Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAFT 1.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14313
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Who says Moms aren't cool. Got this from her from her work (Bed Bath and Beyond) Didn't even know they sold nfl stuff. Has a lid but I don't use it. Really nice tervis tumbler.


I got a Vols one for Christmas Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9863
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Who says Moms aren't cool. Got this from her from her work (Bed Bath and Beyond) Didn't even know they sold nfl stuff. Has a lid but I don't use it. Really nice tervis tumbler.


Has she met Adam Sandler?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 4722
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
Who says Moms aren't cool. Got this from her from her work (Bed Bath and Beyond) Didn't even know they sold nfl stuff. Has a lid but I don't use it. Really nice tervis tumbler.


Has she met Adam Sandler?
No her store was out of the remotes. Sad
_________________

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9863
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
Who says Moms aren't cool. Got this from her from her work (Bed Bath and Beyond) Didn't even know they sold nfl stuff. Has a lid but I don't use it. Really nice tervis tumbler.


Has she met Adam Sandler?
No her store was out of the remotes. Sad

Well that's unfortunate. Think she could send me a Ducks cup?

6969 I Hate Philly Ave
Eugene, OR 97405
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 4722
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since where I live is sunny 98% of the year you wear sunglasses a lot. I was thinking of buying some Frogskins as I like Oakley a lot and for how many different pairs they have. Wondered if by some small chance anyone in here has gotten a pair. Either getting:


or


I'm leaning more towards the 1st pair as I already have a pair of black/black sunglasses and they look cool too. Don't really see colorways like that too often.
_________________

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patro14


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 9244
Location: South America
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Oakley sunglasses, don't own a pair of frogskins (think my brother does) but I have a pair of Holbrook Nicky Hayden edition and Dispatch II.




_________________
Soy del barrio de La Boca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 4722
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patro14 wrote:
I love Oakley sunglasses, don't own a pair of frogskins (think my brother does) but I have a pair of Holbrook Nicky Hayden edition and Dispatch II.

[im]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gxBf8aSrh9E/T7cXKiz4U8I/AAAAAAAACo4/xNzqfj3j-Cc/s1600/4d49d2bc5dfe7.jpg[/img]

[im]http://www.oakleychile.cl/wp-content/gallery/anteojos-marzo2012/Dispatch-2.jpg[/img]
Patro you just added another reason to the list of why I love you. Those Holbrook's look mighty nice. Might have to look into those. Definitely gonna be hard to pick between the two.
_________________

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9863
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Ban (New) Wayfarer's all the way. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 4722
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Ray Ban (New) Wayfarer's all the way. Cool
i got a pair of those. Very Happy
_________________

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9863
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Ray Ban (New) Wayfarer's all the way. Cool
i got a pair of those. Very Happy
That's all you need. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jgoldiscool


Moderator
Joined: 28 Sep 2009
Posts: 4722
Location: Chandler, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Jgoldiscool wrote:
swoosh wrote:
Ray Ban (New) Wayfarer's all the way. Cool
i got a pair of those. Very Happy
That's all you need. Wink
Want to eventually get some prescription Clubmasters. mmmmmm
_________________

XBL GT: L JGOLD L Adopt a Falcon | LB | Paul Worrilow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Patro14


Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 9244
Location: South America
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jgoldiscool wrote:
Patro14 wrote:
I love Oakley sunglasses, don't own a pair of frogskins (think my brother does) but I have a pair of Holbrook Nicky Hayden edition and Dispatch II.

[im]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gxBf8aSrh9E/T7cXKiz4U8I/AAAAAAAACo4/xNzqfj3j-Cc/s1600/4d49d2bc5dfe7.jpg[/img]

[im]http://www.oakleychile.cl/wp-content/gallery/anteojos-marzo2012/Dispatch-2.jpg[/img]
Patro you just added another reason to the list of why I love you. Those Holbrook's look mighty nice. Might have to look into those. Definitely gonna be hard to pick between the two.
Ah, jgold I love you too.

Those Holbrook have to be my favourite pair of glasses. Wore them all summer, they are quality. Plus, I think they're at the same price than frogskins (or ten bucks more expensive).
_________________
Soy del barrio de La Boca
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swoosh


Joined: 03 Dec 2010
Posts: 9863
Location: pnw, usa.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout them Fighting Ducks? Going all the way. Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14313
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
How bout them Fighting Ducks? Going all the way. Cool

I have them losing in the Sweet 16. Being a 12 seed was a slap in the face IMO
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JonnyQuest


Joined: 23 Jun 2011
Posts: 1884
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea 12 seed was a big slap in the face. However, Saint Louis is too good of a team for them to overcome IMO. I almost had them going to the Sweet 16, but Saint Louis is very hot right now/too strong.

How are your Final 4s looking? Not a very strong bracket this year in terms of the top seeds, so I mixed it up a bit.

Louisville, Wisconsin, Gtown, Cuse.
_________________

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
Page 41 of 86

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group