Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You're in charge. What do you do?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kethnaab

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: You're in charge. What do you do? Reply with quote

Offense:

QB
Charlie, retire please. Byron, good-bye. Bring in a low-priced backup like Seneca Wallace, Drew Stanton or Matt Moore.

RB
I cut Dwyer. Immediately. He has no heart. He doesnít belong in the NFL. Heís an embarrassment. You get offered the starting job, and you respond by gaining 25 lbs of fat, and tapping out every 3rd run. Good-bye. Youíre pathetic. Mendenhall is obviously gone. Heís burned the bridges. He said ď[inappropriate/removed] offĒ and didnít show up for a game, then refused to apologize. There are RBs out there that can be b~tches for less money and less drama than Mendenhall. Several RBs in the draft who actually want to play football as a career. Somewhere in the draft, thereís an Isaac Redman, but with some talent. We need to find him.

WR
I bring in a few FA low priced guys like Louis Murphy, Chaz Schilens. I donít draft a WR under 6í1, 200 lbs. I DO draft at least one and possibly 2 guys. I look HARD at the first and second round WRs in the draft.

TE
Not sure how much Martellus Bennett will cost. Heís a talented guy who got overshadowed by Witten and was absolutely in a bad situation in Dallas. Brandon Myers might be willing to take a reasonable deal to get out of Oakland. The draft has several talented TEs, several of whom can actually block. I donít think we need to roll with a pair of Heath Miller hybrid blocker/receiver types, an Aaron Hernandez type coupled with a heath Miller type will create mismatches and judging from heathís season this year and the kid (edit Ė Moeaki) in KCís rookie season with Haley, he likes to involve his TEs.

OL
I bring in a ZBS guy for the OL. Arians and Zierlein had this odd idea that you could combine zone and man blocking with fat, unathletic slobs. It didn't work. Our top 3 young OL, Adams, DDC and MoPo, are all ideal fits in a ZBS. Athletic and agile. You build around that core and adapt the scheme to fit their talents, not the other way around.

Max is as good as gone. Iíd like to resign him, but he is a starter, and heíll get offered decent starter money, so I plan to move on without him. Weíre stuck with Colon. Honestly makes zero sense from a depth standpoint to cut him. Itíll probably be more expensive to cut him than to keep him. I think Foster will be gone.

It seems we're going to dogmatically force DeCastro in as a RG, so be it.

I make LT, RT, and LG an open competition, with the following stipulations for the participants:
- Adams Ė tell him that if he shows up heavier than 330 or if he gets ONE PEEP of interest from anyone with a badge during the offseason, heís out of the competition for day 1 and will ride the bench. I favor him at LT.
- I tell Colon Ė come in at 320 or lighter, or youíre out of the competition and youíll do wind sprints on the sidelines during camp until youíre down to 320. Weigh ins before every game this season, if you touch 325 during the season, you will be a healthy scratch.
- I tell Beachum, and Malecki to get to and maintain 310 lbs without adding bodyfat. If they do this, they will be in competition for the OG spot.
- I tell Pouncey that he needs to be 305 lbs of muscle on the first day of the draft. If he doesnít show up at 305 lbs of muscle, I draft Barrett Jones and let Pouncey compete with Beachum, Malecki, and Colon for the LG spot. Heís 6í5 and heís weak with no anchor. Get strong Maurkice. You wonít lose quickness by putting the muscle back on that youíve lost since you joined the NFL. Find the inside of the weight room please.

Defense:

DL
I tell McClendon, Ziggy, and Heyward, "competition for the DE positions is open, best conditioned player gets to start". I tell Fangupo and Ta'amu "competition with Mac and Ziggy for NT is open, best conditioned player gets to start".

then I ask Beard to take a big pay cut, or I ask him to retire as a Steeler. Heyward - Ziggy/Mac/Islander - Mac/Ziggy. Play them where they belong, not where we pigeonholed them due to veteran tenure. Actually ALLOW an open competition, WITH NO veteran tenure, which breeds complacency.

LB
I tell Woodley to get back down to 270 for the start of camp or he will spend the first week doing nothing but running wind sprints until he's down to 270. I make LOLB an open competition between him and Worilds.

I tell Timmons to show up to camp no heavier than 245. I tell Spence to show up to camp no heavier than 225. Above that and they look slow. They arenít space eaters, they are run and hit LBs.

I ask Harrison to take a pay cut. I also wouldn't mind seeing him at ILB. he doesn't have the bend to run the arc anymore but he is still a very smart, instinctive player and one of the best run stopping LBs in the NFL. He also does something better than any ILB we've had since Kirkland - he can stack and shed. I'd have no problem moving him to the buck and making ROLB an open competition between Adrian Robinson, Jason Worilds, and Chris Carter. I tell Worilds that if he shows up at 265 or heavier, he'll be running wind sprints with Woodley.

I tell McFadden and Sylvester that thereís an open competition for the other backup ILB position. McFadden gets priority, since Sylvesterís been here for 3 seasons and still canít beat out Larry Foote for even a lick of playing time.

DB
I can't cut Troy. If he's healthy, and he looked healthy at the end of this season, he will be worth every last penny. He can still be the most impactful player on this team other than Ben.

Given the choice of signing Lewis or cutting bait with Ike, I let Ike move on and keep Lewis. He's a young Ike Taylor without the injury. This draft is absolutely laden with 1st and 2nd round CB/S potential players. Physical CBs 6'1 and taller, with tackling skills and good speed. Several of them. Big, fast safeties. No Darrelle Revis' or Troy Polamalu's, but there darn sure are a lot of Nnamdi Asomugha's and Earl Thomas and Eric Weddle and Bob Sanders types. I look hard at draftinf at least one DB in the first 2 rounds, possibly 2 in 3, and they must have 2 qualifications:
1. they can catch a football
2. they are not midgets

I tell Golden and Curtis Brown to get their $hit together and compete for the nickel and backup safety positions.

If Ike isnít healthy and Lewis doesnít sign with us, then we have several possible selections in the first round that we can go with.
3rivers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weigh in and wind sprint idea is good Laughing Might as well have a wind turbine installed on the sideline Rolling Eyes

Harrison is the player I want them to keep and I like the ILB idea, he can do it all. His coverage skills are good as well and he can catch unlike the cb's Embarassed I still think if he heals in the offseason he could be a force at OLB, but ILB idea would work with him. Foote played well enough IMO, but what is going to happen with him?

self proclaimed star pouncey is weak and is not all the hype IMO. Real probowler his rookie year, and regressed ever since. I don't care for him nowadays and it wouldn't bother me if your idea cam through. Maybe get a real C and then like you said he can try to earn his stripes at OG. Maybe he can take T-rex's spot and they can sign a proven pro like Levitre or get a good draft pick.

Woodley better have a good season next year, stay healthy (at least the hamstring that has been the problem) because they need his productivity the most. Worilds isn't a starter and I am not sure about carter vs run.

RB - steelers have no RB. Red is a decent back up with heart, but 34 is gone and 27 is lazy but has vision and skill.

8-8 could be a good season next year if they don't get gifts in the draft and if the FO screws this up.
Bobikus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conditioning and weight control really needs to be a priority for pretty much every position outside our receivers and secondary.
mosteelers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with 90% of your ideas.
I would not cut Dwyer though. I would let him compete, hopefully bring somebody in if there is value.

I would cut Harrison.

Actually I agree with 99%.

Sig courtesy of miafins23 Thanks
KJtheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with most. I'm still not fond of looking WR in the first 2 rounds though. We have bigger needs, even if Wallace walks. First 2 rounds, IMO, need to go to the middle of the defense or a pass rusher.

I think Tomlin and co will be really riding Dwyer's azz this offseason about conditioning. He has the talent to be a starting NFL RB, he just needs someone to push him harder. But with that said, this will be his last shot.

Martellus Bennett isn't in Dallas anymore, he is a Giant.

Agreed with the whole OL section.

My fix for the front 7 would be a switch to a 1 gap 3-4. Especially if we moved James inside. That could actually eliminate our need for a NT in the draft, since I think Mac or Ziggy could be effective 1T NTs. Plus it would allow Heyward to do what he does best, penetrate.

Agreed with secondary section.

Also I would add, with Rainey gone, and Wallace likely gone, I would like to see someone other than Brown returning kicks. Don't really care if its a draft pick, FA, or a practice squad guy, but we need Brown running routes more than we do running kicks.

Go Noles!
Aussie_steeler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My approach would be somewhat different.

The owners, Front office and Mike Tomlin need to:

1. sit down with - LeBeau and determine an exact timeline on his tenure.
2. determine if Keith Butler or an outside candidate will be the likely replacement

Why do this???

I think the time is now to determine the roadmap for the future of this defence.

Do you keep Ziggy Hood?? Yes if you are going to a 4-3. Yes if you want him to play a different NT role to the current 2-gap style. No if you are staying true to the LeBeau 3-4.

Do you draft a stud ROLB who is 6'2 250" who will struggle to translate to a 4-3 RDE?

Do you draft a 3-4 ILB if you are going to a 4-3?

Do you pass up on a cover 2 corner if you are going to 4-3 cover 2 scheme?

The time is right to transition with the number of vets on maximum salary who are underperforming.

I have a lot of questions regarding the future and I am positive that this organisation has a long term management plan for success.

The money that you spend on players has to truly reflect the quality of their performance. I have no problem with letting free agents walk if they are not providing the level of service. I am happy to see a few 3rd and 4th round compensation picks come draft time.

1. Draft a quality RB in the 3rd round.
2. Draft Jesse Williams if Le Beau's system is here for good.
3. Trade Ziggy Hood for a draft pick if Le Beau's system stays.
4. Cant carry 3 top tier pay LB's. One has to. Trade Woodley, promote Worilds and draft a LB somewhere. I would be looking at using the Woodley pick to get a deal for a 2014 pick so that you can load up and get a stud in that draft (Anthony Barr or dare I say it Clowney)
5. You have to wear Willie Colons contract. You have to play him at LG to get some return on that stupid contract.
6. Mike Wallace walks. Take the 3rd round comp pick for 2014
7. Sign Keenan Lewis
8. Draft a SS to let Troy tutor for his last few years. ( Shamarko Thomas)

Oh stuff it, who am I really kidding trying to justify and rationalise -- I just find a way to get Jadevon Clowney for 2014 and I roll with him much like we have rolled with Troy for the last few championship years
Josh C Smith

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what i hear we are about 10 mill over the cap. (Some sources said much more and some slightly less) Just say 10 mill over.

I would restructure Ben, Troy, Woodley, Clark, Kiesel, Miller and whoever else to free about 20 million about the same as last year.

I would make Harrison take a pay cut and cut about 6 million of his cap hit.

Troy takes a small pay cut in addition to his restucture to free up another 2 million.

I would cut Colon after June 1st to free up about 5-6 million and give us enough to sign our draft class.

After all of that it should put us under the cap by about 23 million.

Guys to resign....

Lewis for about 5 mill a year.

Mendenhall about 2 mill a year on a 2 year contract (we don't have anyone to replace him and need to spend high draft picks on high impact defensive players.

Pope 1 year veteran minimum

Ramon Foster 3 years 3 mill a year

Doug Legursky 2 years 1 million

Casey Hampton 1 million

Larry Foote 2 years 2 million a year

Will Allen 1 year 1.5 million

Emmanuel Saunders 3 years 10 million

Steve McClendon 1 year tender

John Dwyer 1 year tender

Stevenson Sylevestor 1 year tender

Greg Warren 1 year minnimum

Guys we have to let go....
Charlie Batch retires

Byron Leftwich

Mike Wallace

David Johnson

Max Starks

Brandon Johnson

Issac Redman

Ryan Mundy

Draft

1. Manti Teo ILB Notre Dame (the stupid fake girlfrend thing plus a nuetral combine let him slightly fall to us)

2. Eric Reid S LSU

3. Monte Ball RB Wisconsin

4. Brandon Jenkins OLB Florida State

5. Josh Boyce WR TCU

6. Ryan Allen P Lousiana Tech

7. Keenen Davis WR Iowa
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jebrick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please stop believing that Harrison can just "take a pay cut". The CBA does not allow that. Harrison must be cut ( becoming a UFA) then resigned to take that pay cut. Otherwise you must add more years to his contract to spread the money out.

Harrison is 35 with with 2 years left on his contract. Want to add 2 more? Thought not.

Polamalu is different. He will be 32 with 2 years left. Adding two years to his contract to spread out the 19M cap hit over the next 2 years is doable. I would say needed.

But I'll play:

#1 Fire Amos Jones. Hire Bobby April ( pay the man). I do this yesterday.
#2 Fire Garrett Giemont ( Strength and conditioning ). Hire someone better because he sucks.
#3 Hire Oline coach that can teach ZBT. Perhaps Hal Hunter. Hire Dirt Dawson as assistant. I want to see what he can do.

Have retirement parties for Batch and Leftwitch.

Restructure Troy, Timmons, Woodley, Ike and Ben. Get 20-25M in savings. or 10-15M in cap room.

Cut Harrison try to resign for 3 years 3M per Saves 2M in cap room
Cut Colon after June 1. I thought this had been changed to allow the cuts before April but I could not find it. Save 2.1 M but after the draft and FA.

Take that 2.1 M and extend Cortez Allen.

Resign all ERFA and RFA - That is Dwyer, Jonathan, Redman, Sanders, Batch, DVD and McLendon. cost about 7.6M There went 1/2 of the cap space.

Bring back Plax at vet Min
Take a gamble and sign Dustin Keller TE. he will be cheap.
Offer a 2 year vet min deal to Hampton. This will decide what we do on Draft day(s).
Keep Max's phone number handy. i do not think he signs before Training camps open.
Try to resign Lewis at Ike Taylor money. 4-5 years 28M

Must sign Matt Moore or Seneca Wallace before the draft.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mosteelers wrote:
I would not cut Dwyer though. I would let him compete, hopefully bring somebody in if there is value.

I would like to do that, but Dwyer has shown, time and time and time again, that he just doesn't give a crap. He simply has no idea what it takes to be a RB in the NFL.

jebrick wrote:
Please stop believing that Harrison can just "take a pay cut". The CBA does not allow that. Harrison must be cut ( becoming a UFA) then resigned to take that pay cut.

semantics.

You don't need to extend him. He already said he'd tear up his present contract and redo a deal for less $$. We'll see how much he'll go down though

jebrick wrote:
But I'll play:

#3 Hire Oline coach that can teach ZBT. Perhaps Hal Hunter. Hire Dirt Dawson as assistant. I want to see what he can do.

here here.

jebrick wrote:
Resign all ERFA and RFA - That is Dwyer, Jonathan, Redman, Sanders, Batch, DVD and McLendon. cost about 7.6M There went 1/2 of the cap space.
Bring back Plax at vet Min
Take a gamble and sign Dustin Keller TE. he will be cheap.

I'd dump Dwyer. I'm all about having Plax back. Ben will love having a tall target in the red zone. He WANTS to get Plax the ball.
You really think Keller will be cheap? I'd be surprised

jebrick wrote:
Offer a 2 year vet min deal to Hampton. This will decide what we do on Draft day(s).

I understand why you would want to do this. Hate going into the draft with such a huge question mark at a hugely important position, but we have 2 pure NTs and 2 hybrid NTs on the roster now. I would hate to force yet another season of zero progress ofr them, because you know if Snack's on the team, LeBeau will play his beloved veterans

jebrick wrote:
Keep Max's phone number handy. i do not think he signs before Training camps open.
Try to resign Lewis at Ike Taylor money. 4-5 years 28M

Must sign Matt Moore or Seneca Wallace before the draft.

like all of those

KJtheWicked wrote:
Agree with most. I'm still not fond of looking WR in the first 2 rounds though. We have bigger needs, even if Wallace walks.

Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Jerricho Cotchery.

Mighty midgets, all of them.

KJtheWicked wrote:

I know, NYG signed him to a 1-year deal. He should be available this season, and he played fairly well with NYG.

KJtheWicked wrote:
My fix for the front 7 would be a switch to a 1 gap 3-4.

don't think we'll ever see it with LeBeau. Would love for Arians to lure Butler away, and for us to hire Horton in his place (and gently coax LeBeau into retirement)
kethnaab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aussie_steeler wrote:

Do you pass up on a cover 2 corner if you are going to 4-3 cover 2 scheme?

not with the CBs we have.

Aussie_steeler wrote:

3. Trade Ziggy Hood for a draft pick if Le Beau's system stays.
4. Cant carry 3 top tier pay LB's. One has to. Trade Woodley, promote Worilds and draft a LB somewhere. I would be looking at using the Woodley pick to get a deal for a 2014 pick so that you can load up and get a stud in that draft (Anthony Barr or dare I say it Clowney)

- I don't think we'll get anything for Ziggy, to be honest. Maybe a 4th or 5th rounder or something
- Worilds is not starting caliber by any stretch
- I'm all aboard the hype train on Anthony Barr.
- We will need to trade our entire draft to get Clowney

Aussie_steeler wrote:

5. You have to wear Willie Colons contract. You have to play him at LG to get some return on that stupid contract.

sit his fat a$$ on the bench unless he weighs 320. No excuses

Aussie_steeler wrote:

Oh stuff it, who am I really kidding trying to justify and rationalise -- I just find a way to get Jadevon Clowney for 2014 and I roll with him much like we have rolled with Troy for the last few championship years

I'm in. Give up entire 2014 draft, plus Cam Heyward, who has no place in a 4-3, and we might have a chance. Very Happy
jebrick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:
jebrick wrote:
t;]Offer a 2 year vet min deal to Hampton. This will decide what we do on Draft day(s).

I understand why you would want to do this. Hate going into the draft with such a huge question mark at a hugely important position, but we have 2 pure NTs and 2 hybrid NTs on the roster now. I would hate to force yet another season of zero progress ofr them, because you know if Snack's on the team, LeBeau will play his beloved veterans

Snack is better than any NT on the roster at this point. Since I was not blowing it all up I'm making a push to win another SB. Not signing Hampton makes it sure I will draft Williams. Signing Hampton give me more flexibility in the draft. Hampton may not want to take a small contract but I would still be tight up against the cap.

If I blow it up then Clark will be let go, Harrison not resigned. Foote released. Try to trade Taylor if I can sign Lewis. I would be 50/50 on Keisel. Last year of his contract. How much benefit do I get for releasing him.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one thing that I want...

HIRE Tom Shaw as a strength/conditioning coach. Period.
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start with this draft

(1) Eric Fisher, OT
(2) Zach Ertz, TE [Love Heath, but that injury will severely plague him. Need a playmaking TE for this year and the future. Heath can get some FB snaps?]
(3) Chase Thomas, OLB
(4) Kevin Riddick, ILB
(5) Landry Jones, QB
(6) Earl Wolff, SS
(7) BPA at DL

You get the following

Future LT - perfect for Big Ben. Agile and very aware. If DDC pulls and those two are running the outside on a HB Toss to the weak side... Imagine the holes they'll open
Future TE - Miller is going to be severely limited from here on out, athletically. He'll still be a damn good TE, but we need someone to stretch the field. Ertz struggles with routes right now, and our offense will help him get passed that issue for now. He's a very good athlete (6'6" 250) and very soft hands. There is Ben's big target he's wanted.
Chase Thomas can come in as another young stud to push Woodley. Good off the edge and a very good tackler.
Reddick has the ability to rush up the middle. He's got some raw skills, but he's got the potential in the 3-4 as a pass rusher inside that our staff can easily teach.
Landry Jones is the young QB we could use to "coach". You keep Batch as a back-up as well. He can "coach" Jones during games. You've got yourself a QB that most teams don't feel is an NFL starter, however, he's got a good bit of experience in the NCAA on a top Division-1 school. This could work out as a steal. See - Matt Flynn, Kirk Cousins.
Earl Wolff is a potential steal. Very, very good athlete. Can hit well and won't miss open tackles. He seems aware in coverage, but needs to get better for the next level. May not be much right now, but this organization needs a young S that can be coached up.
BPA at DL is needed simply because we're losing two veterans at the line; we need someone young to come in and get reps, if possible.

QB - Problem solved
RB - Re-sign Mendenhall. There's some issues, but Mendenhall is a good back. Let's not be ignorant to his skills. Perhaps some talk within the organization will help him focus and get ready for 2013.
WR - I think we'll sign Wallace long-term for a reasonable price.
TE - Drafted a good option high in the draft; hope for the best with Miller for the future
OT - Fisher and Adams at OT. Gilbert back-up if he's healthy. If he's not football ready; Beachum is first in line until Gilbert gets his crap together.
OG - Colon cuts weight or we cut him. Plain and simple. He's getting injured because he's not in-shape. Foster at LG and DDC at RG.
OC - Pouncey needs to be forced to get in that gym. His problem is he's not gaining muscle. Push him through incentives, perhaps?

DE - Beard is asked to take a pay to help the team for the future. Split duties with Heyward. Hood will be your starting LDE, but he's on a short leash. His performance last year was disgusting. Get Fanpugo some reps to see how he does. Same with Al Woods
NT - Wish Big Snack the best in his future endeavors. Push Ta'amu. Prepare McClendon for pass-rush situations. Try out Fanpugo, too.

OLB - Harrison takes a pay cut or has to see the door. He's paid way too much. Chase Thomas can push Worilds to see who starts. Woodley also gets pushed to get in shape or see the bench while two younger players take over his spot.

ILB - Bring back Foote. Hope that Spence is healthy. Try some reps of Reddick / Timmons and Foote / Spence when you can.

CB - I think with pay cuts, Lewis comes back and stays long term. Something around 4.5 million per is reasonable. Taylor and Lewis start, but you get many reps for Cortez Allen as your #2 and bump Ike to nickle at times when you want to give Earl Wolff some reps at SS, to give Troy some breathers. A healthy Troy means a much better defense.

I'm sure most of this is horrible, but I had ideas and ran with them.
KJtheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kethnaab wrote:

KJtheWicked wrote:
Agree with most. I'm still not fond of looking WR in the first 2 rounds though. We have bigger needs, even if Wallace walks.

Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Jerricho Cotchery.

Mighty midgets, all of them.

KJtheWicked wrote:

I know, NYG signed him to a 1-year deal. He should be available this season, and he played fairly well with NYG.

KJtheWicked wrote:
My fix for the front 7 would be a switch to a 1 gap 3-4.

don't think we'll ever see it with LeBeau. Would love for Arians to lure Butler away, and for us to hire Horton in his place (and gently coax LeBeau into retirement)

Probably not, but I thought I was in charge! Laughing

With Bennett, that would give us two receiving TE's 6'5 or taller, I don't think a WR would be a first round or even 2nd round need. There's cheaper ways to get Ben weapons.

Go Noles!
Bobikus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a huge fan of taking a WR as early as round 1 unless enough teams go for DL and QB picks that Patterson falls to us and there's no top defensive players on the board.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: