Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official South Carolina Gamecocks Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MaclinandMCcoy


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 3336
Location: Columbia, SC GO COCKS!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/17/3886404/a-lighter-shade-of-garnet-breaking-news-jadeveon-clowney-made-up-tajh
Laughing


I'm really glad that you posted this.
_________________


NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw why do you guys like cats if you're eagles. i thought birds and cats were natural enemies. maybe im too wasted but it doesnt make sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5139
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
adam9 wrote:
http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/17/3886404/a-lighter-shade-of-garnet-breaking-news-jadeveon-clowney-made-up-tajh
Laughing


I'm really glad that you posted this.


This is another great one from that site

http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/4/3836626/lighter-shade-of-garnet-presents-how-to-get-retweeted-by-dj-swearinger
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 13275
Location: Cartersville, GA
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
adam9 wrote:
http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/17/3886404/a-lighter-shade-of-garnet-breaking-news-jadeveon-clowney-made-up-tajh
Laughing


I'm really glad that you posted this.


This is another great one from that site

http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/4/3836626/lighter-shade-of-garnet-presents-how-to-get-retweeted-by-dj-swearinger

These are awesome. They got the Clowney one out fast too Laughing

Night if the incidence if I'm not mistaken..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5139
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
adam9 wrote:
http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/17/3886404/a-lighter-shade-of-garnet-breaking-news-jadeveon-clowney-made-up-tajh
Laughing


I'm really glad that you posted this.


This is another great one from that site

http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2013/1/4/3836626/lighter-shade-of-garnet-presents-how-to-get-retweeted-by-dj-swearinger

These are awesome. They got the Clowney one out fast too Laughing

Night if the incidence if I'm not mistaken..


Yea its SBNation who also has EDSB, now those guys are a riot.
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43853
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
Our schedule next year... My prediction

North Carolina-W

at Georgia-W

Vanderbilt-W

at Central Florida-W

Kentucky-W

at Arkansas-W

at Tennessee-W

at Missouri-W

Mississippi St.-W

Florida-W

Coastal Carolina-W

Clemson-W

Finish #1 AND PLAY BAMA in the NC Cool


you forgot the SEC championship.

So we'd play them, and then play Bama again in the NC?


Nope. Play TAMU in the SECCG then by a cruel twist, we play Coastal Carolina in the NC...in the ultimate rematch.

Wow, our schedule is really tough on OOC teams next year...seriously. Clemson, UNC and UCF. UCF is a pretty solid team...have a really good QB.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1933
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
Our schedule next year... My prediction

North Carolina-W

at Georgia-W

Vanderbilt-W

at Central Florida-W

Kentucky-W

at Arkansas-W

at Tennessee-W

at Missouri-W

Mississippi St.-W

Florida-W

Coastal Carolina-W

Clemson-W

Finish #1 AND PLAY BAMA in the NC Cool


you forgot the SEC championship.

So we'd play them, and then play Bama again in the NC?


Nope. Play TAMU in the SECCG then by a cruel twist, we play Coastal Carolina in the NC...in the ultimate rematch.

Wow, our schedule is really tough on OOC teams next year...seriously. Clemson, UNC and UCF. UCF is a pretty solid team...have a really good QB.

We can easily run the table...we don't loose at home
_________________

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5139
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toughguy77 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
Our schedule next year... My prediction

North Carolina-W

at Georgia-W

Vanderbilt-W

at Central Florida-W

Kentucky-W

at Arkansas-W

at Tennessee-W

at Missouri-W

Mississippi St.-W

Florida-W

Coastal Carolina-W

Clemson-W

Finish #1 AND PLAY BAMA in the NC Cool


you forgot the SEC championship.

So we'd play them, and then play Bama again in the NC?


Nope. Play TAMU in the SECCG then by a cruel twist, we play Coastal Carolina in the NC...in the ultimate rematch.

Wow, our schedule is really tough on OOC teams next year...seriously. Clemson, UNC and UCF. UCF is a pretty solid team...have a really good QB.

We can easily run the table...we don't loose at home


Yea we play loose at home, and never lose
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1933
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
Our schedule next year... My prediction

North Carolina-W

at Georgia-W

Vanderbilt-W

at Central Florida-W

Kentucky-W

at Arkansas-W

at Tennessee-W

at Missouri-W

Mississippi St.-W

Florida-W

Coastal Carolina-W

Clemson-W

Finish #1 AND PLAY BAMA in the NC Cool


you forgot the SEC championship.

So we'd play them, and then play Bama again in the NC?


Nope. Play TAMU in the SECCG then by a cruel twist, we play Coastal Carolina in the NC...in the ultimate rematch.

Wow, our schedule is really tough on OOC teams next year...seriously. Clemson, UNC and UCF. UCF is a pretty solid team...have a really good QB.

We can easily run the table...we don't loose at home


Yea we play loose at home, and never lose

I was adding the extra o for enthusiasm, you and I both know that Wink
_________________

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5139
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being reported that DL Coach Brad Lawing is going to UF

Quote:
At least three news outlets are reporting that South Carolina defensive line coach Brad Lawing has been hired by Florida coach Will Muschamp to fill the opening on the Gators’ coaching staff.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130120/ARTICLES/130129996
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffs66


Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Posts: 26
Location: Columbia, SC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
Being reported that DL Coach Brad Lawing is going to UF

Quote:
At least three news outlets are reporting that South Carolina defensive line coach Brad Lawing has been hired by Florida coach Will Muschamp to fill the opening on the Gators’ coaching staff.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130120/ARTICLES/130129996


Yes it's a shame that Lawing is leaving as he was a fantastic coach. I get the feeling though that we purposely didn't match the offer from Florida for extenuating circumstances. I am sure Whammy, Spurrier, and Tanner have a plan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5139
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffs66 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
Being reported that DL Coach Brad Lawing is going to UF

Quote:
At least three news outlets are reporting that South Carolina defensive line coach Brad Lawing has been hired by Florida coach Will Muschamp to fill the opening on the Gators’ coaching staff.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130120/ARTICLES/130129996


Yes it's a shame that Lawing is leaving as he was a fantastic coach. I get the feeling though that we purposely didn't match the offer from Florida for extenuating circumstances. I am sure Whammy, Spurrier, and Tanner have a plan.


Apparently money wasn't the reason he left.
It was said he left for perosnal reasons (rumored to be a divorce)

Reports are making there way around that Deke Adams (UNC) will be the new coach
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffs66


Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Posts: 26
Location: Columbia, SC
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
jeffs66 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
Being reported that DL Coach Brad Lawing is going to UF

Quote:
At least three news outlets are reporting that South Carolina defensive line coach Brad Lawing has been hired by Florida coach Will Muschamp to fill the opening on the Gators’ coaching staff.

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/20130120/ARTICLES/130129996


Yes it's a shame that Lawing is leaving as he was a fantastic coach. I get the feeling though that we purposely didn't match the offer from Florida for extenuating circumstances. I am sure Whammy, Spurrier, and Tanner have a plan.


Apparently money wasn't the reason he left.
It was said he left for perosnal reasons (rumored to be a divorce)

Reports are making there way around that Deke Adams (UNC) will be the new coach


Yes thats what I have been reading too. From everything I have read I love the hire of Deke Adams. Hopefully he can keep us in the game with DaShawn Hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1933
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any big names to look out for tomorrow other than Keith Bryant 4* DT, who is down to Miami, FSU, and us.
_________________

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jeffs66


Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Posts: 26
Location: Columbia, SC
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toughguy77 wrote:
Anyone have any big names to look out for tomorrow other than Keith Bryant 4* DT, who is down to Miami, FSU, and us.


Skai Moore- I think he is a lock to come here
Yannick Ngakoue- Most likely Maryland

Thats all I know of unless something crazy happens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1933
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeffs66 wrote:
Toughguy77 wrote:
Anyone have any big names to look out for tomorrow other than Keith Bryant 4* DT, who is down to Miami, FSU, and us.


Skai Moore- I think he is a lock to come here
Yannick Ngakoue- Most likely Maryland

Thats all I know of unless something crazy happens

I was researching this kid a bit, he's one hell of a player. I would love for him to throw that Gamecock hat on. It's mainly down to FSU, Maryland, and us, but I don't see him going very far from home leaving Maryland and SC up for grabs
_________________

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 33 of 50

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group