safety is not a possibility in the 1st round. The only RB that should be back next year is Hillman.
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what defense you see the Eagles running, but we have no need for another UT as we just drafted one last year, and have another promising young player behind him; pretty bad draft overall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20. Chicago :: Kevin Minter LB LSU
50. Chicago :: Kyle Long OT Oregon
115. Chicago :: John Simon DE Ohio State
147. Chicago :: Adrian Bushell CB Louisville
179. Chicago :: Marc Anthony CB California

First two rounds are good. We need a pass catching TE who can stretch the field(4th rounder or higher)

1 CB is fine, not 2. We need more o-line, WR, back up QB, another LB.

Expect us to trade down to get an extra pick or two, we only have 5 as of now
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the peopl who complain about late rounders.

Teams never draft for need in the late rounds and often double dip at positions.

Get a clue.

Jamison on the sig
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

A Patriots and Bama fan? I bet you are a Yankees and Lakers fan too. I don't believe I have ever seen such blatant front running outside of the pathetic scum here in Ohio who have jumped to the Steelers wagon.

I am a Sox and Pistons fan actually. I jumped to Pistons as MJ retired. I have been a Sox fan since birth. Pats fan since birth and Bama fan since HS, my HS mascot is Crimson Tide (Concord, NH) and from there followed Bama...so 2004. Thanks for calling me a band wagon jumper tho bro, couldn't be farther from the truth.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Absolutely awful Jaguars draft.

false, moore and barkley make it fine all by themselves.

it is fine.
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

I am a Sox and Pistons fan actually. I jumped to Pistons as MJ retired. I have been a Sox fan since birth. Pats fan since birth and Bama fan since HS, my HS mascot is Crimson Tide (Concord, NH) and from there followed Bama...so 2004. Thanks for calling me a band wagon jumper tho bro, couldn't be farther from the truth.

You can say whatever you want I don't believe it. The only bama fans all the way in New Hampshire are front runners.

Jamison on the sig
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FREDDY T wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Absolutely awful Jaguars draft.

false, moore and barkley make it fine all by themselves.

it is fine.

Barkley is trash.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: