Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Yer Mama's 1st Mock of the Yr
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vrubdog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Yer Mama's 1st Mock of the Yr Reply with quote

Your Mama's Mock #1

1. Kansas City Chiefs - Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M - Reid loves OLineman n feels he can win with any QB as long as he get protection. Joeckel might be the best LT to come out since Jake Long and Alberts could be gone in FA.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars - Bjoern Werner DE Fla St - great all around DE who still has upside to get better will be a Chris Long type DE but with more speed.

3. Oakland Raiders - Star Loteleu DT Utah - Seymour n Harris will be gone an Star has star potential and is a safe pick to dominate with Houston.

4. Philadelphia Eagles - Dee Miliner CB Bama - DRC will be the only CB left along with Boykins, one is a solid #2 the other a nickel guy a true #1 CB is needed. Miliner is the only CB who can come in and be a shutdown #1 CB right away in this draft.

5. Detroit Lions- Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M - they will prob lose Avril and Moore is a better version of him who can provide tons of sacks. With Miliner gone they get the DE they also need

6. Cleveland Browns- Jarvis Jones OLB Ga. - with Horton coming as the new DC a rush LB is needed and Jones is the perfect fit. He as Sheard will be a great OLB tandem.

7. Arizona Cardinals- Geno Smith QB WVU - Smith is the top QB this could change but AZ is the most desperate for a QB and if the top falls they have to take him if not an OL is needed as well.

8. Buffalo Bills - Dion Jordan OLB/DE - a real freak athlete who could be a pro TE. The Bills will wait for a QB in the 2nd like a Nassib/Wilson/Glennon. Jordan can cover LBs heck even done WRs, is huge at 6'6 and super fast with room to ad a ton more strength.

9. New York Jets - Barkevious Mingo OLB LSU - they need a good pass rushing OLB for Ryan's D to really work.

10. Tennessee Titans- Sheldon Richardson DT Mizzou - he is a great talent at DT who can make plays in the backfield.

11. San Diego Chargers-Eric Fischer - Fischer is a great prospect who has amazing potential. LT is needed badly.

12. Miami Dolphins- Keenan Allen WR Cal - Even if they resign their own WRs they need another one to help in the development of Tanehill.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jonathan Banks CB Miss St - CB help is def needed and Banks is a true playmaker who will fit in well.

14. Carolina Panther- Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio St - guy can really be great needs to work on his motor but will really help stop the run n let their playmaking LBs flourish.

15. New Orleans Saints- Alec Ogletree LB Ga. - super athletic LB that can play an LB position will really help this team against the run ad is good in coverage.

16. St Louis Rams - Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tenn. - they need. True threat for Bradford n Patterson has home run ability and also will be a stud STer.

17. Pittsburg Steelers - Jesse Williams NT Bama - he will replace Hampton and should be just as good. Super strong and a good space eater.

18. Dallas Cowboys - Sam Montgomery DE LSU - a great fit as a Cover two DE who will fit in well with Kiffins D I think Spencer is gone.

19. New York Giants - Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU - freak Athlete who could provide the GMen the best DE duo in the league.

20. Chicago Bears- Chance Warmack OG Bama - drops a little in this mock but he is an absolute stud and might be what's needed to put then over the top.

21. Cincinnati Bengals- Kenny Vacaro S Texas - will really help solidify this secondary.

22. St Louis Rams- Taylor Lewen OT Michigan - huge road grader will be a great addition for Bradford.

23. Minnesota Vikings - Shariff Floyd DT Fla. - great DT which is needed.

24. Indianapolis Colts-Xavier Rhodes CB Fla St - a CB is needed this team got torched in the secondary

25. Seattle Seahawks - Terrence Williams WR Baylor - a huge target who catches everything thrown his way, Williams, Tate n Rice are a solid trio

26. Green Bay Packers - Jonathan Cooper OG UNC - talented OG who can really help protect Rodgers n is a load in the run game.

27. Houston Texans- Jon Jenkins NT - he is a 360 LB space eater that is needed in the 3-4

28. Denver Broncos- Phillip Thomas S Fresno St - secondary is an issue that was exposed, Thomas is a ball hawk

29. Baltimore Ravens- Kevin Minter ILB LSU - great fit in the Ravens 3-4

30. Atlanta Falcons- Tyler Eifert TE ND - I think they finally tab Gonzo's replacement with a super talented TE

31. San Francisco 49ers - Alex Okafor OLB Texas - will be a great addition across from Smith

32. New England Patriots - Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M - here is my huuuuge suprise pick, the Pats usually target guys that fit what they want n do not care about projected status. I see Swope being a faster version of Welker and a great addition.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Titans pick
RyanFuller003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest with you, I'd rather have Moore than Milliner even if both are available.

MrDrew wrote:
I may have to find a taxidermist that will make me a koozie out of a squirrel in a kilt now.

Adopt-a-Lion: Don Muhlbach (for three years running!)
broncos67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of these guys are absolutely not first round picks.

Ryan Swope? Really? Phillip Thomas for Denver? Not happening. Safety, at least free safety is not an issue. If Denver does take safety at that spot, Matt Elam is a good pick. I would say given that Kevin Minter is on the board at 28, he would be the Broncos pick, although Okafor is also not bad.

Thanks, Tzimisce
BrownsDog23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jones medical condition will likely cause him to fall out of the 1st round, give the Browns Jordan or Mingo.
vrubdog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="broncos67"]Some of these guys are absolutely not first round picks.

Ryan Swope? Really? Phillip Thomas for Denver? Not happening. Safety, at least free safety is not an issue. If Denver does take safety at that spot, Matt Elam is a good pick. I would say given that Kevin Minter is on the board at 28, he would be the Broncos pick, although Okafor is also not bad.[/quote]

The Swope pick did u not read it I said this is my huuuuge reach/suprise pick and the team that usually does this is the Pats Swope will be a hot commodity as a Wes Welker/Victor Cruz slot WR no way he makes it past the 2nd round, you are right about Elam I almost gave him to u but thought coverage by the Broncos secondary was the issue
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect Bears pick
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams is becoming real popular with the Steeler fans. Nice pick.

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the reigning MVP's sig!
Grandal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be my dream pick for the Bears.

A+
diamondcutter27

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chiefs pick = MAJOR BARFING

for the first time since 2003 Royals baseball is enjoyable

Thanks for ryknowsd for the awesome sig
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondcutter27 wrote:
Chiefs pick = MAJOR BARFING

Chiefs will trade for Matt Flynn. He ran a similar system in GB.
The Gnat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Vikings pick, could definitely see them going DT, either DT or WR.

Nzd07

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the position, don't like the player.

Pull your 84 jerseys out
Jay-Z wrote:
I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man!
TommyC376

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different ... Dont hate it or love it for Buffalo.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Different ... Dont hate it or love it for Buffalo.

Ya I am not a big Jordan fan my self. Feel like he is similar to what we had with Maybin a few years back. I would tend to say Mingo would be my choice there if we went the 3-4 OLB rout.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: